Page 2699 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 169921992599264926892697269826992700270127092749279931993699 ... LastLast
Results 26,981 to 26,990 of 40747
  1. #26981
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Once again, I have no idea what you said. I can only presume that you are praising my talents and is in fact asking me for a signed shirt? I love my fans!
    IC: Your perennial imprudence is your only idiosyncrasy that stupefies me.

     

  2. #26982
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Your perennial imprudence is your only idiosyncrasy that stupefies me.
    IC: Cheers man, I try my best. Send me your address and I'll send you the shirt.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  3. #26983
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Then I suggest you give in to my demands if you want it. 1000 of your English pounds for a week. As much sex as I want.
    IC: I would rather take a shit on the floor and then eat it. That offer of yours is more disgusting.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  4. #26984
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Then I suggest you give in to my demands if you want it. 1000 of your English pounds for a week. As much sex as I want.
    I'm on bro, get yo' ass to the cave!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  5. #26985
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Cheers man, I try my best. Send me address and I'll send you the shirt.
    IC: Why would I don such unpalatable apparel? A ghastly manifestation of cotton and polyester, such as that, is more fit to prosper as a noserag.

     

  6. #26986
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Love you to buttercup <3
    Jman flips off K-Jamm and leaves EWNCW offices.

    OOC: I'd love to keep this going, bruv, but I desperately need to get going on SD!


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #26987
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: I would rather take a shit on the floor and then eat it. That offer of yours is more disgusting.
    IC: £1500, final offer.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #26988
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Why would I don such unpalatable apparel? A ghastly manifestation of cotton and polyester, such as that, is more fit to prosper as a noserag.
    IC: I really don't know how I got so good. Just lots and lots of training I guess, thank you for asking though bruv. It really flattered me!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  9. #26989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: £1500, final offer.
    IC: The shits already in my mouth bruv.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  10. #26990
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman flips off K-Jamm and leaves EWNCW offices.

    OOC: I'd love to keep this going, bruv, but I desperately need to get going on SD!
    Go do your thing home boy.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.