Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Total World Domin .... *cough* I mean Universe Mode on WWE 12 is usually what I do ... but I get bored with kicking Lesner's ass ...
    I try to find guys on here to play wwe 12 for xbox with

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    *looks at avatar*

So that's what the king looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    I can't ever get WWE 12 to work online ...

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I can't ever get WWE 12 to work online ...
    Neither can I. That's why I'm playing HCTP atm until WWE '13 comes out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Gotta love T-Thunda, he kicked little Jimmy's ass!
    That was definitely hilarious. And great farewell promo by CNK.

But I'm shocked with the main event. That was beyond insane!! I wonder what you have in stuff for the JM vs SoM rematch...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Bloodstone: You know its funny. People might think I should have stayed on Brutality where I'm actually someone instead of staying on Rage where I am being over looked for people like King Strem, Mark Dimensions, Wells, and Ronaldo. Well those people would be wrong. I'm not here to take the easy way out, I'm here to make a damn name for myself. Ever since I lost the Rage Ignition Championship I have been place in these random matches and been constantly over looked. I should be the one facing off the Evolution Championship but instead I'm facing off against Gruber a guy who cam here after me a got a shot before me! Well no more! I left Brutality and decided it was time for everyone including the brass in the back to take notice! I will no longer be ignored and misused! I will get what is mine no matter what! No one will stand in my way! Do you here me? No will one will stop me from taking what is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: You know its funny. People might think I should have stayed on Brutality where I'm actually someone instead of staying on Rage where I am being over looked for people like King Strem, Mark Dimensions, Wells, and Ronaldo. Well those people would be wrong. I'm not here to take the easy way out, I'm here to make a damn name for myself. Ever since I lost the Rage Ignition Championship I have been place in these random matches and been constantly over looked. I should be the one facing off the Evolution Championship but instead I'm facing off against Gruber a guy who cam here after me a got a shot before me! Well no more! I left Brutality and decided it was time for everyone including the brass in the back to take notice! I will no longer be ignored and misused! I will get what is mine no matter what! No one will stand in my way! Do you here me? No will one will stop me from taking what is mine!

IC as MD: You Can Talk Your Talk, And Speak Upon Anything you Like..Just Watch Your Mouth When Your Saying My Name......Show Respect!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Wells: Woah there, do not talk down to others who have earned their spots Bloodstone. I earned my shot at the Evolution Title. You are going through a rough stretch, I realize that, but you can't take your anger out by calling out others.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: You Can Talk Your Talk, And Speak Upon Anything you Like..Just Watch Your Mouth When Your Saying My Name......Show Respect!
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Woah there, do not talk down to others who have earned their spots Bloodstone. I earned my shot at the Evolution Title. You are going through a rough stretch, I realize that, but you can't take your anger out by calling out others.
    Bloodstone: You two didn't ear anything! You are where you are because you are two muscle bound freaks! For whatever reason the brass has a stiffy for guys like you instead of pushing guys with real talent who are willing to sacrifice their body if it means getting the win! I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut while people who came here after me are being pushed ahead of me! I brought forth a new era and in a glance it was gone ended by the brass because Daymian Bloodstone isn't main event status. Well fuck that! I am main event status and if you can't see that you're blind! Wells I've beaten you more times than I can count, so why are you being pushed over me? Mark you are a joke. I can't even begin to explain how much of a joke you are! By the way did you graduate from High School? Your grammar is terrible! They can keep shoving you guys down everyone's throat but we all know they want The KamiKazi Warrior!

Bloodstone: You two didn't ear anything! You are where you are because you are two muscle bound freaks! For whatever reason the brass has a stiffy for guys like you instead of pushing guys with real talent who are willing to sacrifice their body if it means getting the win! I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut while people who came here after me are being pushed ahead of me! I brought forth a new era and in a glance it was gone ended by the brass because Daymian Bloodstone isn't main event status. Well fuck that! I am main event status and if you can't see that you're blind! Wells I've beaten you more times than I can count, so why are you being pushed over me? Mark you are a joke. I can't even begin to explain how much of a joke you are! By the way did you graduate from High School? Your grammar is terrible! They can keep shoving you guys down everyone's throat but we all know they want The KamiKazi Warrior!
    IC as MD: I Am a Joke? I've Never Seen a Man Laugh in My Presence.Why ? Because I smack Flames out there Ass For Even Looking My Way, And If Your Little Ass keep on with the loud Talk ima have No Choice, But to Show You Why Your in The Lower status. Don't Worry About Grammer,Don't Worry about anything being terrible.Worry about yourself being shoved around by everyone else. Just Step Up Your Game or grow a pair and whip ass with No Questions Asked!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013