Page 2675 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 167521752575262526652673267426752676267726852725277531753675 ... LastLast
Results 26,741 to 26,750 of 40747
  1. #26741
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    TT, meet me in the cave?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  2. #26742
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    TT, meet me in the cave?
    Waiting on you playa!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #26743
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    *Sits impatiently waiting for shows to be posted* Lulz


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #26744
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Sits impatiently waiting for shows to be posted* Lulz
    You might have to sit for another day, because I've been called out for the night :/
    Show's practically ready though, but posting might have to wait until tomorrow.

    However, once this week's Rage and Inferno have been posted, there will be a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement of MASSIVE proportions regarding next week's shows!!
    Get ready because this announcement will change the landscape of e-fedding on EWN FOREVER!!!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #26745
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You might have to sit for another day, because I've been called out for the night :/
    Show's practically ready though, but posting might have to wait until tomorrow.

    However, once this week's Rage and Inferno have been posted, there will be a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement of MASSIVE proportions regarding next week's shows!!
    Get ready because this announcement will change the landscape of e-fedding on EWN FOREVER!!!!!!

    *Bangs head against keyboard repeatedly* Gahhh alright :/

    ... Hmm ... a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement of MASSIVE proportions you say? I will be waiting for this as well then!


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  6. #26746
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Bangs head against keyboard repeatedly* Gahhh alright :/

    ... Hmm ... a HUUUUUUUUGE announcement of MASSIVE proportions you say? I will be waiting for this as well then!
    Sorry man, but as always, real life > here.

    But yeah BIG announcement
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #26747
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Sadly real life does come first >.> My "real life" steals half of my day! Gah ._.


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #26748
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sorry man, but as always, real life > here.

    But yeah BIG announcement
    I'm finally getting my parking space?!

     

  9. #26749
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm finally getting my parking space?!
    Nah dude, that plan was binned to double up my parking space.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #26750
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Nah dude, that plan was binned to double up my parking space.
    Dafaq, man?! >:-O

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.