Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Right, Inferno PM's were out last night, and can I say I'm delighted with the speed that they have come back so far!
    I didnt get one and I was involved in the Main event last week
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    I didnt get one and I was involved in the Main event last week
    No promo request = no promo needed. Very simple. And as always, that doesn't mean you're not involved.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Six Pack Challenge!!!!!
    Make it 7! Shaz and Natalya!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Make it 7! Shaz and Natalya!
    Make it 8, Ryan Wells and Trish Stratus!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

That tag team match just keeps getting bigger and bigger, doesn't it? xD That'd be one hell of a match.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Better wrestler, eh? Is that why I'm the Evolution Champion and you're not? Despite all the opportunities you've been given to overthrow me, to exalt yourself far above anyone else, the fact that you've never been a champion of any kind in the EWNCW proves how inferior your attempts at controlling fate are. You had your chance at the last PPV and you came up short because just like every other time you've gone for the gold, you've failed. There's nothing that your empty promises, your tantrums, your threats or your fans can do about it. You'll wish you never got in the same ring as me one on one. At Pain for Treasure, me defending my title against you is a given. It's inevitable. But what I want to do is finish you once and for all. Once the entire world gets to see how feeble you truly are, your image will be marred for the rest of your days. You'll be nothing but a pariah for the sake of the Messiah and I will relish in your agony and savor the moment when you have to limp your sorry carcass into the ring the night after I destroy you and tell everyone of your precious little fans you'll be hanging up the boots because Ronaldo Romulus beat him so bad, that you never want to wrestle again!
    Wells: Don't think every title win that anyone has in history has ever been earned fair and square. You're a snake, a coward, a pathetic wrestler and an even worse, "champion" and I stress the quotes on, "champion". You parade around the back like you've actually done something. Yes, you beat Marcus, but he was hurt that night already and you know that, if he was at 100%, he would've beaten you without breaking a sweat. Now we get into all of these "title defense matches" where almost all of them included more then just you and one other person, and that has been the way have preferred it this whole time because you can just sit back, and let everyone else wrestle each other until they are all tired and then you jump in, looking, "strong" and "deserving of being a champion" when in fact you are just a snake. You have done nothing to actually earn to keep the Evolution Title, just struck at the right time when everyone one else has been working their ass off, while you did nothing. You can call it, "strategy" but we both know the truth, it's cowardness. But see, the reason you have gotten so defensive, and on high alert, is because now that has changed, you're in a 1-on-1 match with me, nothing to protect you, no one else to duke it out with me while you sit back, you have to face me, and me alone. Don't think for one second that this whole Messiah bullshit has me scared, and that you'll "savor my pain and agony" shit. Because when the smoke clears and all is said and done, I'll be the one with the championship, and your true colors will show, that you can't defend the title cleanly in a 1-on-1 match. So go ahead, say you'll end my career, or I'll never wrestle again and leave with an exclamation point making it seem like you are actually scaring and/or intimidating me or anyone else, because the truth of the matter is, when our match is over, your title reign will be over, and you'll be over. I'm not making idle threats and I don't make them to begin with. I'm proclaiming the truth, that when you step in the ring with me Rumulus, it will show your stupidity for two reasons. One, that you actually thought you could go toe-to-toe with me. And two, that you think you actually stood a chance beating me in a fair match. So do all the proclaiming you want now, about how badly you'll beat me and destroy me, and how this is for the Messiah and this is your destiny and I'll never wrestle again. But I know the truth because of the facts, and the facts are, that I'll beat you, and I'll defeat you for the Evolution Title, and that I will not only defeat you physically, but mentally as well. Your concededness and cockyness will fade away as soon as that bell rings for the end of the match, with my hand being raised, and your's, not moving because I will beat you unconscious. Say what you want, I don't care, but come our match, I'll what I want, and that is what's going to happen, me beating you for the Evolution Title.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I felt the need to make a signature that dominates all.

You all must agree that the segment with AJ/Punk was the best part of Raw the other night!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I felt the need to make a signature that dominates all.

You all must agree that the segment with AJ/Punk was the best part of Raw the other night!
    I do, because it'll be some sort of low-key, but overplayed romance angle going on in this rivalry!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    I do, because it'll be some sort of low-key, but overplayed romance angle going on in this rivalry!
    As long as AJ gets screen time, I'm happy

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    As long as AJ gets screen time, I'm happy
    Kaitlyn > AJ
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion