Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Not to mention some of the best IC'ing, interviews, backstage segments. We got special segements such as the rumor blitz and troll comics, we are "the best in the world at what we do."
    IC: No, I am the bes tin the world at wh....

OOC: Ohh sorry, wrong fed XD
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: No, I am the bes tin the world at wh....

OOC: Ohh sorry, wrong fed XD
    haha that's my tommy

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    1.) You guys really have something ignorant to say? Mighty friendly of ya'. Everyone knows Jabe has had some problems recently and everyone knows that we're all trying to promote e-fed harmony... I post something to hype people about Jabe and get that response? Great.

2.) That sig is epic. It almost got me in trouble.

3.) Carry on. I'm done here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    1.) You guys really have something ignorant to say? Mighty friendly of ya'. Everyone knows Jabe has had some problems recently and everyone knows that we're all trying to promote e-fed harmony... I post something to hype people about Jabe and get that response? Great.

2.) That sig is epic. It almost got me in trouble.

3.) Carry on. I'm done here.
    1.)

2.) I bet it did!

3.) Ok.

Blog Entries
    IC: Know what I don't get? I don't get what Krystian Krysys is so pissed about. I don't get why he's running his mouth complaining and claiming that he's not a valid champion. I've clearly said that if you want the chance to become a valid champion, then accept my challenge at Pain for Treasure. But no, you couldn't do that. It took our GM to push you into that match. Are you scared or something? Scared that you can't beat me one on one?

IC: Know what I don't get? I don't get what Krystian Krysys is so pissed about. I don't get why he's running his mouth complaining and claiming that he's not a valid champion. I've clearly said that if you want the chance to become a valid champion, then accept my challenge at Pain for Treasure. But no, you couldn't do that. It took our GM to push you into that match. Are you scared or something? Scared that you can't beat me one on one?
    Krysys: Scared? No. You wonder why I am pissed? You explained your reasoning and honestly, they don't make things better. You said you wanted to get rid of Gillz, that you wanted to push newer guys. Well you know what you should have done? Beat Gillz and than challenged me. Do you have any idea what people are saying about me? They are calling me a God damn paper champion! There are even a few individuals who claim my win should be scrapped from the record books! So do not go thinking you did me some big favor by handing me the fucking belt! Pain for Treasure I look forward to our match, I look forward to proving to every single individual who told me I couldn't do it wrong! I loom forward to Spearing the hell out of you! I look forward to standing over you, smiling as I hold MY EWNCW Championship!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Scared? No. You wonder why I am pissed? You explained your reasoning and honestly, they don't make things better. You said you wanted to get rid of Gillz, that you wanted to push newer guys. Well you know what you should have done? Beat Gillz and than challenged me. Do you have any idea what people are saying about me? They are calling me a God damn paper champion! There are even a few individuals who claim my win should be scrapped from the record books! So do not go thinking you did me some big favor by handing me the fucking belt! Pain for Treasure I look forward to our match, I look forward to proving to every single individual who told me I couldn't do it wrong! I loom forward to Spearing the hell out of you! I look forward to standing over you, smiling as I hold MY EWNCW Championship!
    IC: If that's the way you feel then maybe we should scrap that win from the record books. Let's do it!! In fact, why don't you relinquish the title, and we'll face each other for the vacated EWNCW Championship. How about that?!
    You know what I'm looking forward to at Pain for Treasure? I'm looking forward to breaking your face the same way you break your mirror in the morning after I hit you with the facebreaker. That EWNCW Championship belongs to me, and it's coming home with me come June 3rd.

IC: If that's the way you feel then maybe we should scrap that win from the record books. Let's do it!! In fact, why don't you relinquish the title, and we'll face each other for the vacated EWNCW Championship. How about that?!
    You know what I'm looking forward to at Pain for Treasure? I'm looking forward to breaking your face the same way you break your mirror in the morning after I hit you with the facebreaker. That EWNCW Championship belongs to me, and it's coming home with me come June 3rd.
    Krysys: You want me to vacate this damn title!? Fine! I will! Consider it vacated! When we meet in the ring and I destroy you, I want them to say I am the NEW EWNCW Champion!
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: I am the champion, I am the champion. I told rose I'd beat him, and I did!!!!
    Now i just have to beat jones and the wrestling revolution of Ali Kazam can truly commence.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: You want me to vacate this damn title!? Fine! I will! Consider it vacated! When we meet in the ring and I destroy you, I want them to say I am the NEW EWNCW Champion!
    IC: Oh don't worry, that's exactly what they will announce at the end of the match, after I win the title.