Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Yes, very nice post TT! I didn't quote it, I felt the page was stretched enough as is :P That should help a lot of people out trying to learn about what they are in for!
    I hope so! It hadn't been updated since last summer, so it was in desperate need of doing! Plus, as the biggest fed on this site, it was shameful that we didn't have our cover pages for our threads up to date!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Congratulations on the new title, friend. Lets see how long you can keep that championship for, maybe throw in a few more chair shots here and there while you're at it.
    He's a good face isn't he lol...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Ok! Finally, all 6 EWNCW threads OP's have been updated!

You'll see the rosters of Rage and Inferno clearly marked in the OP of each respective thread, so if you were ever unsure of who was on your roster, then you can now just take a look there and it's clearly there for all to see.

The Brutality thread OP will eventually have the roster up there, but the second post has been updated to include current champs.

The Warzone thread OP now has a short description of what to expect from the show.

The roster thread OP now has all the required information on how to sign up. If any new members come here or come to you asking how to join, then please direct them there.

This thread's OP has also been updated to include information on who writes each show, who's on the creative team, a bit about how EWNCW works, ppv calender, the next ppv, Alpha Revolution, and lastly the 'No Bullshit Policy' (I suggest you take the time to read the latter).
    The OP here will eventually also include championship history for all EWNCW championships and an alumni section (I will set about sorting that out when we take our week break after Pain for Treasure).

Please take a look at the construction work that's been done as I put a lot more work than you might think into it, and some feedback would be appreciated!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Great work TT, I'm sure it took a hell of a lot of time to do that. Nice job man, I like the No BS policy to, totally agree on it man, this will cause a lot less confusion on who to contact and all that.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    IC: I swear, someone needs to shove a dictionary up Mark Dimension's ass. Maybe even a Thesaurus or Encyclopedia too. You can add my foot into that mix as well while we're at it.
    IC as MD: ....and Someone would need to hand you some Balls, Because your Punkass is gonna be Runnin As Soon as I Begin Your Beating From The First Second After The Bell Sounds.
    That's, IF ...Your Ever in The Ring with Me.
    But I Can Tell You Now!
    A Guarantee is Me Starting Your Ass Whippin , If I See You Backstage Beforehand.
    Just . Watch .

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Andy Cannon: Lansdale, I know you didn't like what I said but that's too bad. I did what I felt like I had to do & I will continue to do so. You can break my body but you can't break my spirit!

OOC:
    ​Great show!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: ....and Someone would need to hand you some Balls, Because your Punkass is gonna be Runnin As Soon as I Begin Your Beating From The First Second After The Bell Sounds.
    That's, IF ...Your Ever in The Ring with Me.
    But I Can Tell You Now!
    A Guarantee is Me Starting Your Ass Whippin , If I See You Backstage Beforehand.
    Just . Watch .
    IC: Thank you for the poem sir.

good day everyone, Thomas I really dig your work ole chap, have a swell time everyone

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

You'll see the rosters of Rage and Inferno clearly marked in the OP of each respective thread, so if you were ever unsure of who was on your roster, then you can now just take a look there and it's clearly there for all to see.

The Brutality thread OP will eventually have the roster up there, but the second post has been updated to include current champs.

The Warzone thread OP now has a short description of what to expect from the show.

The roster thread OP now has all the required information on how to sign up. If any new members come here or come to you asking how to join, then please direct them there.

This thread's OP has also been updated to include information on who writes each show, who's on the creative team, a bit about how EWNCW works, ppv calender, the next ppv, Alpha Revolution, and lastly the 'No Bullshit Policy' (I suggest you take the time to read the latter).
    The OP here will eventually also include championship history for all EWNCW championships and an alumni section (I will set about sorting that out when we take our week break after Pain for Treasure).

Please take a look at the construction work that's been done as I put a lot more work than you might think into it, and some feedback would be appreciated!
    The new OP's are pretty cool Tommy! Its alot better now we have clear rosters and such. Can't wait to browse our championship history and Alumni Section that should be pretty cool, Give me a shout if you want anything from me?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Following the next Brutality I will update the OP of the show thread
    Profile Retired