Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The above is the new front page for the roster thread. I hope that it'll serve it's purpose well!

I'm now getting to the biggest task of sorting the front page of this thread!

Looks good You'll do great keeping everything together.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    It's good to see that HWA isn't the only fed using the OP for more than it's intended.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Looks good You'll do great keeping everything together.
    I sure hope so man!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    It's good to see that HWA isn't the only fed using the OP for more than it's intended.
    I've been meaning to do it for literally months, but other stuff kept getting in the way. I'm nearly done now though, although the discussion thread OP is going to take a while to fully complete, since I need to gather the championship history and alumni together.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I sure hope so man!

I've been meaning to do it for literally months, but other stuff kept getting in the way. I'm nearly done now though, although the discussion thread OP is going to take a while to fully complete, since I need to gather the championship history and alumni together.
    That's why I'm very glad we kept track of things since the beginning. I do love it though, it's a great way to get the new-comers interested, and just a little fun type thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    That's why I'm very glad we kept track of things since the beginning. I do love it though, it's a great way to get the new-comers interested, and just a little fun type thing.
    Yeah, we've got most stuff pretty much up to date, it's just the few shows that were posted in this thread that I'll need to rummage through for stuff. But I'll get it done, it'll be fun to read the earlier shows again!

Blog Entries
    Another great Inferno, fellas!

I guess Krysys is smiling cos Tommy screwed him and in turn he ate a chokeslam.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

Creative Team:
    Tommy Thunder, TheBeardofZeus, Vegas, irishman101, Kingstrem, S.E.Zero, CGBigman

Monday Night Rage

Current writers:
    Tommy Thunder and
    irishman101

As the title suggests, this show is usually posted on Monday just before Monday night Raw, although this is flexible taking into consideration possible delays or problems that might come up in our personal lives.
    All Rage shows can be viewed here: Rage

Wednesday Night Brutality

Current Writers:Vegas and S.E.Zero

Brutality is the former company known as Blacklist Wrestling Association (BWA), known on EWN for it's unique tag team only concept. Early into 2012 BWA reached an agreement to become part of EWNCW, and after BWA's critically acclaimed final ppv 'War is the Answer', BWA became known as Wednesday night Brutality, and became EWNCW's third brand. It features all of EWNCW's premier tag teams in action every week, and airs on Wednesdays (again, subject to delays/problems).
    All Brutality shows can be found here: Brutality

Thursday Night Inferno

Current Writers:
    TheBeardofZeus and Kingstrem

Thursday night Inferno was EWNCW's first ever official brand, and is posted (again subject to any delays and problems) on Thursdays.
    All Inferno shows can be found here: Inferno

There is no difference in quality from one brand to another in EWNCW. There is no A show, B show and C show. There's simply 3 A shows.

Friday Night Warzone

Current Writer:
    CGBigman

Warzone is a weekly show that gives the EWNCW audience the chance to see a little extra action each week. Tune in each Friday to see some exiting matches featuring all three EWNCW brands! This show is effectively a direct equivalent of WWE Superstars, but can, and will feature promos from time to time.
    All Warzone shows can be found here: Warzone

PPV Calender:

Fallout
    Glory to the Brave
    Vendetta
    Pain for Treasure
    Rise from the Ashes
    No Guts, No Glory
    Bred for Combat
    In Violence we Trust
    Threat of the Net
    Raging Inferno
    Day of Reckoning
    Destiny’s Calling

Next ppv:

Alpha Revolution

Alpha Revolution is another great e-fed on EWN. Early in 2012, EWNCW and Alpha Rev struck a partnership which led to Alpha Revolution becoming a developmental fed for EWNCW.

Alpha Revolution is currently run by Krysys, and he is helped by Rilla in the writing department. Contact either of them for more information on this fed.

No Bullshit Policy:

A lot of trouble has emerged from the e-fed section as time has gone on, and that in turn has turned a lot of people away from e-fedding. We're all in this to have fun, nothing else, but the trouble that has brewed from the section has sucked a lot of the fun out for some, myself (Tommy Thunder) included.

Because of this I bring you the no bullshit policy. If I or any of my fellow creative members see any member of the EWNCW roster (or creative members for that matter) messing around, causing trouble, or even involving yourself in trouble that doesn't concern you, you will be given a stern warning by myself.
    If you continue to involve yourself in trouble, then you will be thrown out of the fed (that goes for regular roster members and creative members) in a 'no bullshit' fashion.
    We don't want members of our fed involved in any brewing trouble in the feds, and we won't put up with it. you get one fair and stern warning the first time, if you continue to get involved, you're out. Simple as that.

Thus far we've not had to throw anyone out, which is a good reflection on our members, and long may that continue.

Blog Entries

Creative Team:
    Tommy Thunder, TheBeardofZeus, Vegas, irishman101, Kingstrem, S.E.Zero, CGBigman

Monday Night Rage

Current writers:
    Tommy Thunder and
    irishman101

As the title suggests, this show is usually posted on Monday just before Monday night Raw, although this is flexible taking into consideration possible delays or problems that might come up in our personal lives.
    All Rage shows can be viewed here: Rage

Wednesday Night Brutality

Current Writers:Vegas and S.E.Zero

Brutality is the former company known as Blacklist Wrestling Association (BWA), known on EWN for it's unique tag team only concept. Early into 2012 BWA reached an agreement to become part of EWNCW, and after BWA's critically acclaimed final ppv 'War is the Answer', BWA became known as Wednesday night Brutality, and became EWNCW's third brand. It features all of EWNCW's premier tag teams in action every week, and airs on Wednesdays (again, subject to delays/problems).
    All Brutality shows can be found here: Brutality

Thursday Night Inferno

Current Writers:
    TheBeardofZeus and Kingstrem

Thursday night Inferno was EWNCW's first ever official brand, and is posted (again subject to any delays and problems) on Thursdays.
    All Inferno shows can be found here: Inferno

There is no difference in quality from one brand to another in EWNCW. There is no A show, B show and C show. There's simply 3 A shows.

Friday Night Warzone

Current Writer:
    CGBigman

Warzone is a weekly show that gives the EWNCW audience the chance to see a little extra action each week. Tune in each Friday to see some exiting matches featuring all three EWNCW brands! This show is effectively a direct equivalent of WWE Superstars, but can, and will feature promos from time to time.
    All Warzone shows can be found here: Warzone

PPV Calender:

Fallout
    Glory to the Brave
    Vendetta
    Pain for Treasure
    Rise from the Ashes
    No Guts, No Glory
    Bred for Combat
    In Violence we Trust
    Threat of the Net
    Raging Inferno
    Day of Reckoning
    Destiny’s Calling

Next ppv:

Alpha Revolution

Alpha Revolution is another great e-fed on EWN. Early in 2012, EWNCW and Alpha Rev struck a partnership which led to Alpha Revolution becoming a developmental fed for EWNCW.

Alpha Revolution is currently run by Krysys, and he is helped by Rilla in the writing department. Contact either of them for more information on this fed.

No Bullshit Policy:

A lot of trouble has emerged from the e-fed section as time has gone on, and that in turn has turned a lot of people away from e-fedding. We're all in this to have fun, nothing else, but the trouble that has brewed from the section has sucked a lot of the fun out for some, myself (Tommy Thunder) included.

Because of this I bring you the no bullshit policy. If I or any of my fellow creative members see any member of the EWNCW roster (or creative members for that matter) messing around, causing trouble, or even involving yourself in trouble that doesn't concern you, you will be given a stern warning by myself.
    If you continue to involve yourself in trouble, then you will be thrown out of the fed (that goes for regular roster members and creative members) in a 'no bullshit' fashion.
    We don't want members of our fed involved in any brewing trouble in the feds, and we won't put up with it. you get one fair and stern warning the first time, if you continue to get involved, you're out. Simple as that.

Thus far we've not had to throw anyone out, which is a good reflection on our members, and long may that continue.
    Epic post!! Well done, my broski!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yes, very nice post TT! I didn't quote it, I felt the page was stretched enough as is :P That should help a lot of people out trying to learn about what they are in for!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Epic post!! Well done, my broski!
    Thanks man!
    You have no idea how long it took me to do that lol!
    Now all there's left to be done is the championship history and alumni *_*