1. #26401
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm going to say this once, and once only.

    Pretty please with sugar on top shut the fuck up, both of you.

    You have a problem with each other, fine deal with it in private, not in public in our EWNCW thread. I don't like seeing stuff like this in here, and I won't stand for it. Any more of this shit comes in here and I'll kick both your asses out.
    Nobody's bigger than this fed.
    got it boss

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  2. #26402
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,625
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm going to say this once, and once only.

    Pretty please with sugar on top shut the fuck up, both of you.

    You have a problem with each other, fine deal with it in private, not in public in our EWNCW thread. I don't like seeing stuff like this in here, and I won't stand for it. Any more of this shit comes in here and I'll kick both your asses out.
    Nobody's bigger than this fed.
    Woah, I see they've got beef. It'd be sick if creative turned this into a feud! The promos would be sick!


  3. #26403
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rage is being posted now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #26404
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Woah, I see they've got beef. It'd be sick if creative turned this into a feud! The promos would be sick!
    You made me feel special by putting me into the legend section of your sig, but now you're just "sigging" everyone! YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU PLAYING MOTHERFUCKER!!

    I'm joking of course, I'm just writing anything anywhere so I can stay awake, I took some very strong drowsy pills.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  5. #26405
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,625
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    You made me feel special by putting me into the legend section of your sig, but now you're just "sigging" everyone! YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU PLAYING MOTHERFUCKER!!

    I'm joking of course, I'm just writing anything anywhere so I can stay awake, I took some very strong drowsy pills.

    Lol, I'm only sigging people who I'm cool with. Your two comments were still legend though!


  6. #26406
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    You made me feel special by putting me into the legend section of your sig, but now you're just "sigging" everyone! YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU PLAYING MOTHERFUCKER!!

    I'm joking of course, I'm just writing anything anywhere so I can stay awake, I took some very strong drowsy pills.
    It's okay K-Jammin I still love you! In the most heterosexual way.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #26407
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    It's okay K-Jammin I still love you! In the most heterosexual way.
    *Hugs HolyJose*
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

    2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim





  8. #26408
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,555
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    *Hugs HolyJose*
    *hugs back* there there now lets go find you Layla
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #26409
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    LOOOOL!! Just realized that I totally forgot to write one segment haha!! Bear with me about 15 mins while I get that done!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #26410
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: Rumulus, you speared me because you were scared. Now that I've won, your worst nightmare is coming true. Because you're gonna lose that precious title of your's. I'm the #1 Contender, and when I win the title at Pain Is Treasure, you'll have nothing left. Your time with the title is slowly ticking away, savor it for the weeks you have left.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.