Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes it is.
    Great! Can't wait!

Blog Entries
    Ok, Rage is ready to be posted.

I'll go ahead an post it in the usual timeslot of 11pm GMT!! (that's in about 35 mins for you yanka )
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'll go ahead an post it in the usual timeslot of 11pm GMT!! (that's in about 35 mins for you yanka )
    *Unlimited fist pumps*
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    *Unlimited fist pumps*
    Make sure it's a left handed unlimited fistpump. We all know that the right has had enough 'excercise' over the years

Make sure it's a left handed unlimited fistpump. We all know that the right has had enough 'excercise' over the years
    Hahaha, how dare you Tommy Thunder, how dare you!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    On the Trios Championships I like the idea. Gives everyone in a stable to work at it. I know the freebird rule is in place for that but the trips makes it a lot more interesting
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    On the Trios Championships I like the idea. Gives everyone in a stable to work at it. I know the freebird rule is in place for that but the trips makes it a lot more interesting
    Awesome sauce!

Blog Entries

LOL! LOL! LOL! Not in a sexual manner

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    CNK are saving a huge PipeBomb for the return of EWNCW Brutality!!!

You want a fucking shoot promo do you!?
    Fine then I’ll tell you it like I see it, and if you thought I was bitching before then just wait until I am done with this one.
    Creative can’t push everyone that is understandable. But they also seem to loose sight of characters from posters perspectives; I have won about 1 match since I lost the international title; and that’s not my fault, I couldn’t do anything to stop them, yet I sit here and I shut my mouth and I let the fed go on, In the hope that all my work as champion and then countless times I have stuck up for this fed might stand for something yet apparently not. Now I look back at what I’ve done here and my promos were never as good as I thought they were, my writing was never as genius as I assumed it was. I am have seen my floors and If one day I end up back in creative I know what I need to do differently, I have learned from my mistakes. I remember one day I was reading back through the chat box in the Batcave and I saw that TBOZ had said I was “short-sighted” and at first I was a little bit hurt by that but now I realise its the best thing I ever read because I took it on board and I hope that my booking would improve from it.
    And as for you King Strem, You act on this fed like you know it all well let me tell you, you don’t. Your on a hot streak right now and your a great talent to have in this fed no denying it.
    I mean look what you and Chunky pulled a short while back “How do you...know my adress” thinking something like that would work just shows how wet behind the ears you are.
    But you had the damn cheek to complain about holding the Ignition Title, You had NO RIGHT to belittle what that championship meant to the people who created (we all know that is where TBOZ started out as a writer) but also the former owners and future owners where all disrespected by your arrogance for that you have a long way to go to gain my personal respect.

Right now I am getting fed up with McCoy’s in ring record and the constant opportunity given to new talent yet little provide to us who stick around no matter what. But at the end of the day if McCoy losing is what works for the storyline then fine but I just hate having to loose to you if I am honest!
    Hey if you wanna get all antsy pantsy my friend, you are crying to the wrong guy, I am disrespectful? I bitched about that title after prasing it because I wanted more, I kept fighting the same guys and it got sickening so I had to raise a little hell to get out of there, and now it is coming back to it again with you keeping on about wanting a rematch, you want a fucking match so bad, have it, beg one of these guys to actually do it, hell, YOU can win the title, I really could care less. Title or not, I am still gonna be a god damn master when it comes to promos and insults. You will be a man who acted like a child and bitched bitched bitched till i gave up and said I would give you what you want. I have nothing but good things TRULY for this company, take a minute and think about that...

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    You want a fucking shoot promo do you!?
    Fine then I’ll tell you it like I see it, and if you thought I was bitching before then just wait until I am done with this one.
    Creative can’t push everyone that is understandable. But they also seem to loose sight of characters from posters perspectives; I have won about 1 match since I lost the international title; and that’s not my fault, I couldn’t do anything to stop them, yet I sit here and I shut my mouth and I let the fed go on, In the hope that all my work as champion and then countless times I have stuck up for this fed might stand for something yet apparently not. Now I look back at what I’ve done here and my promos were never as good as I thought they were, my writing was never as genius as I assumed it was. I am have seen my floors and If one day I end up back in creative I know what I need to do differently, I have learned from my mistakes. I remember one day I was reading back through the chat box in the Batcave and I saw that TBOZ had said I was “short-sighted” and at first I was a little bit hurt by that but now I realise its the best thing I ever read because I took it on board and I hope that my booking would improve from it.
    And as for you King Strem, You act on this fed like you know it all well let me tell you, you don’t. Your on a hot streak right now and your a great talent to have in this fed no denying it.
    I mean look what you and Chunky pulled a short while back “How do you...know my adress” thinking something like that would work just shows how wet behind the ears you are.
    But you had the damn cheek to complain about holding the Ignition Title, You had NO RIGHT to belittle what that championship meant to the people who created (we all know that is where TBOZ started out as a writer) but also the former owners and future owners where all disrespected by your arrogance for that you have a long way to go to gain my personal respect.

Right now I am getting fed up with McCoy’s in ring record and the constant opportunity given to new talent yet little provide to us who stick around no matter what. But at the end of the day if McCoy losing is what works for the storyline then fine but I just hate having to loose to you if I am honest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Hey if you wanna get all antsy pantsy my friend, you are crying to the wrong guy, I am disrespectful? I bitched about that title after prasing it because I wanted more, I kept fighting the same guys and it got sickening so I had to raise a little hell to get out of there, and now it is coming back to it again with you keeping on about wanting a rematch, you want a fucking match so bad, have it, beg one of these guys to actually do it, hell, YOU can win the title, I really could care less. Title or not, I am still gonna be a god damn master when it comes to promos and insults. You will be a man who acted like a child and bitched bitched bitched till i gave up and said I would give you what you want. I have nothing but good things TRULY for this company, take a minute and think about that...
    I'm going to say this once, and once only.

Pretty please with sugar on top shut the fuck up, both of you.

You have a problem with each other, fine deal with it in private, not in public in our EWNCW thread. I don't like seeing stuff like this in here, and I won't stand for it. Any more of this shit comes in here and I'll kick both your asses out.
    Nobody's bigger than this fed.