1. #26381
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    we do have 5 or so stables on Brutality
    I can think of Jaws of Men and Sexiest Alpha Males, who else besides that?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  2. #26382
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    Rumor BliTZzz

    * Marcus Beerstein Injury Update- He is said to be doing worst than before, Recovering at a horrible rate with very minor movement..further evaluation testing in the upcoming weeks will be taking place and up to 1 full Year with rehab is the minimum...Beerstein will accompany manny paquiao in his bout against Bradley on June 9th

    * Wrestling Wives?- a New Show will be taking place on the E network focusing on wives of EwncW..No cast has been announced but contacted has been Tabitha Thunder,Madison Elder, Tasha Knights, Shedom, ThewifeofZeus, Rita Cranium,K.D. Rage,Genesis Dimension,Kristina Krysys, Brenda Bloodstone, and Cecilia Carlin. Its not known who will sign.only 6 will be chosen

    * Ali Kazam Kid Party Incident- Ali Kazam Wonderful World of Magic Party took place for a child named Norman Roberts, and as he tried to make the kid dissapear,the trick backfired and all the rest of the party kids dissapeared leaving the child with no friends for the rest of his youth years ,as they were his classmates.Parents are planning on a multi-suit against Ali Kazam, Bmac, EwncW, and Ewn..more on this to come

    * Tim Tebow will once again be backstage for a spiritual prayer on RaGE , some roster members won't be participating

    * EwncW Trios Championship?- There has been major talks of having a trios title putting a singles wrestler to team up with a tag team for competition purposes 3 vs 3 matches will take place for these Championships

    *Istvan Gretzky New Foam Muscles now on sale !

    * a New Episode of True Mint Berry Crunch Story is up on EwncW.com/MbcSeries

    * Andy Cannon,Sweet Jones, Johnny Rose and The Upstarts are set to Go to Spain to Visit William Carlins Developmental Facility and teach Students about coming up in the business,then heading off to Pennsylvania to do the same there with Broc's wrestling Camp for students

    * Holyjose and Azreal Were seen uncontrollably Drunk at a Tostitos Event ,and were escorted outside after the 7th Time they Sang Vanilla Ice's Ice,ice baby out loud for no reason..I will follow up on this story..

    * EwncW has parted ways with co-producer Jeff Metrapolis, it was on good terms as he would like to go for training at Alpha Rev to some day get a chance to get to the big time

    * BAM!

    This has been yourr....
    RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR
    Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ***BliTZzz Update***
    Famous Title Maker has been Contacted to Make a EwncW Trios Championship for the Brutality Brand ...more on this to come as the story will be constantly updated

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  3. #26383
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    I can think of Jaws of Men and Sexiest Alpha Males, who else besides that?
    DOW and Cirque de Freak. We will have more debuting in the next month or so

  4. #26384
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    That's right, forgot about those.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #26385
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    ChunkkyNuTZzz Exclusive
    Rumor BliTZzz

    * Marcus Beerstein Injury Update- He is said to be doing worst than before, Recovering at a horrible rate with very minor movement..further evaluation testing in the upcoming weeks will be taking place and up to 1 full Year with rehab is the minimum...Beerstein will accompany manny paquiao in his bout against Bradley on June 9th

    * Wrestling Wives?- a New Show will be taking place on the E network focusing on wives of EwncW..No cast has been announced but contacted has been Tabitha Thunder,Madison Elder, Tasha Knights, Shedom, ThewifeofZeus, Rita Cranium,K.D. Rage,Genesis Dimension,Kristina Krysys, Brenda Bloodstone, and Cecilia Carlin. Its not known who will sign.only 6 will be chosen

    * Ali Kazam Kid Party Incident- Ali Kazam Wonderful World of Magic Party took place for a child named Norman Roberts, and as he tried to make the kid dissapear,the trick backfired and all the rest of the party kids dissapeared leaving the child with no friends for the rest of his youth years ,as they were his classmates.Parents are planning on a multi-suit against Ali Kazam, Bmac, EwncW, and Ewn..more on this to come

    * Tim Tebow will once again be backstage for a spiritual prayer on RaGE , some roster members won't be participating

    * EwncW Trios Championship?- There has been major talks of having a trios title putting a singles wrestler to team up with a tag team for competition purposes 3 vs 3 matches will take place for these Championships

    *Istvan Gretzky New Foam Muscles now on sale !

    * a New Episode of True Mint Berry Crunch Story is up on EwncW.com/MbcSeries

    * Andy Cannon,Sweet Jones, Johnny Rose and The Upstarts are set to Go to Spain to Visit William Carlins Developmental Facility and teach Students about coming up in the business,then heading off to Pennsylvania to do the same there with Broc's wrestling Camp for students

    * Holyjose and Azreal Were seen uncontrollably Drunk at a Tostitos Event ,and were escorted outside after the 7th Time they Sang Vanilla Ice's Ice,ice baby out loud for no reason..I will follow up on this story..

    * EwncW has parted ways with co-producer Jeff Metrapolis, it was on good terms as he would like to go for training at Alpha Rev to some day get a chance to get to the big time

    * BAM!

    This has been yourr....
    RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR
    Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    That was great, but I laughed HARD at TheWifeOfZeus and Tabitha Thunder.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #26386
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    I really like the idea for a trios title. It's very unique.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  7. #26387
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I really like the idea for a trios title. It's very unique.
    Thanks man!

  8. #26388
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    FINALLY!! Some IC'ing from a Brutality tag team!!
    CNK are saving a huge PipeBomb for the return of EWNCW Brutality!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: haha....HAHAHAHAHAHA. this back and forth between you two is two things. One, it is just funny as hell you two thinking you are better than each other haha I mean it is a good laugh for today. But at the same time it is sad. You two wanna say the proverbal "ball" gets passed to people who whine, well, what are you two doing right now? You both are bitching, and whinning, about "Oh you haven't beat me, you aren't a true champion, and "I keep losing but still deserve a shot." Let me break both of you down seperately...

    Billy- Little fun fact from the king, I DID BEAT YOU. You thought you deserved a shot at the international title, my baby, and though you may have, I jumped out in front by beating you. You keep complaining about not having your rematch, well maybe if you just...SHUT THE FUCK UP...for like two seconds somebody may let you get an oppritunity. But if you asked me, you don't deserve it, you came off a loss at the last PPV, you haven't been doing so hot lately, and yet you STILL complain about a title shot. That there my friend, is not champion material. Take that with a grain of salt, and get the fuck out of my face.

    Mark- You are like a horror film villian like freddie kruger, or jason. You don't stay down and keep coming back. But here is the problem with that, people got bored of the later freddie and jason films, like they are getting bored of you keep trying to beat me. I have sent you in a downward spiral since I have beat you not once, but twice! Look man, I know how it is to lose two huge matches back to back, but to lose them back to back after being undefeated for almost a year, that must be trifulling. Listen brother, go and seek some psychological help, love yourself, then when you come back, maybe...just maybe, I will grace you with my precense in the ring. Until then, you will stay the horror movie villian that goes down...and stays down.

    Boys, you wanna cal me disrespectiful and lazy or no work ethic, but look at me, I have been here coming up on a year, I have won two titles, I am undefeated against people from JBW, I have defeated the G.O.D. Mark Dimension, beat almost everyone in this company, I am one of the top guys here, and I am the best in the universe to ever live. Lazy? no, disrespectiful? hey, I will treat you in the same way you treat me. So why don't you think, the next time you try and insult me. The King has spoke, ALL HAIL!!

    Oh, haha I almost forgot, Broc...if you know what is truly well for you, you will stay out of this whole situation, you and I have no problems, unless you want to put your fat arogant nose where it don't belong, ok pookie? ok.

    LONG LIVE THE FUCKING KING!!!!!!
    You want a fucking shoot promo do you!?
    Fine then I’ll tell you it like I see it, and if you thought I was bitching before then just wait until I am done with this one.
    Creative can’t push everyone that is understandable. But they also seem to loose sight of characters from posters perspectives; I have won about 1 match since I lost the international title; and that’s not my fault, I couldn’t do anything to stop them, yet I sit here and I shut my mouth and I let the fed go on, In the hope that all my work as champion and then countless times I have stuck up for this fed might stand for something yet apparently not. Now I look back at what I’ve done here and my promos were never as good as I thought they were, my writing was never as genius as I assumed it was. I am have seen my floors and If one day I end up back in creative I know what I need to do differently, I have learned from my mistakes. I remember one day I was reading back through the chat box in the Batcave and I saw that TBOZ had said I was “short-sighted” and at first I was a little bit hurt by that but now I realise its the best thing I ever read because I took it on board and I hope that my booking would improve from it.
    And as for you King Strem, You act on this fed like you know it all well let me tell you, you don’t. Your on a hot streak right now and your a great talent to have in this fed no denying it.
    I mean look what you and Chunky pulled a short while back “How do you...know my adress” thinking something like that would work just shows how wet behind the ears you are.
    But you had the damn cheek to complain about holding the Ignition Title, You had NO RIGHT to belittle what that championship meant to the people who created (we all know that is where TBOZ started out as a writer) but also the former owners and future owners where all disrespected by your arrogance for that you have a long way to go to gain my personal respect.



    Right now I am getting fed up with McCoy’s in ring record and the constant opportunity given to new talent yet little provide to us who stick around no matter what. But at the end of the day if McCoy losing is what works for the storyline then fine but I just hate having to loose to you if I am honest!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  9. #26389
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Is Rage gonna be posted tonight?


  10. #26390
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Is Rage gonna be posted tonight?
    Yes it is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.