Page 2635 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 163521352535258526252633263426352636263726452685273531353635 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,350 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    C as MD: Billllllly...Now Billly... Do You Honestly Believe Yourself when you spew your bullshit, one thing I agree on is "The Ball" being passed on to Undeserving Pricks. And The Limelight needs to be shining on True Talent. But you say this as if your the guy to go to,The Real McCoy...riight. Listen In That Ring There is No Denying What G.O.D. Does. I Whip All Asses. I Whipped your ass like it was nothing and moved on.(laughs at Billy Bob) ...And Moving on Up is The only Thing I Can Do, And if I Have to Step on you to get there ..SO BE IT!
    My Track Record Shows who is The Better Competition.
    And Your Looking At Him. The Now and Future of EwncW.
    I miss the days when MD got angry and sTArtEd talKIng LiKE ThiS ​lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    C as MD: Billllllly...Now Billly... Do You Honestly Believe Yourself when you spew your bullshit, one thing I agree on is "The Ball" being passed on to Undeserving Pricks. And The Limelight needs to be shining on True Talent. But you say this as if your the guy to go to,The Real McCoy...riight. Listen In That Ring There is No Denying What G.O.D. Does. I Whip All Asses. I Whipped your ass like it was nothing and moved on.(laughs at Billy Bob) ...And Moving on Up is The only Thing I Can Do, And if I Have to Step on you to get there ..SO BE IT!
    My Track Record Shows who is The Better Competition.
    And Your Looking At Him. The Now and Future of EwncW.
    BMcC: MY NAME IS BILLY MCCOY, You can call me Mr McCoy, Sir, or evan just plain old Billy but do not call me "Billy Bob"!. I am humble, I'll Admit you kicked my ass. Quite frankley I have never taken a beating like it. your a monster, a freak of nature at that point you were unbeaten in EWNCW! you were perfect Championship material and your reign was the peak of your dominance, and when I looked into your eyes I saw no fear or weakness yet now that is all I see!

and as for who should be given the "ball" Perhaps I am the man for it, perhaps the beacon of this company needs to be someone dedicated and hard-working but one thing is for sure I cerainly didn't deserve to stay where I am a "Mid-Card" Jobber to you and Strem and Broc and whoever else debuts and gets immeadiatly pushed. In this business the cream needs to rise to the top, its the natural order; the best way to do things, thats what I am saying!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: MY NAME IS BILLY MCCOY, You can call me Mr McCoy, Sir, or evan just plain old Billy but do not call me "Billy Bob"!. I am humble, I'll Admit you kicked my ass. Quite frankley I have never taken a beating like it. your a monster, a freak of nature at that point you were unbeaten in EWNCW! you were perfect Championship material and your reign was the peak of your dominance, and when I looked into your eyes I saw no fear or weakness yet now that is all I see!

and as for who should be given the "ball" Perhaps I am the man for it, perhaps the beacon of this company needs to be someone dedicated and hard-working but one thing is for sure I cerainly didn't deserve to stay where I am a "Mid-Card" Jobber to you and Strem and Broc and whoever else debuts and gets immeadiatly pushed. In this business the cream needs to rise to the top, its the natural order; the best way to do things, thats what I am saying!
    IC as MD: Ok Evan, Or "sir Beacon of this company", Or How I Call You Bil-ly-BOB!..this is What You Need to Understand, (shrugs shoulders ready to explain) ..ok You See The Ewncw Roster, The Head Honchos in the back, and in many peoples eyes including mines..Just Don't Respect You. I Respect your Mind For the Business. But let's be honest how far are you gonna go as a writer (laughs at you)
    ..Nobody is holding you from getting that brass Ring, Nobody is..You See Me..MD is Gonna Continue to be what he was and always will be, an Unstoppable Force that's gonna smash Everyone!
    .....and I'm Taking That Brass Ring!

But You . Well Truth is Your just those guys that are around because you can sell a shirt.But The Arena..nah..Don't Think So.
    Remember , its Not You Jobbing to anybody, ...

....its Just That,Your. Not . That. Good.
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 05-15-2012 at 01:04 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: Ok Evan, Or "sir Beacon of this company", Or How I Call You Bil-ly-BOB!..this is What You Need to Understand, (shrugs shoulders ready to explain) ..ok You See The Ewncw Roster, The Head Honchos in the back, and in many peoples eyes including mines..Just Don't Respect You. I Respect your Mind For the Business. But let's be honest how far are you gonna go as a writer (laughs at you)
    ..Nobody is holding you from getting that brass Ring, Nobody is..You See Me..MD is Gonna Continue to be what he was and always will be, an Unstoppable Force that's gonna smash Everyone!
    .....and I'm Taking That Brass Ring!

But You . Well Truth is Your just those guys that are around because you can sell a shirt.But The Arena..nah..Don't Think So.
    Remember , its Not You Jobbing to anybody, ...

....its Just That,Your. Not . That. Good.
    BMcC: Whatever! I just don't give a fuck what you think anymore! I am the best pure wrestler in efeds, perhaps I haven't made it clear enough; My Ring style is snapping arms, legs and knecks. I am the master of the mat game! I am the British Exellence I am the Ric Flair of EWNCW; I could make you look like a thousend dollars or 3O cents and you wouldn't be intelligent enough to know which is which!

BMcC: Whatever! I just don't give a fuck what you think anymore! I am the best pure wrestler in efeds, perhaps I haven't made it clear enough; My Ring style is snapping arms, legs and knecks. I am the master of the mat game! I am the British Exellence I am the Ric Flair of EWNCW; I could make you look like a thousend dollars or 3O cents and you wouldn't be intelligent enough to know which is which!
    IC as MD: Your Gonna Compare yourself to that old geezer, woooooo I could care less what he has done or what your mat game can do..Just know that there is no comparing billy mccoy to MARK DIMENSION!
    Ok, Mr.just about ready to shock the efed world again...By Dying in The ring When you went against. The Real G.O.D.

You Can Shut your trap now. Before I Give you British Bruises, Excellent Victim.
    Don't Make me give your already stupid looking face a Great Swelling.
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 05-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: Your Gonna Compare yourself to that old geezer, woooooo I could care less what he has done or what your mat game can do..Just know that there is no comparing billy mccoy to MARK DIMENSION!
    Ok, Mr.just about ready to shock the efed world again...By Dying in The ring When you went against. The Real G.O.D.

You Can Shut your trap now. Before I Give you British Bruises, Excellent Victim.
    Don't Make me give your already stupid looking face a Great Swelling.
    BMcC: Ok

1) RIc Flair is a wrestling god. he is the reason we are here today! If it wasn't for flair wrestling 60 minuet shows up and down the country for Jim Crockett. you wouldn't have heard about PRO_Rasslin! so you must respect the nature boy!

OOC: The "Shock the Efed World Thing" may not mean EWNCW I may be going somewhere else!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

What do you think?

I wasn't sure tbh, lol. My minds gone crazy all day.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    @Vegas - Did Krow send you his promo?

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    In character of course...
    Sorry, it was in character. I hate doing it on my phone. Sorry for the confusion. lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

BMcC: Ok

1) RIc Flair is a wrestling god. he is the reason we are here today! If it wasn't for flair wrestling 60 minuet shows up and down the country for Jim Crockett. you wouldn't have heard about PRO_Rasslin! so you must respect the nature boy!

OOC: The "Shock the Efed World Thing" may not mean EWNCW I may be going somewhere else!!!
    IC: haha....HAHAHAHAHAHA. this back and forth between you two is two things. One, it is just funny as hell you two thinking you are better than each other haha I mean it is a good laugh for today. But at the same time it is sad. You two wanna say the proverbal "ball" gets passed to people who whine, well, what are you two doing right now? You both are bitching, and whinning, about "Oh you haven't beat me, you aren't a true champion, and "I keep losing but still deserve a shot." Let me break both of you down seperately...

Billy- Little fun fact from the king, I DID BEAT YOU. You thought you deserved a shot at the international title, my baby, and though you may have, I jumped out in front by beating you. You keep complaining about not having your rematch, well maybe if you just...SHUT THE FUCK UP...for like two seconds somebody may let you get an oppritunity. But if you asked me, you don't deserve it, you came off a loss at the last PPV, you haven't been doing so hot lately, and yet you STILL complain about a title shot. That there my friend, is not champion material. Take that with a grain of salt, and get the fuck out of my face.

Mark- You are like a horror film villian like freddie kruger, or jason. You don't stay down and keep coming back. But here is the problem with that, people got bored of the later freddie and jason films, like they are getting bored of you keep trying to beat me. I have sent you in a downward spiral since I have beat you not once, but twice! Look man, I know how it is to lose two huge matches back to back, but to lose them back to back after being undefeated for almost a year, that must be trifulling. Listen brother, go and seek some psychological help, love yourself, then when you come back, maybe...just maybe, I will grace you with my precense in the ring. Until then, you will stay the horror movie villian that goes down...and stays down.

Boys, you wanna cal me disrespectiful and lazy or no work ethic, but look at me, I have been here coming up on a year, I have won two titles, I am undefeated against people from JBW, I have defeated the G.O.D. Mark Dimension, beat almost everyone in this company, I am one of the top guys here, and I am the best in the universe to ever live. Lazy? no, disrespectiful? hey, I will treat you in the same way you treat me. So why don't you think, the next time you try and insult me. The King has spoke, ALL HAIL!!

Oh, haha I almost forgot, Broc...if you know what is truly well for you, you will stay out of this whole situation, you and I have no problems, unless you want to put your fat arogant nose where it don't belong, ok pookie? ok.

LONG LIVE THE FUCKING KING!!!!!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013