1. #26311
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Are you planning on sigging that? You may want to size it down a bit if you do.

    But your current sig is too awesome to take away.
    Thank you, Mr. Sig Mod.

    I swear to God that if you ever say that to me I'll find you!

    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  2. #26312
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Jones: *Pats the Ignition Title* It's nice being the best wrestler in the company.'

    *Douchy grin*
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  3. #26313
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    LOL, I'll be honest. That was my first time messing with brushes lol
    Need some more practice... But you'll get there... It's a good poster. But there is no way that's blood lol.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #26314
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: *Pats the Ignition Title* It's nice being the best wrestler in the company.'

    *Douchy grin*
    Ali Kazam: haha buddy you won't have that title for long. After I beat Jo Ro on inferno, I'm coming after you so I can call myself the undisputed inferno ignition champion!

  5. #26315
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: haha buddy you won't have that title for long. After I beat Jo Ro on inferno, I'm coming after you so I can call myself the undisputed inferno ignition champion!
    Jones: OOOOooooOOO, I'm trembling in my boots!

    There is no way in hell I get my title, the title I've made one of the most prestigious belts in all of wrestling, even touch you and let all it's prestige go poof, and disappear.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #26316
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: OOOOooooOOO, I'm trembling in my boots!

    There is no way in hell I get my title, the title I've made one of the most prestigious belts in all of wrestling, even touch you and let all it's prestige go poof, and disappear.
    Ali: prestige? What prestige?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #26317
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: prestige? What prestige?
    Jones: Really? If theirs no prestige as you say, then why the hell would you go after the title? Hmm? Nice logic their dumbass.

    And what would you know about prestige? The closest you've come to prestige is jobbing to Johnny Rose a couple weeks ago... And Johnny Rose has half the prestige I do.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  8. #26318
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: Really? If theirs no prestige as you say, then why the hell would you go after the title? Hmm? Nice logic their dumbass.

    And what would you know about prestige? The closest you've come to prestige is jobbing to Johnny Rose a couple weeks ago... And Johnny Rose has half the prestige I do.
    Ali: prestige is nonrelevant. As is your addiction to crystal meth. However the crystal meth addiction is the only reasonable explanation as to why you think you can beat me!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #26319
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: prestige is nonrelevant. As is your addiction to crystal meth. However the crystal meth addiction is the only reasonable explanation as to why you think you can beat me!
    Jones: ... You're lucky you're a good magician, because you obviously have no chance in comedy after Rose embarrasses you so bad you never show your face in EWNCW again.

    Because ya see, as much as I don't like Rose, and I'm better than Rose, at least he has some talent in the ring. You're just a freakshow that entertains little children.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  10. #26320
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Jones: ... You're lucky you're a good magician, because you obviously have no chance in comedy after Rose embarrasses you so bad you never show your face in EWNCW again.

    Because ya see, as much as I don't like Rose, and I'm better than Rose, at least he has some talent in the ring. You're just a freakshow that entertains little children.
    Ali: someone's a little bit jealous that the fans actually like watching me compete. Your going a bit green there buddy...

    * jones starts turning green*

    ali: envy is a most powerful magic. Hehe


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.