Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Come on Krysys, why on earth would that not have been a joke.

Cool your jets, both of you.
    In the words of Kai en Tai. Indeed.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Come on Krysys, why on earth would that not have been a joke.

Cool your jets, both of you.
    My jets are cool bro. I really wasn't coming after him. Its hard to get humor on the net, I apologize.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    My jets are cool bro. I really wasn't coming after him. Its hard to get humor on the net, I apologize.
    Try some smilies next.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Try some smilies next.
    No one asked you!!! lol jk

Black Ninja!
    Read back and you'll see.

In other news, BEHOLD the EWNCW poster for Pain For Treasure!!!!

What was krysys painting when he spilled all of the red paint in the gold?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    @B-Mac

You've been added to my legends list!

Anyone else wanna join?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What was krysys painting when he spilled all of the red paint in the gold?
    LOL, I'll be honest. That was my first time messing with brushes lol
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Well, Tommy wants me to pick up more IC'ing, so I guess I'll try to do some more here.

IC: Billy, this does not end yet. You will not just walk away after I beat you and then try to go after some title. No. I should be the one going for that title. Queen Strem; watch your back.
    BMcC: You know you have disappionted me broc. at Vendetta you earned my respect and I told you that! but could you leave it there? no you decide to further eject yourself into my business and for that reason Broc you are back on my "Hitlist" and If all your planning on doing is giving me a warm up match on the way to my second International Title then fine but make sure your ready for the Master of the Mat!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Rage will have to be delayed for a day. Vegas has been called to work on short notice since his Dad is unwell, and I won't get everything done in one night. I'll get as much as I can done tonight, and then finish the show tomorrow.

We're still good though, since Rage was on Tuesday last week, and if we get it out tomorrow, we'd still have gotten the show out in a week, which is what we always aim for.

Keep IC chatter going, there were some epic stuff between Wells/Romulus/Ferrell last night. AirBourne, K2 and JD are setting everyone else an example of how it should be done!!
    Oh ok. I had to go back further than expected due to all the ICing ;P
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: You know you have disappionted me broc. at Vendetta you earned my respect and I told you that! but could you leave it there? no you decide to further eject yourself into my business and for that reason Broc you are back on my "Hitlist" and If all your planning on doing is giving me a warm up match on the way to my second International Title then fine but make sure your ready for the Master of the Mat!
    IC: Oh no, I'm so scared! The man I've beaten on two separate occasions has me on his hit list! Someone hold me!
    Seriously, you can't just lose to me twice, and then say you're too big for me and move onto the International title. I've clearly earned that shot more than you have, so save me and all of these fans some time and just step out of my way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    IC: Oh no, I'm so scared! The man I've beaten on two separate occasions has me on his hit list! Someone hold me!
    Seriously, you can't just lose to me twice, and then say you're too big for me and move onto the International title. I've clearly earned that shot more than you have, so save me and all of these fans some time and just step out of my way.
    BMcC: Sarcasm! Brilliant! 2 Victories!? 2 Victories!? Try 1 and half years of total dedication. Of sticking by your fed even when it doesn't stick by you. Try having to sit and wait behind the likes of Kevin Mathews and Shuriken and then Gillz and Solla. Trust me buddy I have had to sit back and watch less talented individuals pass me by and get their shot and then blow it. So If you want to talk about deserving, Perhaps walk a mile in my shoes? because at least you will have to wait behind someone who is at least midly talented, I mean Kevin Mathews!?! what a great idea he was!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...