1. #26271
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: I swear I've heard someone else claim that. Hmmmmmm
    Shaz: Yes, you've heard Cm Punk and Chris Jericho from WWE say that. However, they are fake! I am the only best in the world!


  2. #26272
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Funny how you ask that! I've won the Rage Ignition Champion, thanks for asking! Bitch!
    Krysys: *Claps* You won a midcard title. Talk to me when you can hang with the big boys.
    Profile Retired

  3. #26273
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Yes, you've heard Cm Punk and Chris Jericho from WWE say that. However, they are fake! I am the only best in the world!
    Bloodstone: couldn't be more creative?

  4. #26274
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: *Claps* You won a midcard title. Talk to me when you can hang with the big boys.
    Shaz: Hmm, I already am a 'big boy' thank you. So I'm talking to you now!


  5. #26275
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: couldn't be more creative?
    Shaz: Ha, don't talk mate! I've beat you twice! So keep that filthy mouth shut!


  6. #26276
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Hmm, I already am a 'big boy' thank you. So I'm talking to you now!
    Krysys: no, you are a little boy in a Man's world. You think because you won the Rage Ignition Title you're somebody? Please. You are still a rookie, wet behind the ears little dog. I wouldn't be surprised to see you out of here withing 6 months. And whoever you defend the title against next will easily defeat you. Oh and I'm willing to bet that Bloodstone would have easily retained if he hadn't been pulling double duty and working two shows and winning belts like he does.
    Profile Retired

  7. #26277
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: no, you are a little boy in a Man's world. You think because you won the Rage Ignition Title you're somebody? Please. You are still a rookie, wet behind the ears little dog. I wouldn't be surprised to see you out of here withing 6 months. And whoever you defend the title against next will easily defeat you. Oh and I'm willing to bet that Bloodstone would have easily retained if he hadn't been pulling double duty and working two shows and winning belts like he does.
    Shaz: You make me laugh so much! You're insults are even worse then your mum's porn movies!


  8. #26278
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    *Krysys leaves*
    Profile Retired

  9. #26279
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Krysys leaves*
    Shaz: The biggest pussy yet! And this is the guy that is your EWNCW Champion!


  10. #26280
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You make me laugh so much! You're insults are even worse then your mum's porn movies!
    Yeah... that was a bit too far. I'd prefer if you didn't stoop that low in future please.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.