1. #26211
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: Ferrell, come tomorrow, I will beat you and get my shot for the Evolution Title and will win it, because I am better then you, Rumulus, and anyone else who thinks they deserve to be Evolution Champion!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  2. #26212
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Ferrell, come tomorrow, I will beat you and get my shot for the Evolution Title and will win it, because I am better then you, Rumulus, and anyone else who thinks they deserve to be Evolution Champion!
    IC: I don't accredit my faith to the sentiment of assessing my distinction worthy for the Evolution championship my visage is currently endowed with. Where is the connotation of such an aberrant enterprise?


  3. #26213
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: I don't accredit my faith to the sentiment of assessing my distinction worthy for the Evolution championship my visage is currently endowed with. Where is the connotation of such an aberrant enterprise?
    Wells: You've gotten lucky so far Ronaldo, but when we go one-on-one, it will be me standing over you with the Evolution Title around my waist and my hand raised.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  4. #26214
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You've gotten lucky so far Ronaldo, but when we go one-on-one, it will be me standing over you with the Evolution Title around my waist and my hand raised.
    IC: The enumeration of your streak of abysmal atrophy by my hand would supplicate the span of centuries. And more so for the census of your callow forebodings.


  5. #26215
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: The enumeration of your streak of abysmal atrophy by my hand would supplicate the span of centuries. And more so for the census of your callow forebodings.
    Wells: When I beat you for the title, it will go down in history, because you'll be the first wrestler to lose his title and then quit right after due to fear of having your ass kicked. Say what you want, when this is all said and done, I'll be the Evolution Champion, and you'll be a walking piece of shit with a wide vocabulary and a horrible wrestling repertoire and at the bottom of the food chain.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #26216
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1

    EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson



    ***EWNCW Exclusive***

    Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with an EWNCW exclusive!!

    Nearly a week on from Monday night Rage, we can finally bring you an update on the condition of Markus Beerstein following the brutal assault he suffered at the hands of EWNCW's latest superstar acquisition; K-Jammin. Following the assault of course we saw him being taken to a medical facility.

    We can now report that Markus Beerstein is suffering from severe neck and head injuries. He has suffered a fractured vertebrae in his neck and he's also got a fractured skull which lead to some bleeding on the brain. On top of this, he's also suffering from severe concussion, which the doctors treating him have described as "the worst concussion they've ever seen".
    At this point in time, the doctors are unclear as to whether Beerstein will ever fully recover from these injuries, and they say his chances of ever wrestling again are slim to none.

    This is sad news indeed for everyone at EWNCW, as Markus Beerstein had just enjoyed his first title reign in the company after he became the first ever holder of the Evolution Championship, a title which he later lost to current champion Ronaldo Romulus.
    We all wish Beerstein the best in his recovery, and I'm sure we'll all keep him in our prayers as we pray for a speedy recovery. But regretfully, it does indeed look like we've seen the last of Markus Beerstein inside of a wrestling ring.

    That's all for now folks, stay tuned for any updates we might bring you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #26217
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: When I beat you for the title, it will go down in history, because you'll be the first wrestler to lose his title and then quit right after due to fear of having your ass kicked. Say what you want, when this is all said and done, I'll be the Evolution Champion, and you'll be a walking piece of shit with a wide vocabulary and a horrible wrestling repertoire and at the bottom of the food chain.
    IC: You know what? I believe it's time I stooped down to your level. It's time I embraced your menial and inferior method of language for the sake of conveying to you just how empty, just how hollow, just how meaningless your words are and how once again I will leave you a shattered and broken heap of dashed hopes and dreams just like I've done to you before! No matter how degrading it feels right now having to resort to communicating with you in such a primitive and elementary, I can't resist letting you know how tired I am of our back and forth discussions each and every time you have the chance to rise to the occasion at my expense!

    Do you know how I became the Evolution Champion to begin with?! Huh, Wells?! I beat your sorry ass in the middle of the ring, 1-2-3! The whole entire world witnessed me become one step closer to becoming the Evolution Champion and it wouldn't be too long between then and the day I destroyed that sorry, lousy excuse for a man in that beer bellied, buck toothed, backwoods bonehead Markus Beerstein and took what was mine for the sake of God! And I only ask for His forgiveness now as I've obviously let you ebb away at my patience and have allowed myself to fall to the point where my conduct replicates you.....but you know what, Wells? As long as you can understand every word that's coming out of my mouth right now, it's all worth it and I'll be willing to take the stripes on my back that come from acting like this..l.l.like some animal, some savage! But it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, Wells, because just like all the other times you've said that you'd beat me, I proved you wrong! I defended the championship I proudly present over my shoulder for the sake of God against five other men. A mortal like me, with the odds out of my favor, came out on top because I am superior to you, your empty threats or any "wrestling" moves you can dish out. Bring it on because I've shown you time and time and time and time again that I am the epitome of mankind! Along with my fellow brothers and sisters, soldiers of the Lord ready to serve for the sanity of our world and the balance of His laws, we untie under one creed that states that we must carry out the will of the Father for the sake of the lesser mortals, the "serfs" and the "gifted" but time and time again, you refuse to submit.

    Whether or not they like me or not, no one and I mean NO ONE in the back, in the stands or behind their computers on their petty little forums can say that they can deny my prowess, my skill, my proficiency that has made me a landmark for the purpose of exalting can take root every time I compete in the ring. The only problem is you! You make a bad example for the "serfs" by uniting them under your faulty and worthless creed that states they can ignore my accolades, my accomplishments because your too stubborn and full of crap to admit you're nothing! You claim seniority over the mass majority of the EWNCW but that only proves the levels of your inadequacies because a guy like you with the length of your tenure should be the face of this company yet you haven't won a damn thing since you've been here except for.....a tag team championship reign with a former two time world champion that had to carry you the entire way until you got in the way of the only thing you were good at...kissing ass and letting people carry your weight for you! You're nothing but a leech, Wells! A goddamn leech who want leave me alone! Every opportunity for you get to earn some gold around your waist or a bro fist from some of those slack-jawed morons in the back is just one you have to take, isn't it? Despite me overcoming the odds again and again and again and AGAIN, you don't seem to get it, do you Wells? The Lord is on MY side; not yours! Mine! It is His will that I've been where I am today because I am one the "chosen race", the creed of human made by God to keep his will preserved on this Earth for peace and harmony to be shown among all of His creation for the sake of pleasing him. But noooooooo!

    "All Biceps And No Brains" Wells doesn't like the idea of an age of peace, does he? Because all this anabolic a-hole wants to do is get everyone in the same low point as him so he doesn't have to look like the only one who needs to learn anything, who needs to change for the sake of God! The entity who created you to serve and revere him! So instead of shouting at you more, instead of telling you how low as dirt your truly are, I'm going to do something you like to do, Wells, and that's make threats. The only difference is is mine WON'T be empty! If you happen to beat Seth Ferrell and earn a shot at my Evolution Championship, know this! Though the Lord wants us all to live in his vision of peace, if a stubborn mule like you won't budge in the right direction, know that I won't let you hinder anyone else's path of redemption. After I defeat you...AGAIN, I'm not gonna leave you in a position where you can get on the rebound and start this cycle over and over again with me! Oh no! You lost that right when you called me out! As your lying on your back, gazing at the roof, I'm going to make sure you stay that way for a while...on...your...back because I'm going to break...your...neck! No more wrestling, no more walking, no more talking! You'll have to take your steroids crushed through a tube because I won't let the cancer known as Ryan Wells hinder the Lord's mission any longer with your attitude! It's over for you, Wells! I mean it! It ends at Pain for Treasure but you'll be the one in pain while I get to squander over the retained loot of my Evolution championship gold!!


  8. #26218
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    I am still missing promos. Please get hem in asap as we wanna shoot for 11 pm GMT tomorrow

  9. #26219
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: You know what Ronaldo, I applaud you, for finally growing a pair and somewhat insulting me, and I mean somewhat, because all of that bullshit you called me out on, was exactly that, bullshit. You made a speech, you talked normal, and now you think you're gonna scare me and intimidate me with idle threats like breaking my neck and saying the Lord is in your favor? Bull-fuckin'-shit. I broke my neck once, and I came here, and for the past 9 goddamn months, whether you want to admit it or not, I have made a name for myself, I am a fixture on Rage every week. You call me some anabolic freak, but when push comes to shove, everything I have, my body, mind, soul, attitude, strength, everything, I have earned and worked goddamn hard for.

    You won the Evolution Title, congrats. You beat Marcus, who is a great friend of mine who I am praying for to recover. You never pinned me for that title, don't get that fuckin' idea in your head. You beat me in the tournament, because I was hurt and had just won another match. I'm not making excuses, but it goes to show how close I was to beating you when I wasn't even 75%. Everything I have gotten and accomplished in EWNCW, I have earned. Yes, I have I not won a title yet? I can admit it, but the key word to look at and admit to, is, "yet". You won a title before me, congrats, I give you that. But when time rolls on and when both of our careers are over, we'll see me, with the fans forever speaking of me in only positive manners and high complements and calling me the best there ever was, being the best World Champion of all time, and the reason they got into wrestling, I know I will have the better career then you.

    I will be talked about forever to come, for my heart, attitude, work habit, strength, likeability, and my wrestling ability. Yes, you have skill, I won't deny that. But when we put everything on the table, it will show who the better wrestler is, the better champion when it comes to, and the better person. And all 3 of those, are me, with no competition even in sight or mention. Yeah, I won a tag team championship with a former champion, Gillz. He's better then you'll ever be, and there was no carry on either of our shoulders. We worked as a team and went far as a team. While you, no one even likes or could even god damn care for. EWNCW management, hate you and think you are a joke. You grab massive heat, you have skill, but you are no Ryan Wells. I have been #1 contender for the Ignition Championship many times, and yes, while I didn't win it, it goes to show, that there was no one else who could beat me for that spot to begin with.

    I have matured here in my 9 months, learned a lot, beat a lot, and gained a lot. But that is all just the beginning. I promise you, when everything is said, done, and dealt with. The clear winner out of the two of us, will be me. So when I beat Ferrell on Rage and be the #1 contender for your Evolution Title, it will start a long line of inevitability for you. Which starts with losing the Evolution Title to me, the clear winner, the undisputed champion. I have friends, fans, and people who care about me, more then anyone could ever say about you. You have none of that, all you have is that Evolution Championship, and when you lose that, you'll have what many will describe you as, nothing. You are a nothing and will have nothing once I beat you for that title.

    So you can go ahead, with every week, calling the great fans of EWNCW, "serfs" even though quite obviously they are better then you and root for me because I am worth rooting for. You can use your extensive language and knowledge of vocabulary, but besides that, you are nothing worth mentioning. They only time they would utter your name, and I mean anyone, is when they ask what the hell you are saying. Be who you are, and it will go to show that it is, just like you, nothing. I haven't kissed anyone's ass, and don't need to be successful here and anywhere else. Because I am born good at what I do, and I dominate. Which will be exactly what I do when I face you for the Evolution Title. Bring whatever other words you have at me, but I will bring, is a hell of a beating, and the worst thrashing you have ever received, and when you are unconscious, laying on your back, dreaming of probably you retaining the title, in reality, it will be me, being the victor, and the new champion!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #26220
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Ferrell, come tomorrow, I will beat you and get my shot for the Evolution Title and will win it, because I am better then you, Rumulus, and anyone else who thinks they deserve to be Evolution Champion!
    IC: No Wells, you will lose. You are an incompetent unskilled brute and will, no doubt conduct yourself reasonbly well, but in the end will lose as you already lost to quickness and intelligence! As for the Evolution title. It will be rightfully mine. The only man truly worthy of the title of being evolved in this little triangle. On one side, a man of the incomprehensible sort, who manages to be halfway comprehensible, and on another side, a man of acceptable pedigree and stature who has incomprehensibility defined to a science! And on my side, a true contender, and come Rage, Wells, a true number one contender. And come my title match, which Romulus cannot snake his way out of, a true champion.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.