Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Ok quick questions

@Bwa Creative/ S.e.Zero being that your here now-wats good with all the championships are all of them kept? Being that its one show will it have all these titles..which would be cool no bother me being I'M NEW INTERNET CHAMPIONS !..JUST A ?

@HOLYJOSE- *JUST LOOKS AT YOU* you should know what my question is bro
    Yes all titles will be kept, simply renamed to not include BWA. More detail on this will be explained on return show in about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The show was really amazing, and now very sad that it was BWA's final show.

​R.I.P.
    Honored to know, TheDevilsAdvocate has read our PPV. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Gotta tell you the truth, folks, one should fall to his knees and praise everybody involved in WITA because it was a hell of a show. An amazing read, be sure to check it. And again, having some brutal matches down the way (the sick ending of the HIAC should be praised as one of the best ever), the 3 Stages of Hell delivered as it was promised. I'm freaking proud of being the first EWNCW Blacklist champs with JM, and even better, because the situation claims for a rematch and at the same time God's Grace is waiting to capitalize and get a freaking match, and be sure, HJ always delivers, if that feud goes on, it'll be freaking epic.

Thanks for everything, fellas. I'm raptured for the show and the honor that means being first EWNCW Blacklist champ. And also got a win with SAM!

IC as Carlin: *Barely raises his fist and yells* YES! YES! YES! *before sinking down into unconsciousness while EMT's check him and Grind*
    Damn right it does, I think so far and I agree with no_1eddiefan on this each major fed has a match of the year candidate so far.

JBW - Siaki vs Shuriken

HWA - Golden Fate's TLC

EWNCW - Jesting Madness vs Shadows of Madness (I'm just biased haha but EWNCW has some great options for MOTY)

So the e fed scene has definitely stepped up and shown why we are the best. Bar none. There's more to come before a clear outline as to who will have made the Match of the Year but I know all feds will be producing quality work along the way. Including a fine rematch between these two behemoths of a tag team to ever be a part of EWN

Shadows of Madness vs Jesting Madness II? It will happen and when it does.....OH MY GAWD!!!!!!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Yes all titles will be kept, simply renamed to not include BWA. More detail on this will be explained on return show in about 2 weeks.

Honored to know, TheDevilsAdvocate has read our PPV. Thank you.

Damn right it does, I think so far and I agree with no_1eddiefan on this each major fed has a match of the year candidate so far.

JBW - Siaki vs Shuriken

HWA - Golden Fate's TLC

EWNCW - Jesting Madness vs Shadows of Madness (I'm just biased haha but EWNCW has some great options for MOTY)

So the e fed scene has definitely stepped up and shown why we are the best. Bar none. There's more to come before a clear outline as to who will have made the Match of the Year but I know all feds will be producing quality work along the way. Including a fine rematch between these two behemoths of a tag team to ever be a part of EWN

Shadows of Madness vs Jesting Madness II? It will happen and when it does.....OH MY GAWD!!!!!!
    Was GF even in 2012? I don't think it was. Even so, our match of the year had to be one in Hardcore Heaven. There were a few candidates there. Maybe even Paul Pharaoh vs. Dingo Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Was GF even in 2012? I don't think it was. Even so, our match of the year had to be one in Hardcore Heaven. There were a few candidates there. Maybe even Paul Pharaoh vs. Dingo Mac.
    Given this was discussed with Eddie, I'm not quite sure if it was this year or not but it's up to you if you want to consider it a match of the year candidate. I know I do but that's personal perspective I suppose. Hardcore Heaven was good I just personally didn't a match of the year there, again that's just me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Given this was discussed with Eddie, I'm not quite sure if it was this year or not but it's up to you if you want to consider it a match of the year candidate. I know I do but that's personal perspective I suppose. Hardcore Heaven was good I just personally didn't a match of the year there, again that's just me.
    Golden Fate was indeed in November.

However, I agree that the TLC match was genius, and probably Sully's best work. That's definitely a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Golden Fate was indeed in November.

However, I agree that the TLC match was genius, and probably Sully's best work. That's definitely a favorite of mine.
    Indeed, guess it doesn't count then =/ Oh well...it happens

Blog Entries
    WELL!!! WORTH!!!! THE!!!! WAIT!!!!!!

That was the best possible way to finish one era and start a new one. BWA started off real slow the shows were ok but nothing special but due to creatives desire to improve it has all finally come to fruition and BWA/Brutality is all I knew it could be. SEZ the master of feedback I am lost for words, you and vegas pulled it out of the bag. The Hell in a Cell match was an epic by far my favourite match I've had as CNK. I think that makes us the only Brutality team to have beaten Godmoney and The Force of Greatness!?. And the main event was out of this World, really unbelievable stuff between the two best teams in the world today. I refuse to be sad that BWA is over, because well...let the BRUTALITY BEGIN! we are at the crossroads of greatness!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    fuck is rage?

srsly

fuck is rage?
    Read my earlier post dude. I said that Rage will be posted on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    From a neutral point of view here...that was incredible.

The whole show- from beginning to end was brilliant.

The main event itself was maybe the greatest main event I've ever seen on EWN.

Definitely a contender with Siaki-Shuriken for MOTY!

As Vegas said, a brilliant way to see BWA off- and I can only look forward to how awesome Brutality will be!

Congrats to Zero & Vegas, you've both outdone yourselves.
    Hear that Jay Bee Doobya?

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Thank you BWA! (Funny how BWA and AWF started around the same time and are now a part of a special show on JBW and EWNCW) anyways what a fucking Show. And NEW HOLDERS OF THE UlTIMATE IPPORTUNITY CONTRACTS!!!!!!! Favorite part hands down though is The 450 off the Titantron!
    There were a few crazy moments in that ppv, that being one of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The show was really amazing, and now very sad that it was BWA's final show.

​R.I.P.
    You need not say RIP, BWA is very much still alive, just under a new name as an EWNCW brand.

All in all, a fantastic ppv that is up there with the best.
    Hard for me to call between BWA's War is the Answer and HWA's Hardcore Heaven as EWN's best show ever.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Seeing as this PPV is being compared to Hardcore Heaven, I MUST go read it.

I can die a happier man now that I read WITA. Guys, I know how much effort you put into this. This is great stuff, you guys need to be very proud in this work, because we are all proud of you's. Congrats again

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

WITA is without a doubt the BEST PPV or show that BWA/Brutality has ever put out, I will go on record and say that it may be the BEST show in EWNCW history!
    Profile Retired