Blog Entries
    Mode R-Truth on:

What's up, EWNCW?

Mode R-Truth off.

It's much funnier when Tommy brings T-Thunda to the scene LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Sounds nice but... I don't have facebook... Not Twitter, not anything. I have MySpace but I rarely enter.
    good man Grind! I must be the only person in my school not to have facebook.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    good man Grind! I must be the only person in my school not to have facebook.
    I thought it was a given these days that everybody with a computer had facebook lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I thought it was a given these days that everybody with a computer had facebook lol!
    I just never have gotten around to it, lol. I've set a FB account up for a psych teacher, my mom, one of my aunts, a cousin- but not myself- just too lazy I guess

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I only use Facebook as a tool to pest girls They can't slap you in the face online, it's great!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Dats funny , so how many of us here Don't have Facebook lol..I never gotten into that neither

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    I really don't like it. There are some fellas that I don't want to see around anymore, don't want to find them on Facebook.

I remember one guy who used to bully me at school (nothing major, never put a finger on me), one night, coming home from party, start to calling me like I was his friend. I totally ignored him and was like... Are you serious bro?

I know I can just ignore their friendship requests, but I despise them so much that I don't even want to see a friendship request from them. They are from the past, and in the past they should stay.

Plus, I find facebook childish and hate mark Zuckerberg, he is like Sheldon Cooper without the funny side. At least it seemed so on that FB film.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I really don't like it. There are some fellas that I don't want to see around anymore, don't want to find them on Facebook.

I remember one guy who used to bully me at school (nothing major, never put a finger on me), one night, coming home from party, start to calling me like I was his friend. I totally ignored him and was like... Are you serious bro?

I know I can just ignore their friendship requests, but I despise them so much that I don't even want to see a friendship request from them. They are from the past, and in the past they should stay.

Plus, I find facebook childish and hate mark Zuckerberg, he is like Sheldon Cooper without the funny side. At least it seemed so on that FB film.

That's fair enough man. You have your reasons and stick to your guns. I like it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I only use Facebook as a tool to pest girls They can't slap you in the face online, it's great!
    Now correct me if i am wrong, you can POKE them Pun slightly intended but they can't slap you! Man the troubles of the modern day femminests!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Now correct me if i am wrong, you can POKE them Pun slightly intended but they can't slap you! Man the troubles of the modern day femminests!
    Ahhh yes, can't forget the poking!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim