Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Me like this
    Me too.

I never say good luck, so, for those who have finals... May the Force be with you!

I'm having a little break for relax, then back to do papers...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Shut up! both of you shut the hell up. You both are a bunch of spoiled babies that sit here and bitch and bitch and bitch. I am telling you both, I will take both of you at once, I hate both of you. You wanna talk about hypocrites? you both say i bitch and moan all the time but yet it is you guys who are the ones bitching and moaning. You have no valid argument, so kindly shut the fuck up
    BMcC: I ain't going nowhere and I ain't shuting up! I don't have a valid arguement!? let me spell this out for you
    You have never faced me one on one for the International Title fact!
    You have never beaten me fairly fact!
    I never recieved my rematch for the title fact!

For someone who is supposed to be unstopable you don't half back out of challenges! YOUR A POOR EXCUSE for a Champion! Your A POOR EXCUSE of a man! and quite simply you have NO IDEA!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: And All I Want is For Your Yap to Be Shut ,While in TiMe Stremly Get Beaten and Pumbled into a Pulp That only iCan leave him as...But You All Your Doing is Getting in my Way of That, Seems to Me like I Will Have to Splat you!
    BMcC: Oh no! am I in the way, Oh no!, Oh no! I am sorry, I am soooo unbelieveably sorry you big stupid human tin of alphabet spaghetti! -
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: I ain't going nowhere and I ain't shuting up! I don't have a valid arguement!? let me spell this out for you

For someone who is supposed to be unstopable you don't half back out of challenges! YOUR A POOR EXCUSE for a Champion! Your A POOR EXCUSE of a man! and quite simply you have NO IDEA!

BMcC: Oh no! am I in the way, Oh no!, Oh no! I am sorry, I am soooo unbelieveably sorry you big stupid human tin of alphabet spaghetti! -
    Best insult ever lol!!

So I have now all the components to do Rage. However, there's the small obstacle of the Manchester derby being tonight, of which I will NOT miss due to how important a game it is (you know, it's only just got the PL title hanging in the balance.....).
    I'll be heading to the local publican in less than 2 hours time, and will be very drunk getting back, meaning it's best to leave rage posting until tomorrow I think. Otherwise, things might be a little messy lol!
    But the show's effectively ready to post, so it'll be up tomorrow.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Best insult ever lol!!

So I have now all the components to do Rage. However, there's the small obstacle of the Manchester derby being tonight, of which I will NOT miss due to how important a game it is (you know, it's only just got the PL title hanging in the balance.....).
    I'll be heading to the local publican in less than 2 hours time, and will be very drunk getting back, meaning it's best to leave rage posting until tomorrow I think. Otherwise, things might be a little messy lol!

Energy Drink for me!

Best insult ever lol!!

I'm doing the exact same thing, so I'm cool with this

However if United lose, I will be moving to another country to live in a sewer. Never to be heard from again.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    I'm doing the exact same thing, so I'm cool with this

However if United lose, I will be moving to another country to live in a sewer. Never to be heard from again.
    I'm on the beer already to ease the nerves lol!

I might join you in the sewers if it comes to that, but I have faith!

I'm on the beer already to ease the nerves lol!

I might join you in the sewers if it comes to that, but I have faith!
    I'm lining my stomach with a Chinese and then I'm getting bang on the beer! Haven't been this nervous for a match in a long long time! Possibly not since the United/Chelsea Champions League Final ( BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! )

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post

Hey nancy pissy pants I have no problem giving you a title match, I will give everyone a title match, because I am not a poor champion. You my friend, are poor champion material. You had to beg and plead to get a chance to face me for the international title. So you want to challenge the king? very well, let's do it, but quit your crying when you lose.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    I'm lining my stomach with a Chinese and then I'm getting bang on the beer! Haven't been this nervous for a match in a long long time! Possibly not since the United/Chelsea Champions League Final ( BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! )
    I've had a good satisfying Maccy D's so I'm ready for anything!
    Very nervous here too. Got to get that result!!

I've had a good satisfying Maccy D's so I'm ready for anything!
    Very nervous here too. Got to get that result!!
    Indeed we do! I'm off to the sacred pub now, so I'll talk to you later on here or I'll somehow try to contact you from my sewer if we lose lol Have a good night man!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim