Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I'll always be ashamed of how easily TBOZ's writing pulls a thousand times better Inferno than I can probably ever do. Great job my friend!!! I want more now!

Right, heading to rehearsal, and War is the Answer tonight. Ready to make history, fellas!
    And I forgot to say I just quoted myself, Tommy style. And now I quoted myself twice. Grind style LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'll always be ashamed of how easily TBOZ's writing pulls a thousand times better Inferno than I can probably ever do. Great job my friend!!! I want more now!

Right, heading to rehearsal, and War is the Answer tonight. Ready to make history, fellas!
    It's not that good bro, you proved you were the apprentice to match the master my man!

Gonna write the Inferno schedule later today.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Still writing it out so it wont be tonight we're hoping for tomorrow but it may come by Tuesday maybe Wednesday. So we'll see.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Still writing it out so it wont be tonight we're hoping for tomorrow but it may come by Tuesday maybe Wednesday. So we'll see.
    This is on me and Vegas, we went out to a concert and Vegas didn't have tie to finish writing
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    This is on me and Vegas, we went out to a concert and Vegas didn't have tie to finish writing
    And that long ass 3 Stages of Hell match of course
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    And that long ass 3 Stages of Hell match of course
    Shhhhh! Nobody needs to know how long that is xD
    Profile Retired

I am having some serious issues with WITA. I am trying to get i done as fast as i can but shit keeps force closing, I have an ancient (9 years old) laptop with very little ram and a charger that doesn't charge the battery and is very touchy and will turn it off every time i move the wrong way. I am trying my best but with those problems plus a few big dizzy spells its been a pain in the ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Shhhhh! Nobody needs to know how long that is xD
    What 3 stages of hell match hasn't gone to the final fall?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    BMcC: Ok so first Title you won, was the Ignition Title of Seth Farrell and who ran Interefence; Me! so I fail to see how you earned that!? let me remind you all this was the match used...
    Seth Farrell/Undertaker vs King Strem/Maven + Billly McCoy/The Rock

hum kinda looks like I beat him for you!. and you did do the impossible and beat the man nobody else could beat myself included, but that match should have been a Triple Threat match, I got screwed out of my shot, after loosing my title. so in closing I ask the question have you yet beaten McCoy fair and square one on one for the International Championship no! so ponder that bitch!

Okay take that qoute with a pinch of salt; but you know what I mean.
    Billy you are like that high school jock that can't let go of the past, well I will tell you, you need to. You whine about now having the chance well quit whining and try and do it. Now, you will not defeat me, however. You see, even back then, help or not, I was one of the best. You wanna try and point out my rookie mistakes but there is none to point out. I have been one of the best here for a while, and you won't change that by acting like a little bitch ok pookie?

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I am having some serious issues with WITA. I am trying to get i done as fast as i can but shit keeps force closing, I have an ancient (9 years old) laptop with very little ram and a charger that doesn't charge the battery and is very touchy and will turn it off every time i move the wrong way. I am trying my best but with those problems plus a few big dizzy spells its been a pain in the ass
    It is ok, take your time hombre, and by the way, that sig of yours, the fucking best!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013