Hey there fellas! Brutality will be doing a test with this weeks show. It will be a written show NO VIDEOS except for music. If it is well like than we will go to fully written shows for now on. Please make sure to read it this wednesday

IC as New Assault Program: *Landing*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Devs just said the same thing in the Jabe thread and, yeah, enough is enough.

Folks, if we insist on keeping this little circus alive, then take it to the E-WF thread please.
    Alo belonged to every thread so dont be sending trouble into my thread..... as the say in EWA my thread is a LLama free zone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie9/37 View Post
    Alo belonged to every thread so dont be sending trouble into my thread..... as the say in EWA my thread is a LLama free zone
    Not really... That thread is riddled with llamas...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Not really... That thread is riddled with llamas...
    no that was a good thread and will be a good thread again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Hey there fellas! Brutality will be doing a test with this weeks show. It will be a written show NO VIDEOS except for music. If it is well like than we will go to fully written shows for now on. Please make sure to read it this wednesday
    I will.

It was one of those nights... nothing special going on... and turned into a freaking great night. Bedtime now!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Well there is a group of guys with knives at my school right now picking fights so sirens are waking me up lol but just to add to what Tboz was saying, please get your promos in soon. He has his 2000 word thing and I as well have a presentation and a 5 page paper due this week which is also my last class week for the semester so that means finals are next week. We will both be very busy and I don't want to have all this stuff to do at once. Thanks gents

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    TBOZ has a Pm from me about this ^^^^^.

So what did I miss??
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    TBOZ has a Pm from me about this ^^^^^.

So what did I miss??
    aloisick's multi-personality distorter

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Gotta love K-Jammin!

He clearly wasn't worth it TT. He's an egotist, and I really hate swearing at others on a forum, and especially using the "C" word. He deserves to go, and I'm not wanting to give him a second chance.

But welcome back! How was Cornwall?

And evening gents! I see TT will be sending out Rage PM's soon, remember to get in your Inferno promos back ASAP.

Because this week, for me, there are two things you should know:

1) The show will be posted on Thursday with no extension. If it's important, I will write it. If it isn't it'll be removed.

2) I want them in ASAP. I have a 2000 word dissertation proposal to do this week, so I would like to write it Monday so I can have the time to myself. It will be a MASSIVE help to me and I'll be incredibly appreciative.
    TBOZ, sorry to tell you but aloisick had mad respect for Tommy and it was Tommy that stopped Alo blowing a gasket when krysys screwed him over so quite frankly hes not as much of an egotist as you think he is.... yeah he has an ego and it pisses me of sometimes especially when im writing a show he wants some say in...... but he had mas respect for tommy and Kash and he will be back better then ever cause i was there at the cafe last night when Harold crosswell AKA Instigator got his head smacked in by aloisick for causing all this shit.... the proof will be shown and thats all i want to say on the subject, my soul focus now is resurrecting the E-WF