Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: I believe it is safe to say that I have done what I had to do to you. Your body may not be broken, but your spirit is shattered beyond believe. It's over Mark. You had two chances and you blew both of them. Back of the line for you
    IC as MD: *laughs a Bit* ....Kingy,Stremly,Pussy,etc. Listen Here I'm a Realest...CONGRATS ON surviving..2 Chances ? I Lost My Title By your Flukeness ,and The help of The Infamous Foreign Object and Then This is The Part I Like .You Put it All on the Line to Take Me out That's What is Needed More Around Here so I applaud you.That I Give to You.
    ....But Back of The Line? NO! Strem You See All You Did Was Make Me whip Some More Ass It Can Still Be Yours or Anybody Elses...I Won't Ever Stop Being MD

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: *laughs a Bit* ....Kingy,Stremly,Pussy,etc. Listen Here I'm a Realest...CONGRATS ON surviving..2 Chances ? I Lost My Title By your Flukeness ,and The help of The Infamous Foreign Object and Then This is The Part I Like .You Put it All on the Line to Take Me out That's What is Needed More Around Here so I applaud you.That I Give to You.
    ....But Back of The Line? NO! Strem You See All You Did Was Make Me whip Some More Ass It Can Still Be Yours or Anybody Elses...I Won't Ever Stop Being MD
    IC: DO what pleases you Mark, just stay out of my way, bigger things are going to happen than me beating you three times in a row if you want to go there

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: DO what pleases you Mark, just stay out of my way, bigger things are going to happen than me beating you three times in a row if you want to go there
    IC as MD: Bigger Things Can Happen to You, Just Don't Push it Because There Won't Be a Third in a Row If I Step To This TiMe Around... I'm gellin You Now Strem ..You Don't Want to Step inside of a Cell With Me!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You know what! I really couldn't give two shits about you being the EWNCW Champion! Ever since I have held this belt, the Rage Ignition Champion, I have made it more precious then ever! This belt is more precious than your belt by a mile! However when I lose this belt, the belt won't have the prestige that I gave it! But I doubt I will lose this belt anyway! You called me a 'punk'? How the fuck am I a punk! The only punk you'll find in this messed up wrestling industry is CM Punk! Unfortunately for him, he isn't the best in the world! Tommy Thunder isn't the best in the world! But most importantly YOUR not the best in the world! The reason for this is because I'M the best in the world! I am the Rapid King! So if you don't like it! Go and lick your boyfriend Tommy Thunder's ass!
    Krysys; I'm sorry, The Rapid King? What the hell is that? Sounds like a bad rap artist.. And until you have beat the like of myself, Rich Cranium, Tommy Thunder, Billy McCoy, TheBeardOfZeus, or Gillz, you have no rightful claim to "The Best In The World" Oh and you brought prestige to the Rage Ignition Championship? Bitch please! Daymian Bloodstone was the man who made that title relevant you arrogant little jackass. You little noob, you better learn your place. You hear me? I'm the wrong person to say shit to. As you may have noticed I honestly don't care about anyone and would have no problem kicking you ass right here and right now!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You know what! I really couldn't give two shits about you being the EWNCW Champion! Ever since I have held this belt, the Rage Ignition Champion, I have made it more precious then ever! This belt is more precious than your belt by a mile! However when I lose this belt, the belt won't have the prestige that I gave it! But I doubt I will lose this belt anyway! You called me a 'punk'? How the fuck am I a punk! The only punk you'll find in this messed up wrestling industry is CM Punk! Unfortunately for him, he isn't the best in the world! Tommy Thunder isn't the best in the world! But most importantly YOUR not the best in the world! The reason for this is because I'M the best in the world! I am the Rapid King! So if you don't like it! Go and lick your boyfriend Tommy Thunder's ass!
    Bloodstone: Did I hear you right? Did you say you brought prestige to the Rage Ignition Title? My ass you did! King Stream brought more prestige to that championship than your sorry ass has. You a joke as a champion and a disgrace to the Ignition division. I'm ashamed of myself for losing to a ego self righteous jackass like yourself. And what the hell is a Rapid King? Are you like the King is Grand Rapids or a wanna be rapper who couldn't cut it. All I can say is that with you in the Ignition division it's all gonna go to hell and that's why I'm leaving it behind me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: Did I hear you right? Did you say you brought prestige to the Rage Ignition Title? My ass you did! King Stream brought more prestige to that championship than your sorry ass has. You a joke as a champion and a disgrace to the Ignition division. I'm ashamed of myself for losing to a ego self righteous jackass like yourself. And what the hell is a Rapid King? Are you like the King is Grand Rapids or a wanna be rapper who couldn't cut it. All I can say is that with you in the Ignition division it's all gonna go to hell and that's why I'm leaving it behind me!
    Wells: Bloodstone, hard fought match you put up. Sorry about the results. But with you leaving the Ignition Division, where are you gonna go from here?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Bloodstone, hard fought match you put up. Sorry about the results. But with you leaving the Ignition Division, where are you gonna go from here?
    Bloodstone: Only place to go is up. I will step my game up and move up to main event status

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Bloodstone: Only place to go is up. I will step my game up and move up to main event status
    Wells: Hmmm, good luck man. It'll be tough. Just, when you win your first world title, don't end up like Krysys, something is up with him. *Shows Bloodstone the seven stitches under his eye from the title belt shot* Crazy, exactly what he has come. But hey, if Cleverly ever puts you in a tag match against some of those main eventers, know that I got your back, especially if you need a partner that night. I know we've had our differences, but I can only hope to amend them. When I win the Evolution Title soon, I don't want to be a hated champion. Us good guys need to stick together.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Abel: The Children! They are screaming in my ear! They want the mask! Give us the mask! Where is the mask!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Abel: The Children! They are screaming in my ear! They want the mask! Give us the mask! Where is the mask!
    Wells: I'm sure they sell them in the gift shop down the street big guy. As for the screaming....need your hearing checked?

*Wells' face: o_0*
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)