Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Krysys, my friend. I never got the chance to congratulate you in person. Congrats on being the new EWNCW champion, well deserved! But listen, I've been here 8 months, I've had my title matches, and I would think I am one of the most well-liked wrestlers in this company according to the fans. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but compared to these young kids, I'm no rookie. I do what I do, and I do it well.
    Krysys: You wanna congratulate me on winning this? *Hold the EWNCW Championship* Why? I didn't earn this! I didn't win last night, not really anyways. Thunder thinks he did me some favor but letting me win that match, but he didn't. I have no right to be called Champion. Oh and for you being the most liked by the fans, you need your hearing checked. Senile fool.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: You wanna congratulate me on winning this? *Hold the EWNCW Championship* Why? I didn't earn this! I didn't win last night, not really anyways. Thunder thinks he did me some favor but letting me win that match, but he didn't. I have no right to be called Champion. Oh and for you being the most liked by the fans, you need your hearing checked. Senile fool.
    Wells: You were in that match for a reason. Who knows what would've happened if TT had covered Gillz? Maybe he would've kicked out, who knows? You can't say you didn't earn that belt, everything happens for a reason. You are the EWNCW Champion, you deserve the right to be called a champion. And you questioning if I am one of the most well liked by the fans? Maybe you don't hear them at Vendetta, they were pretty damn loud. I do everything for the fans. I'm not trying to fight with you, I have no problems whatsoever with you, but don't call me a fool. You are damn wrong to call me a fool or senile.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: *Has Angry Face* .. But starts to Change * *Extends his hand to pick him up off the floor* ...Ya Youngins Just Need to Learn the hard way sometimes.. *pats him hard on his back..you ok?
    Wells: *Walks behind MD and pats him on the back*God...remember when we were rookies MD? God, long time ago my friend.
    MD: Wats Goin On There Wells *nods his head at him* Its Been a Long TiMe ..Really Long TiMe and look at us ..We are Top Talent, Oh How Times have Changed..for the Better* hehehaa*
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: yeah man. Just surprised me lol. You're pretty quick!
    MD: Ehh! *acts like he gonna hit him again* laughs* I'm Just Kiddin Wit ya Man, I Bet you Never knew I could Dissapear and Reappear too Huh..its ok your Talented , lookin forward to your Career here *lifts hand quick and just touches his chin* Gotcha again didn't I *lol*
    Krysys: I coul have sworn you were still a rookie
    ...*lol* look Its The EwncW Champion, Hey Champ Hold that Gold Tight my Man, Just Remember Some Day IF your still Champion..Just Know This Challenge Awaits..You Remember our Epic Battles ..and there Outcomes!..Just Remember *taps his Championship* ... Just Rememberr

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Wells: You were in that match for a reason. Who knows what would've happened if TT had covered Gillz? Maybe he would've kicked out, who knows? You can't say you didn't earn that belt, everything happens for a reason. You are the EWNCW Champion, you deserve the right to be called a champion. And you questioning if I am one of the most well liked by the fans? Maybe you don't hear them at Vendetta, they were pretty damn loud. I do everything for the fans. I'm not trying to fight with you, I have no problems whatsoever with you, but don't call me a fool. You are damn wrong to call me a fool or senile.
    Krysys *Looks highly annoyed with Wells* You do everything for the fans? Please! You do it for yourself! Don't lie and say you do it for the fans, be honest with yourself! And you're right, everything does happen for a reason *Looks down at the EWNCW Championship and back at Wells, before bringing it up and hitting Wells in the face with it* See, you're a fool.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    MD: Wats Goin On There Wells *nods his head at him* Its Been a Long TiMe ..Really Long TiMe and look at us ..We are Top Talent, Oh How Times have Changed..for the Better* hehehaa* MD: Ehh! *acts like he gonna hit him again* laughs* I'm Just Kiddin Wit ya Man, I Bet you Never knew I could Dissapear and Reappear too Huh..its ok your Talented , lookin forward to your Career here *lifts hand quick and just touches his chin* Gotcha again didn't I *lol*
    Wells: Well, you're a top talent, any other man who had the match you had would be in a hospital bed right now. You are damn tough. I wouldn't call myself a top talent, but I go out there and do my best. But you and me someday, when we are both world champs, we're gonna team up and win the tag titles too and be duel champions, what do you think about that MD? *Clenches fist and swings but stops just short of MD's nose* Ha, got you there that time my friend! lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Krysys *Looks highly annoyed with Wells* You do everything for the fans? Please! You do it for yourself! Don't lie and say you do it for the fans, be honest with yourself! And you're right, everything does happen for a reason *Looks down at the EWNCW Championship and back at Wells, before bringing it up and hitting Wells in the face with it* See, you're a fool.
    Wells: *Shakes it off and gets up gingerly and shouts to Krysys down the hall* Everything I do, is for them. I'd give up any goddamn title for them! You wait champ, you and me, ain't over yet, you want to cheap shot me, just wait!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Wells: *Shakes it off and gets up gingerly and shouts to Krysys down the hall* Everything I do, is for them. I'd give up any goddamn title for them! You wait champ, you and me, ain't over yet, you want to cheap shot me, just wait!
    Krysys *Smirks* Bring it Wells, I have no problem kick your ass! I'll kick your ass right now you little punk!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Krysys *Smirks* Bring it Wells, I have no problem kick your ass! I'll kick your ass right now you little punk!
    Wells: You say you don't deserve to be called a champion? Hmmm, let's find out! But not tonight. I want to beat you in front of the fans. Use your "champion persuasion" and make a non-title match, or a title match, even better, and I'll show you how to win without help!

OOC: #KrysysHeelTurn ???
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Black Ninja!
    MD: Ehh! *acts like he gonna hit him again* laughs* I'm Just Kiddin Wit ya Man, I Bet you Never knew I could Dissapear and Reappear too Huh..its ok your Talented , lookin forward to your Career here *lifts hand quick and just touches his chin* Gotcha again didn't I *lol*
    Ali: yeah you got me *rolls eyes* anyway, did you ever pay off those t shirts?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Wells: You say you don't deserve to be called a champion? Hmmm, let's find out! But not tonight. I want to beat you in front of the fans. Use your "champion persuasion" and make a non-title match, or a title match, even better, and I'll show you how to win without help!

OOC: #KrysysHeelTurn ???
    Krysys: The only reason you won't fight me here is because you know I'm going to kick your ass! Whether I Spear you or hit you with the KrysysKore, it doesn't matter! You can't beat me!

OOC: Nope, just Krysys is frustrated over the events, and taking it out on anybody and everybody
    Profile Retired