Krysys: While I am still not sure exactly what happened, I am glad that this title *holds up the EWNCW Championship* is no longer around the waist of the Fishman! Thunder, next week, on Inferno.. You better explain your actions.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: I'm in your head mark, you can't forget me. I'm stuck in your head mark. You're my mark, mark! In your head is where I am mark! Im in your head! And that is why I am the most entertaining man to ever live. I'm in your head... I'm in your head!

Ooc: I'm in your head chunky. haha he's a memorable man isn't he!

Chunkky Says WALA, Magic, WALA!,Maagicc,WALA!....Slaps the shit outta himself..gotta get it out my head

IC as MD: I Am Very Much Battle Tested and As you Saw That Top Stunt Pulled by Stremly Hasn't Even stopped me From Getting up Today and Administrating You a Ass qwhippin you will never forget.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Wells: Hmmmm, Rumulus, I've accepted you won the match, but between you and me, we're not through yet. I will beat you and win the Evolution Championship. Just wait.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Congrats to my brother from another mother, Krysys on his huge win and becoming the new EWNCW Champion. Awesome news.YES! YES! YES!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

IC: After what I did last night to Mark Dimension, that hellish drop from the top rope to a table on the ground, I did two things. I woke up, stiff and sore, and I thanked god. I thank god that I am alive after all of that, but in a way, I knew I would. The second thing I did was I went to the gym. My body may feel like total hell but there is not a resting day for The King. I am a champion and the best one around, and no body will take that from me. Little birdy has also said there is a new Champion in the business...

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Hmmmm, Rumulus, I've accepted you won the match, but between you and me, we're not through yet. I will beat you and win the Evolution Championship. Just wait.
    IC: Our avocations have been expired, Ryan Wells. You have misemployed your opportunity at prevalence and have failed....again.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Here's the winner of last nights show stealer! SHAZ! King and Bloodstone had nothing on me! I am still the best in the world! I am still the EWNCW Ignition Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Here's the winner of last nights show stealer! SHAZ! King and Bloodstone had nothing on me! I am still the best in the world! I am still the EWNCW Ignition Champion!
    Krysys *Walks up to Shaz, carrying the EWNCW Championship* You really think that you are the best in the world? *Laughs* Sorry, but guys like myself and Thunder, we are the best in the world, and until you hold this *raise the championship* than you aren't anywhere near "best in the world" you got that punk?
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Chunkky Says WALA, Magic, WALA!,Maagicc,WALA!....Slaps the shit outta himself..gotta get it out my head

IC as MD: I Am Very Much Battle Tested and As you Saw That Top Stunt Pulled by Stremly Hasn't Even stopped me From Getting up Today and Administrating You a Ass qwhippin you will never forget.
    Ali Kazam: you're gonna kick my ass? Well first you have to catch me. Shouldn't be hard, after all I'm right here.
    *MD dives at Ali Kazam and gets fresh air.*
    I mean here. Come on Marky mark man. Come an get me Marky man. If you wanna beat me up then you have to catch me!
    *Ali jumps up and down and around like a boxer and when MD tries to get him again he disappears.*
    Oh, Mr Marky mark man. I'm up here me mark.
    * mark dimension looks up and sees Ali floating around above him just out of reach on his back.*
    Come on Marky, come and get me!

Ooc: no, chunky can't get Ali out of his head!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: you're gonna kick my ass? Well first you have to catch me. Shouldn't be hard, after all I'm right here.
    *MD dives at Ali Kazam and gets fresh air.*
    I mean here. Come on Marky mark man. Come an get me Marky man. If you wanna beat me up then you have to catch me!
    *Ali jumps up and down and around like a boxer and when MD tries to get him again he disappears.*
    Oh, Mr Marky mark man. I'm up here me mark.
    * mark dimension looks up and sees Ali floating around above him just out of reach on his back.*
    Come on Marky, come and get me!

Ooc: no, chunky can't get Ali out of his head!
    OOC: Though I find Kazam entertaining, I don't like the IC interactions, as he always gets the upper hand with a bit of magic. Not a fair confrontation, IMHO.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!