Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: HAHAHA...ha that is a cute fantasy for a psycho. I guess that is what happens when you are left for dead and alone. Aw poor Mark, maybe I'll let you hold my title after I win, who knows, maybe I'll let you keep it and get a whole new title.

IC as MD: Listen CLOSELY , psycho I Can Be That, FANSTASY that I Am Not, The Punches Breaking That jaw ,shuttin that mouth, blackening you in n out of conciousness IS ReAL!
    No Chance of You Winning at All ,I Won't Allow it, U Won't let me Keep the title
    NO!
    Not at All ,I'm Winning The Title , Taking The Title and Your Life Away with It.
    The Only Championship Then You Can Make For Yourself is The Remembrance Championship, As in Yes ya remember That loudtalker that got his shit kicked in by G.O.D., Yeaa That's His Title he left behind as they Buried his stupid ass under The EwncW Arena...King I Am Not To Be Fucked With,Not Now ,NOT EVER!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Well, doesn't look like Rage will be posted tonight after all I'm going to be on for a little while longer, but I'll be off in an hour or 2. Hopefully B-Mac makes an appearance in that time, but I won't bank on it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Brutality was. Meh, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I second this, was ok, but didn't really knock me out of my boots.
    I have to ask from a creative point of view what was wrong with it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I have to ask from a creative point of view what was wrong with it?
    Broc said he was joking dude, since I posted a similar joke about HH on the HWA thread the other day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Broc said he was joking dude, since I posted a similar joke about HH on the HWA thread the other day lol.
    Ok than i direct it at Torphy. Not mad that he said it but I would lie to know what we can do better.

Blog Entries
    Ok than i direct it at Torphy. Not mad that he said it but I would lie to know what we can do better.
    I personally only read the main event because you wanted me to, but that was good, so I can't really comment on the rest.

I'm a fan of write-ups as previously stated a page or two back, I'm not a fan of the videos, that goes for all feds, but I see the need for using them when time won't allow anything else. But I feel Brutality could have benefited from a few more 'personalised' endings. I don't tend to watch the videos, too time consuming (in all feds, EWNCW included), so from most matches I usually just get 'The winner is ####' without getting any sense of how victory was obtained.

Also when you consider in a lot of cases, characters will have a very varied move set and style, sometimes that just doesn't come across in the videos, neither does their personality. So in a nut shell, I couldn't get into brutality mainly through the use of the videos as definitive endings to a match.

Technically there's nothing wrong with the show, I just like a more varied ending.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I'm a fan of write-ups as previously stated a page or two back, I'm not a fan of the videos, that goes for all feds, but I see the need for using them when time won't allow anything else. But I feel Brutality could have benefited from a few more 'personalised' endings. I don't tend to watch the videos, too time consuming (in all feds, EWNCW included), so from most matches I usually just get 'The winner is ####' without getting any sense of how victory was obtained.

Also when you consider in a lot of cases, characters will have a very varied move set and style, sometimes that just doesn't come across in the videos, neither does their personality. So in a nut shell, I couldn't get into brutality mainly through the use of the videos as definitive endings to a match.

Technically there's nothing wrong with the show, I just like a more varied ending.
    A fair point, and a long standing problem (or rather obstacle) in e-fedding. With shows being so big these days, there's no time to write out matches as you know.
    However, what I'm encouraging these days is that the ending of every match is written out, as opposed to just going with how the video ends.
    Plus, I personally always try and find videos that suit the wrestlers/characters that are in each match. I'd have thought that that was common sense for everyone on creative when looking for videos, but you feel that perhaps some of the videos used on Brutality weren't suited to the wrestlers involved?

A fair point, and a long standing problem (or rather obstacle) in e-fedding. With shows being so big these days, there's no time to write out matches as you know.
    However, what I'm encouraging these days is that the ending of every match is written out, as opposed to just going with how the video ends.
    Plus, I personally always try and find videos that suit the wrestlers/characters that are in each match. I'd have thought that that was common sense for everyone on creative when looking for videos, but you feel that perhaps some of the videos used on Brutality weren't suited to the wrestlers involved?
    With that in mind, I'll edit pieces of Inferno

Right, Inferno will be up later tonight. I have all the pieces now, so it will be going up later, when I find the time, probably between 8-12 tonight.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    From personal experience, it is tough to find videos to fit each character sometimes, I mean I try my best to get something that fits, but sometimes that ends up being the most time taking part of the show (especially when you get distracted and just keep watching a bunch of YT videos that don't help the show at all).

But I do like using part one videos and typing out finishes.... in fact I think I'm going to make a new topic in HQ about that, so thanks Tommy.