Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes, I will absolutely delay Vendetta and any other ppv or show if nobody gives feedback on our shows. Vegas and SEZ put a LOT of hard work into Brutality, but recently the lack of feedback to the show has been lackluster to say the least, and it's not fair.

So new rule: no feedback on shows, then the next show isn't posted.
    I like this! Also with feedback it motivates you to keep writing if you don't get feedback you just lose motivation to write it
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Thanks man that match took me so long. I felt sorry for Zero who had to post it
    Hey it was well worth it I believe it was our best show to date! So no need to feel sorry
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I like this! Also with feedback it motivates you to keep writing if you don't get feedback you just lose motivation to write it
    Exactly this^^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Exactly. I enjoy writing these shows, and I want to do them, but when nobody comments on them it's hard to carry on since it comes across like nobody cares, so you loose the will to do it.

All we're asking for is for people to read the shows, and just leave a little comment with a few words of feedback on them. But of course, full on reviews are also welcome if anyone wants to do that
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Also I would like make it clear for anyone who may still be confused. BWA is gone. We are now 100% apart of EWNCW as Brutality. BWA will have one last PPV 0n the 29th and after that we will be dong our PPV with Inferno and Rage

Exactly. I enjoy writing these shows, and I want to do them, but when nobody comments on them it's hard to carry on since it comes across like nobody cares, so you loose the will to do it.

All we're asking for is for people to read the shows, and just leave a little comment with a few words of feedback on them. But of course, full on reviews are also welcome if anyone wants to do that
    Way to hint there Tommy, lol, just messing. Full on reviews would be awesome though. I would do 'em if I wasn't doing so much already and because of the fact that if I do it for one, all feds would want one for their shows lol so yeah if anyone wants to do full reviews they can. They just wont be Zero's reviews

Yes, I will absolutely delay Vendetta and any other ppv or show if nobody gives feedback on our shows. Vegas and SEZ put a LOT of hard work into Brutality, but recently the lack of feedback to the show has been lackluster to say the least, and it's not fair.

So new rule: no feedback on shows, then the next show isn't posted.
    Good rule IMO.

Now on the show: Love the feud between God's Grace & Dawn of Destruction! And how long did that written match take? WOW, great show!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Way to hint there Tommy, lol, just messing. Full on reviews would be awesome though. I would do 'em if I wasn't doing so much already and because of the fact that if I do it for one, all feds would want one for their shows lol so yeah if anyone wants to do full reviews they can. They just wont be Zero's reviews
    Remeber when IHV was going to do reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Good rule IMO.

Now on the show: Love the feud between God's Grace & Dawn of Destruction! And how long did that written match take? WOW, great show!
    The main event took me about 4 hours to complete

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Remeber when IHV was going to do reviews?
    Who? Hahaha just messing IHV if you're reading this out there..........somewhere.

A noble attempt but honestly I didnt think he was going to do it well or even do it at all and I was proven right since he did 3 I think and then poof gone, so....=/