Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Broc, we don't have "Hot pockets" in the UK!! I had no way of knowing what it was!!
    Still, not knowing what a Hot Pocket is, that's just terrible.

What makes it funnier was I actually just ate a hot pocket not too long ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You make me laugh so much! You think Chris King is gonna kick my ass? You want him to win? Well let me tell you something! At Vendetta I will defeat King! And he will suffer! Like all my opponents have and should suffer! One day! When I am in the ring with you! I will make you suffer! When I say suffer! I mean suffer! I will literally and I mean LITERALLY beat the living crap out of you! You and your stupid fans make me sick! You think you can beat me? Are you dreaming or what?! You are a pathetic excuse for a wrestler! The amount of prestige I have given the Ignition Champion is just too much! I have been too generous! I have my precious Ignition Championship! I don't have 'good' wrestling skills, I have the best wrestling skills! I don't have 'talent' on the mic! I have faculty on the mic! And most importantly! I have haters! Haters is what I need! What I want! Me? Not the best in the world? How dare you! Are you some sort of a fucking pleb? I am truly the best in the world at what I do! I don't need any titles to prove that I am the best in the world! The EWNCW was a shit-hole until I entered the ring! After I came out of the filthy bars! I trained myself! No coach! No trainer! But myself! So if I am NOT the best in the world! I don't know who is! The so called 'fans' in your corner are shit! In fact, your family is shit!, and most of all you are SHIT! I take it 1 step to far and I know it! So if you don't like it, then go kiss your fans asses and go and rape your ugly, filthy family one by one!
    Wells: Anyone can beat you Shaz, including me with a blindfold on, because even the blindfold can't hide your ugly face. King will beat you, not that I am rooting for him, but I am against you, as for everyone else. Yes, you can say you love haters, which you have a plentiful amount of, but at the end of the day, you'll be all alone, feeling helpless, scared, and of course, useless. You won't make me suffer, I'll destroy you, I dare you, any time, any place, anyhow. Try to hurt me and you will fail miserably. You are pathetic and not even deserving of holding that title. I don't care if you won it from Bloodstone, he had a great run, and is a much better champion and wrestler then you'll ever be. You can speak your words, but when push comes to shove, I'll show you up anyday in anything. I don't care that you have no trainer or coach, because I know why, because no one would dare work with a failure like you. Don't you dare talk bad about these great fans though, because that just gives me more of a reason to kick your ass. But you talk bad about my family? Then fine, meet me in the ring if you so dare, you don't talk bad about my family. I will, destroy you piece of shit. We can keep going with these verbal fights, but I'll win here and in the ring, so try, try your hardest, but you will fail, just as you do with everything else. You are just, pathetic.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Anyone can beat you Shaz, including me with a blindfold on, because even the blindfold can't hide your ugly face. King will beat you, not that I am rooting for him, but I am against you, as for everyone else. Yes, you can say you love haters, which you have a plentiful amount of, but at the end of the day, you'll be all alone, feeling helpless, scared, and of course, useless. You won't make me suffer, I'll destroy you, I dare you, any time, any place, anyhow. Try to hurt me and you will fail miserably. You are pathetic and not even deserving of holding that title. I don't care if you won it from Bloodstone, he had a great run, and is a much better champion and wrestler then you'll ever be. You can speak your words, but when push comes to shove, I'll show you up anyday in anything. I don't care that you have no trainer or coach, because I know why, because no one would dare work with a failure like you. Don't you dare talk bad about these great fans though, because that just gives me more of a reason to kick your ass. But you talk bad about my family? Then fine, meet me in the ring if you so dare, you don't talk bad about my family. I will, destroy you piece of shit. We can keep going with these verbal fights, but I'll win here and in the ring, so try, try your hardest, but you will fail, just as you do with everything else. You are just, pathetic.
    Shaz: You are full of talk! Now I have nothing to say to you! But one day when we visit the ring! We can't go verbal! We'll go face to face and I will knock the shit out of you! You are wasting my time!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Still, not knowing what a Hot Pocket is, that's just terrible.

What makes it funnier was I actually just ate a hot pocket not too long ago.
    Hot Pockets are amazing. You guys need to protest to get them in your stores.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You are full of talk! Now I have nothing to say to you! But one day when we visit the ring! We can't go verbal! We'll go face to face and I will knock the shit out of you! You are wasting my time!
    Wells: I can't wait. I'll destroy you and shut you up and kick your ass out the door!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Back from a very productive trip, went there without a single idea for my master final project, came back with the basis for it, and lyrics for my band. Uni work increased dramatically. Must stay awake to write promo.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Back from a very productive trip, went there without a single idea for my master final project, came back with the basis for it, and lyrics for my band. Uni work increased dramatically. Must stay awake to write promo.
    Good to hear you had a productive time man!
    It'd be much appreciated if you could do that promo man! And remember, if you need to take a break to concentrate on university work, let us know man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Don't forget to read your formerly missing segment from rage!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    4 promos in so far for Rage!! Keep em coming please!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    4 promos in so far for Rage!! Keep em coming please!!
    I have half of it ready, expect the rest soon.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!