Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    IC as Bloodstone: Chris King and Shaz are suppose to be representing the Ignition Division here on Rage yet they are no where to be found. A true Champ represents and is proud to be the champion. The Ignition Title needs a new home and I know just the place.
    IC as Wells: You show up sporadically and call out other people for their inactivity? How ironic and hypocritical is that. Your time is done Bloodstone. I respect you, but don't put yourself on a pedestal.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC as Wells: You show up sporadically and call out other people for their inactivity? How ironic and hypocritical is that. Your time is done Bloodstone. I respect you, but don't put yourself on a pedestal.
    IC as Bloodstone: Says the man who calls himself the people's champ despite never being a champ here on Rage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    IC as Bloodstone: Says the man who calls himself the people's champ despite never being a champ here on Rage
    IC as Wells: I am a champion, because I have the fans cheering me on. I'd take that over any championship anyday if god forbid I ever had to choose. You were a hypocrite as a champion, you said you welcomed competitors, always ready to defend your title, yet we'd be lucky if you defended it once a month. How the fans root for you is still perplexing. The fans are not stupid, but they must be misled to cheer for you when you have done nothing. You won a title from a man who didn't even want the title. So he didn't even give it his all in that match, so congrats, you won a championship against someone who didn't try. Yes, you've beaten me before, but I've beaten you before. Like I said Bloodstone, I respect you as a wrestler and a person, but not as a champion. Now that you have lost the Ignition Championship, you've become irrelevant, not that you were relative while holding the title, but now you are a nobody. Your path is going downhill, while mine is going completely uphill.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

IC as Wells: I am a champion, because I have the fans cheering me on. I'd take that over any championship anyday if god forbid I ever had to choose. You were a hypocrite as a champion, you said you welcomed competitors, always ready to defend your title, yet we'd be lucky if you defended it once a month. How the fans root for you is still perplexing. The fans are not stupid, but they must be misled to cheer for you when you have done nothing. You won a title from a man who didn't even want the title. So he didn't even give it his all in that match, so congrats, you won a championship against someone who didn't try. Yes, you've beaten me before, but I've beaten you before. Like I said Bloodstone, I respect you as a wrestler and a person, but not as a champion. Now that you have lost the Ignition Championship, you've become irrelevant, not that you were relative while holding the title, but now you are a nobody. Your path is going downhill, while mine is going completely uphill.
    KK: Didn't he beat you? Like a lot?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    KK: Didn't he beat you? Like a lot?
    IC as Wells: He beat me some times, I beat him sometimes, yes, he beat me when it came to the title, but I was still very young in the wrestling business when I faced him, but now that isn't the case anymore.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    IC: Casuistry and equivocation are symbiotic to the existence of prattlers and harlequins such as yourself, Ryan Wells. Your interminable rambling will conceal your indiscretion for but a brusque semester for when, in predictable fashion, you embark on your misguided peregrination to corral eminence at my expense, I will soundly and gratuitously castigate you before the hosts of your beloved assemblage of rebellious "serfs" just as I have done in the battle royal and in the scheduled quarrel between us that secured my billet as the future Evolution Champion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Casuistry and equivocation are symbiotic to the existence of prattlers and harlequins such as yourself, Ryan Wells. Your interminable rambling will conceal your indiscretion for but a brusque semester for when, in predictable fashion, you embark on your misguided peregrination to corral eminence at my expense, I will soundly and gratuitously castigate you before the hosts of your beloved assemblage of rebellious "serfs" just as I have done in the battle royal and in the scheduled quarrel between us that secured my billet as the future Evolution Champion.
    IC as Wells: Just you wait Romulus, your title reign will end very soon.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Black Ninja!
    IC as Wells: Just you wait Romulus, your title reign will end very soon.
    Ali Kazam:If you have the fans support, then why is every one of them wearing a fully licensed by EWNCW Ali Kazam T-Shirt. They cannot get enough of me Mr Wells man, man. Mr Wellsman!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Man, it's like this guy is an advert for the synonym function on Microsoft Word.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam:If you have the fans support, then why is every one of them wearing a fully licensed by EWNCW Ali Kazam T-Shirt. They cannot get enough of me Mr Wells man, man. Mr Wellsman!
    IC as Bloodstone: Uhhhhhh who are you again?