IC: *The man awakens day later, his arms and legs strapped down to the bed. His head covered by a black hood, the sound of rain pouring is heard in the distance. The man hears and begins to lose control, screaming and shouting, doing everything he can to break his straps, the doctors rush in and force him to the bed, the doctors yells to get the needle, and the man screams more, he finally manages to break free of one of the straps and backhands a nurse, the nurse runs out and yells for help, the man undoes another and pull the hood off his head, he grabs the doctor and headbutts him. He reaches down and release the restraints from his legs before standing up, the doctor is slowly getting up, before the man kicks him the head knocking him out cold. The man opens the door and is met with a handfull of guards, the man looks around for something to do before going after one of the guards, hit a unique DDT, another guard comes at the man and jabs him in the neck with a needle, the man lets out a horrendous scream before jabbing the guard in the eye, he immediately makes a run for it screaming before being shot in the neck with a tranquilizer, the man turns around and sees another guard, the man simply says "Rain" before the guard shots again knocking the man out cold*
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Woah woah, Chunky, Strem, calm down guys.
    Well Said AB, C'mon guys, bring back the love to this fed.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Just read Warzone, Brilliant Job CG, Great Show. Good to see CNK involved, even better to win. HUGE Main Event, Massive win for Andy Amazing. That was a really well done show buddy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Well Said AB, C'mon guys, bring back the love to this fed.
    The love never goes away from this fed! It's always in the air!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So that's that smell...

Sadly I think that's what caused the OoC bickering. They just go nonstop until it gets to a point where neither wants to back down, the only way they somehow stop is if someone interjects and mixes it up with them or they log off. I get a lot IC back and forths goes a long way towards making a feud great but sometimes that should be best reserved for the shows themselves and not done to the degree chunkky and Kingstrem do it here so often. I think thats what made so personal and made public since they do much of their bickering here anyways; I figured it would to get this point one day but boy they did exceed my expectations by a long shot.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I love it so much that I pulled up this thread just so I could feel better about humping my computer.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Also... For once somebody actually got the better of me. My skills diminish when I go out of my comfort zone.

Whoever plays as Sweet Jones.. I love you, brother. You got me.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I love it so much that I pulled up this thread just so I could feel better about humping my computer.
    It's a service we like to provide ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Also... For once somebody actually got the better of me. My skills diminish when I go out of my comfort zone.

Whoever plays as Sweet Jones.. I love you, brother. You got me.
    Thank Giddy for that! Jones vs Rose is shaping up great on Inferno there! Should be one of the more interesting battles at Vendetta!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It's a service we like to provide ya know!

Thank Giddy for that! Jones vs Rose is shaping up great on Inferno there! Should be one of the more interesting battles at Vendetta!
    I'm liking it. Giddy did a great job. I have never really talked to him before. But if I do it would be to congratulate him on his imagination and motivation. He is making me look good. Lol~ I can't wait for Vendetta. It's hard to believe that I am going to an EWNCW ppv.

#TeamDevs