Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson

Dick Thompson.jpgDick Thompson.jpg

***EWNCW Exclusive!***

Hello folks! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with a special report.

Last night, EWNCW's new partners BWA held a press conference to announce some big changes. 2 announcements were made regarding a change in name for the show, and a change in air time!
    We can now show you footage from last night's conference, and I must warn you that the following footage does include flash photography:

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    *Camera men, photographers, reporters, representatives of the EWNCW Board of Directors, BWA Roster is in attendance with the BWA World, Intercontinental, Grand and Internet Champions standing on the in the podium looking on to current and potential challengers as they ponder why this press conference is even taking place on Grant's order. Soon Grant can be seen entering the scene and heads to the podium asking his champions to take their seats and he simply smiles before addressing the matter of this press conference*

^ Lucas Grant

Grant: Thank you all for coming on such short notice. The matter for which this press conference has come to be is to address The Blacklist Wrestling Alliance's status for the next few weeks.

*Reporters questions soon overlap over one another until Grant points to one of them and she directs her question towards Grant*

Reporter Nicole Vega: What are those changes going to be Mr. Grant?

Grant: Hello Ms. Vega, haven't seen you in a while . *Murmurs soon rise* Now, now settle down. We went to college together nothing more. Now Ms. Vega to answer your question the changes began 48+ hours ago with the fans deciding which new name would be representing BWA's show and the results are in. The new name for BWA's show is.......Brutality!!!

*Applauds are soon heard before reporters soon begin acting like dogs trying to get a question in, again Grant has to calm them down before he points another reporter who confidently asks hi question*

Reporter Edward Kelly: Mr. Grant, why has this name change come in to effect?

Grant: Fantastic question Mr. Kelly. This has come to be because we are changing our landscape from being on Saturdays to our brand new nights on Wednesdays. The decision has been made to emphasize the new beginning BWA will undergo when our final PPV WAr is the Answer takes place.

*Questions soon surround Grant, as he once again points to another reporter and she aks her question*

Reporter Kimberly Jones: Will this truly be BWA's final PPV, Mr. Grant?

Grant: Indeed it will be, Mrs. Jones. This ongoing madness between BWA and EWNCW being better has gone on far enough. That is why the name of our final PPV is in fact War is the Answer. The only reason to find some resolve to this situation and find whatever measure of peace can be achieved through some good old fashion in ring faction that these fine teams can provide in The Blacklist Wrestling Alliance. But as of now no more questions will be accepted as a big announcement concerning our main event at our premiere episode of Wednesday's Brutality.

*Crowd wonders what the announcement will be*

Grant: Now last week I carefully observed the debut of Derp Derpington and Herp Aderp collectively known as Trollin and their encounter with our BWA World Champions Abel and Orion Slayde together known as The Shadows of Madness and how a little wager was made promising a championship match. Well it is official! The Shadows of Madness will be defending the BWA World Championships against Trollin at Brutality this Wednesday.

*Trollin are seen jumping and actually trollin around at the announcement before Grant signals to them to approach the podium and speak on the opportunity to become BWA World Champions*

Derpington: Oh my frickin' god! We have a shot at the gold!!!!

Aderp: Next week in our first main event, we make our dreams come true and become champions!!!

Derpington: You're on notice Shadows of Madness, you're about to be trolled!!!!

^ Trollin's faces

Grant: Now back to your seats, gentlemen. Now The Shadows of Madness may speak, Mr. Slayde? Abel?

*As Trollin head back to their seats, Slayde rises from his seat and so does Abel with the BWA World Championships on their respective shoulders as Slayde arrives at the podium to speak while stands tall behind Slayde at peace with his mask*

Slayde: Well, we promised them a shot at the gold and their valor through stupidity made this match possible but make no mistake Trollin when it comes to the BWA world Championships being on the line we wont be trolled. We will be dominant, we will be successful and we show why the Blacklist Wrestling Alliance is and always will the best platform for pure tag team wrestling. Isn't that correct Abel?

*Abel approaches the podium and does nothing until only an assuring grunt is heard and Slayde pats the back of Abel to lead them to their seats as Grant heads to the podium*

Grant: Now before we finish this press conference, again I must make this very clear after War is the Answer, this war is over. We will be a unison of people where all will be equal with neither BWA or EWNCW claiming they are better because we are one and the same. We are all the best of both and as such we will have peace one way or another once War is the Answer finalizes. This is something neither myself or the EWNCW Board of Directors present here will not be questioned on.

We'd like to thank you all for your time and you can only expect things between the BWA/EWNCW flag to get better and better to show the world just why it is we stand now and will remain as #1.
    So there you have it folks! 2 major changes announced! BWA will now be airing on Wednesdays, and will be known as Brutality! We also understand that there are more changes on the way for the unique tag team exclusive show, but as of now, we're yet to learn what these changes will be. but of course, you can count on us to bring them to you as soon as we know!
    Stay tuned for ay more news we may bring you folks, and as always, you stay classy EWNCW!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    everyone's picking up the press conference!
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    We can now show you footage from last night's conference, and I must warn you that the following footage does include flash photography:
    Classic Dick Thompson!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    #bummer#shit#consideringmyfuture

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    keep what we talked about to yourself broski

Talk to me mate, what's up?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Talk to me mate, what's up?
    Sure thing buddy.

Blog Entries
    Classic Dick Thompson!
    You liked that huh?!

o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You liked that huh?!

o_O
    Hey you see we hit over 100?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Hey you see we hit over 100?
    I did see! 109 likes = us WINNING!