1. #23921
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Hows everybody doing today?
    awesome mate how are you

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  2. #23922
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,789
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    awesome mate how are you

    fine, just at school
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    fine, just at school
    im at home just watched big bang now watching old PPVs

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  4. #23924
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Hows everybody doing today?
    Well, thanks for asking

    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    fine, just at school
    I see you're fine and get back to your education!!! Lol. Just messing
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #23925
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Remember to get your Rage stuff in to me or B-Mac ASAP please!
    I've already got the main event written up, so things are looking good for getting it out mid-week if everything comes in on time!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #23926
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Remember to get your Rage stuff in to me or B-Mac ASAP please!
    I've already got the main event written up, so things are looking good for getting it out mid-week if everything comes in on time!
    Actually, I should have said first that ALL Rage assignments went out last night, so if you haven't received anything, then nothing's needed from you this week, but of course, you will be on the show!

    And yes. I did just quote myself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #23927
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Actually, I should have said first that ALL Rage assignments went out last night, so if you haven't received anything, then nothing's needed from you this week, but of course, you will be on the show!

    And yes. I did just quote myself.
    I got a week off woohooo lol

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  8. #23928
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    gonna try that again.

    man what a promo TBOZ turned in eh? he started off the show like a madman.

    and respect to TT who brought it all together nice and smooth!

    oh! and before I forget. I knocked together this poster for everybody's favourite pole Istvan Gretzky. a bit quick. but I hope people enjoy!

    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

  9. #23929
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    gonna try that again.

    man what a promo TBOZ turned in eh? he started off the show like a madman.

    and respect to TT who brought it all together nice and smooth!

    oh! and before I forget. I knocked together this poster for everybody's favourite pole Istvan Gretzky. a bit quick. but I hope people enjoy!

    That makes considerably more sense lol!
    I'll have to show that poster to Kash1
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #23930
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    and I sent my and airbourne's promos off.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.