1. #23641
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: The felicitations that are in order for Ryan Wells....are what custom adjures for the victor of an earnestly consummated conquest. Defeating that disheveled bacchanal, Markus Beerstein, is a feat deserving no such flattery.
    IC: Coming from a guy who lost to Beerstein in the original Evolution Title match? Ronaldo, what I did to Markus tonight, is what I'll be doing to you very shortly. It would be better for your future to just surrender the title to me, but the fans deserve to see me destroy you and hold the title over you. That will soon happen Rumulus, no amount of fancy vocabulary or running away can stop that from happening!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  2. #23642
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    ITS FINISHED EVERYBODY
    lemme know what you think
    Nice debut show. Few minor faults but I see big things in store for Warzone

  3. #23643
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: Coming from a guy who lost to Beerstein in the original Evolution Title match? Ronaldo, what I did to Markus tonight, is what I'll be doing to you very shortly. It would be better for your future to just surrender the title to me, but the fans deserve to see me destroy you and hold the title over you. That will soon happen Rumulus, no amount of fancy vocabulary or running away can stop that from happening!
    IC: This may appear extraneous to an addle-brained oaf of your.....distinction but treasuring your apparitions of grandeur and semblances of savoring glory won't amend their nature as apocryphal realities bred by your desperate and feeble fabrication. Twice, TWICE, I have thwarted you despite the support from your ardent enthusiasts and your claims of dominion over me. Why should I invest any conviction in them now?


  4. #23644
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    IC: You know, I am not mad at anyone but Staples, really? you wanna deny me the title shot of my life just so some sobbing bitch can get a rematch? you are pathetic.

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  5. #23645
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I really enjoyed Warzone CG, a few minor faults but my friend, it's all part of the learning curve!

    I'll be reading Inferno now!
    Exactly!

    I should also point out that there was originally meant to be 2 writers for Warzone (since CG felt he had too much school work to do it on his own). The second writer was TTC, but since he bailed on us, CG was stuck doing it on his own. That's why Warzone didn't debut last week as it was meant to.
    TTC has been fired since, and CG will continue as the sole writer of the show, although I've told him that I will help him out any time he feels that he won't be able to cope on his own.

    So with that in mind, credit to CG for getting this show together on his own.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #23646
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    And I loved Inferno! It was an awesome read, Torph's really outdone himself with that one, it was immaculate!

    And there is some guys really progressing, I like the look of this Johnny Rose kid, got some style!

    Was good to see King Strem vent, a bit of Gillz, bit of Krysys, the unbelievable Lansdale segment, the new faction guys, there was a hell of a lot of enjoyment from me this week.

    Oh, and TT raising the roof obviously.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  7. #23647
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly!

    I should also point out that there was originally meant to be 2 writers for Warzone (since CG felt he had too much school work to do it on his own). The second writer was TTC, but since he bailed on us, CG was stuck doing it on his own. That's why Warzone didn't debut last week as it was meant to.
    TTC has been fired since, and CG will continue as the sole writer of the show, although I've told him that I will help him out any time he feels that he won't be able to cope on his own.

    So with that in mind, credit to CG for getting this show together on his own.
    Big credit to CG on that one.

    And CG dude, if you need any help, I'm always free for this sort of thing, since it's such a short show.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  8. #23648
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Having worked with CG in the past (BWA) I know that Warzone is in excellent hands. Broski you got this!

  9. #23649
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Big credit to CG on that one.

    And CG dude, if you need any help, I'm always free for this sort of thing, since it's such a short show.
    You and CG writing a show? Can you say EPIC!

  10. #23650
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly!

    I should also point out that there was originally meant to be 2 writers for Warzone (since CG felt he had too much school work to do it on his own). The second writer was TTC, but since he bailed on us, CG was stuck doing it on his own. That's why Warzone didn't debut last week as it was meant to.
    TTC has been fired since, and CG will continue as the sole writer of the show, although I've told him that I will help him out any time he feels that he won't be able to cope on his own.

    So with that in mind, credit to CG for getting this show together on his own.
    Fine job CG, you can do it all alone haha, i never did trust ttc. don't know why

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.