Page 2336 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 133618362236228623262334233523362337233823462386243628363336 ... LastLast
Results 23,351 to 23,360 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
    IC: You two...yes, Freak Incorporated, I am most intrigued to delve into your souls and minds and see what lies you have been fed throughout your pitiful lives. You two are nothing but mental rejects not wanted on this world. Soon, you will know what hell really feels like, when I send you both there, to serve a lifetime of pain and suffering, in the fiery pits of hell!
    Twisted: Hahahahahahahaha! You can try to get inside our heads but it will be an epic fail. As for us being mental rejects, you are not the first to speak those words about us. No one fed us lies, we were made this way. As for sending us to hell, if you think that is possible than you sir are crazy and may need to see a shrink!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IC: You two...yes, Freak Incorporated, I am most intrigued to delve into your souls and minds and see what lies you have been fed throughout your pitiful lives. You two are nothing but mental rejects not wanted on this world. Soon, you will know what hell really feels like, when I send you both there, to serve a lifetime of pain and suffering, in the fiery pits of hell!
    IC as Mayhem: Wow the new recruits get weirder and weirder each day. If you want to know what real suffering feels like than I will make sure to burn you with my Phoenix Splash.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Twisted: Hahahahahahahaha! You can try to get inside our heads but it will be an epic fail. As for us being mental rejects, you are not the first to speak those words about us. No one fed us lies, we were made this way. As for sending us to hell, if you think that is possible than you sir are crazy and may need to see a shrink!
    IC: When you realize hell is upon you, you will feel the real pain of suffering an eternity of damnation! It will be soon enough...soon enough...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I don't know if I should know this but what's Warzone???, oh I just saw the PPV and I lost the title Pumpkinsad... nah I kid!!!, congrats K2Jelly

IC: Romulus you lucky bastard you better enjoy that title because I'm going to get back and knock out your fucking teeth!!!!
    OOC: Thank you. It was a great match and we really raised the bar.

IC: Were you expecting adroitness to spontaneously amalgamate with your being? Don't make me laugh.

IC: You all...will be tortured for all of eternity in the darkest place in hell, in darkness and suffer more pain then you could ever imagine. You shall all perish into the gates of hell and feel anguish and pain and torture forever!

IC: You all...will be tortured for all of eternity in the darkest place in hell, in darkness and suffer more pain then you could ever imagine. You shall all perish into the gates of hell and feel anguish and pain and torture forever!
    Krysys: Blah blah blah blah, that is all I'm hearing from you, why don't you do us all a favor and just shut the hell up! All you are doing is annoying us, I mean seriously, you're from hell. Who gives a damn? Not me! So please just shut up and go away

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Blah blah blah blah, that is all I'm hearing from you, why don't you do us all a favor and just shut the hell up! All you are doing is annoying us, I mean seriously, you're from hell. Who gives a damn? Not me! So please just shut up and go away
    IC: My goal is vanquish this world of all living souls...you will be one of the first you foolish mortal...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    know what would be even funnier? If someone miss-spelled your name, missing out the 'l' and say Broc Fucker lol!
    Tommy, you really have no idea how much I have to hear that....

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    He's not joking, the promo is very well written and doesn't lose your interest, great start.
    Thanks Torph, glad to see you like it. Can't wait for Inferno.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Blog Entries
    IC: My goal is vanquish this world of all living souls...you will be one of the first you foolish mortal...
    IC: What's with the freakshow?
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Krysys: If I had a dollar for every time someone threaten my existence, well lets just say I'd be a very wealthy, man. Sadly you're nothing impressive, I've seen guys bigger and badder than you, And much more psychotic. Do names like Raiden Blaine, or Project XIX ring any bells? Or how about Abel? All these guys could crush you in your sleep! Sorry dude but you don't scare me.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing