Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    IC: Tonight marks the beginning of the future of EWNCW

OOC: I'm stoked to be here guys. Win lose or draw, it's an honor to go up against someone like Billy McCoy on my debut.
    IC: Broc Flucker, your not the future. Your a punk ass kid who tried to make his name at the expense of Billy McCoy that spear meant nothing, what you've done else where has no relevence here, your at the bottam rung looking up.

OOC: I am honoured to be on PPV against a guy like Broc Flucker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd say my piece on finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion out of character:

It's been a long road.

Go back to like, page 7, and I'm there dicking around with the likes of Bodom, SG and Rich Cranium, just messing about how we would become the greatest, yet never pushing for anything to really start.

Then, I went away, and returned to see exactly what had happened to the place. It was magnificent, almost beyond what I could comprehend at the very beginning, and I was eager to pick us my, at the time, non-controlled character.

From there, we ran with the old GodMoney concept we came up with in the beginning, and quickly tried to stir the waters both here and in JBW to create some buzz. Do you think I created enough? 4-time tag champs and potentially the greatest tag team in e-fed history should hopefully tell you enough.

Then, Matt Elder gave me the chance to write for EWNCW, and I was honoured. From there spawned the idea of the Ignition Title, of which I am proud to say I began, and you can look at exactly that idea turned into something that the newcomers to the brand wanted, and needed.

After Matt left, creative was left to myself, TT, eboy and Grind. It was good for a while, but pieces seemed to fall apart a little, and after the now infamous TT walking out incident, which I wasn't aware of at the time was scripted, I felt a little alone with myself, eboy and Grind, then myself and Grind. It was tough to take, but it's in the past, and thanks to some wise words from many of you, I kept going for a while until I stepped down as a writer due to work, and decided to concentrate on my character.

At the end of august, literally, I returned as a singles competitor for the first time. I wanted to take what I started with, which got a little convoluted, and start the real TBOZ story. It went well, I really enjoyed writing as a heel again, but with a different mindset from the original GodMoney heel run.

I then got asked to be a consultant for disputes on creative, which I am proud to still be a small part of. I am glad that my knowledge is at least of some importance.

Then, last night, I won the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. To be honest, I had zero idea and I had even convinced myself that I was going to lose, but it is an honour to have such a high accolade bestowed upon me.

Thanks to absolutely anyone and everyone associated with EWNCW, the whole roster, you have all been not only a pleasure to work with, but a joy to read your work and watch how some of you have progressed.

But I'm reserving a few special thanks.

First, to Matt Elder, for giving me the start in writing.

Then, to Grind, my protege, even though you surely are older than me, you are such a talented writer.

To Torphy, who showed such promise in his writing skills, it scarily reminds me of my own.

To Rilla, who has been superb with creative and his character looks to be coming on beautifully.

To Rich Cranium, my long standing tag team partner, who was so easy to get along with and we, via the internet, shared some good times.

And finally, Tommy Thunder. Bro, you carry the brand now, we have had our own up's and down's but I know that your heart is in the right place. You are the heartbeat of this place man, thanks.

Thanks to you all, as Sheikey would say, I will humble you.

Shit, I mean, I am humbled. But Sheikey baby wouldn't say that.
    TBOZ man I know we have been the best of enemies at times but I was super-glad to see you win the WHC, you deserved it for pretty much saving this fed when it was down, I hope we are all cool now. Your going to be the kind of ambassador we need as World Champion
    Last edited by eboy; 03-07-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

You deserved your good run TBOZ. I will always be a fan of yours. It is also good to see that EWNCW is still running strong.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Blog Entries
    Hey I know I haven't said anything yet, but congrats TBOZ. You definitely deserve this my man, by far. I don't got many memories to share about you and me, but you were one of the first people I could call my friend when I joined EWNCW and my first e-Fed. You helped me out a ton when I asked for it. I can't say thank you enough for helping me get into this, along with TT and everyone else. But congrats man, I know you had a lot of success even before I came here, but I know you definitely deserve it. Congrats again my man!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

All the thanks in the world can repay the kind words everyone has bestowed upon me.

Thanks guys!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    IC: Dullards. All the homage you decant to The Beard of Zeus should be awarded to me for my well deserved complacency and indemnification.

OOC: I don't mean this at all BTW. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't let you know I'm IC'ing when I'm bad mouthing someone unlike a certain brand of idiot we all knew and loathed. In fact, I mean the exact opposite. You deserve all the praise you can get TBOZ.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Dullards. All the homage you decant to The Beard of Zeus should be awarded to me for my well deserved complacency and indemnification.

OOC: I don't mean this at all BTW. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't let you know I'm IC'ing when I'm bad mouthing someone unlike a certain brand of idiot we all knew and loathed. In fact, I mean the exact opposite. You deserve all the praise you can get TBOZ.
    IC: You won a title that has no meaning to it, don't get a boner now.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Broc Flucker, your not the future. Your a punk ass kid who tried to make his name at the expense of Billy McCoy that spear meant nothing, what you've done else where has no relevence here, your at the bottam rung looking up.

OOC: I am honoured to be on PPV against a guy like Broc Flucker.
    IC: Please, that spear meant EVERYTHING! It proved that I'm here in EWNCW, and I'm here to stay, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so I would get used to those spears if I were you.

oh yeah, and it's you're

OOC: Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi in character as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    IC: Please, that spear meant EVERYTHING! It proved that I'm here in EWNCW, and I'm here to stay, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so I would get used to those spears if I were you.

oh yeah, and it's you're

OOC: Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi in character as well
    IC: So you're ignoring the fact that I beat you seconds before that!?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: So you're ignoring the fact that I beat you seconds before that!?
    IC: You seem to be ignoring the fact that I hadn't wrestled a match in over 2 months. This match was nothing but a warm up for me to get back in tone with things, I can guarantee that if we meet again, the result will not be the same.
    Last edited by Broc; 03-07-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Because I Forgot the IC Title

Blog Entries
    IC: McCoy pay him no attention he'll do one thing and brag about it for months move on he isn't worth your time
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time