Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I still need to read the PPV but TBOZ my old friend congratulations. It's great to see you Finally win the big one. You deserve it brother! And trust me TBOZ vs HolyJose will happen
    Make sure you read it especially the first match!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Make sure you read it especially the first match!
    I will man...actually I'd rather do that than pay attention in class
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Just read it and congratulations to all the new champions that's the most title changes I've ever seen! And

Oc: Broc? Broc is a great aquisition? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck with that first Markus and now Broc? Damn who else is going to step down now afte facing me?

Ooc: again great show
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

great PPV Tommy and everybody else who also worked on it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd say my piece on finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion out of character:

It's been a long road.

Go back to like, page 7, and I'm there dicking around with the likes of Bodom, SG and Rich Cranium, just messing about how we would become the greatest, yet never pushing for anything to really start.

Then, I went away, and returned to see exactly what had happened to the place. It was magnificent, almost beyond what I could comprehend at the very beginning, and I was eager to pick us my, at the time, non-controlled character.

From there, we ran with the old GodMoney concept we came up with in the beginning, and quickly tried to stir the waters both here and in JBW to create some buzz. Do you think I created enough? 4-time tag champs and potentially the greatest tag team in e-fed history should hopefully tell you enough.

Then, Matt Elder gave me the chance to write for EWNCW, and I was honoured. From there spawned the idea of the Ignition Title, of which I am proud to say I began, and you can look at exactly that idea turned into something that the newcomers to the brand wanted, and needed.

After Matt left, creative was left to myself, TT, eboy and Grind. It was good for a while, but pieces seemed to fall apart a little, and after the now infamous TT walking out incident, which I wasn't aware of at the time was scripted, I felt a little alone with myself, eboy and Grind, then myself and Grind. It was tough to take, but it's in the past, and thanks to some wise words from many of you, I kept going for a while until I stepped down as a writer due to work, and decided to concentrate on my character.

At the end of august, literally, I returned as a singles competitor for the first time. I wanted to take what I started with, which got a little convoluted, and start the real TBOZ story. It went well, I really enjoyed writing as a heel again, but with a different mindset from the original GodMoney heel run.

I then got asked to be a consultant for disputes on creative, which I am proud to still be a small part of. I am glad that my knowledge is at least of some importance.

Then, last night, I won the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. To be honest, I had zero idea and I had even convinced myself that I was going to lose, but it is an honour to have such a high accolade bestowed upon me.

Thanks to absolutely anyone and everyone associated with EWNCW, the whole roster, you have all been not only a pleasure to work with, but a joy to read your work and watch how some of you have progressed.

But I'm reserving a few special thanks.

First, to Matt Elder, for giving me the start in writing.

Then, to Grind, my protege, even though you surely are older than me, you are such a talented writer.

To Torphy, who showed such promise in his writing skills, it scarily reminds me of my own.

To Rilla, who has been superb with creative and his character looks to be coming on beautifully.

To Rich Cranium, my long standing tag team partner, who was so easy to get along with and we, via the internet, shared some good times.

And finally, Tommy Thunder. Bro, you carry the brand now, we have had our own up's and down's but I know that your heart is in the right place. You are the heartbeat of this place man, thanks.

Thanks to you all, as Sheikey would say, I will humble you.

Shit, I mean, I am humbled. But Sheikey baby wouldn't say that.
    Thank you my man! You deserve it playa!

Thanks to all for the comments on the show and all that. Feedback is always appreciated!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd say my piece on finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion out of character:

It's been a long road.

Go back to like, page 7, and I'm there dicking around with the likes of Bodom, SG and Rich Cranium, just messing about how we would become the greatest, yet never pushing for anything to really start.

Then, I went away, and returned to see exactly what had happened to the place. It was magnificent, almost beyond what I could comprehend at the very beginning, and I was eager to pick us my, at the time, non-controlled character.

From there, we ran with the old GodMoney concept we came up with in the beginning, and quickly tried to stir the waters both here and in JBW to create some buzz. Do you think I created enough? 4-time tag champs and potentially the greatest tag team in e-fed history should hopefully tell you enough.

Then, Matt Elder gave me the chance to write for EWNCW, and I was honoured. From there spawned the idea of the Ignition Title, of which I am proud to say I began, and you can look at exactly that idea turned into something that the newcomers to the brand wanted, and needed.

After Matt left, creative was left to myself, TT, eboy and Grind. It was good for a while, but pieces seemed to fall apart a little, and after the now infamous TT walking out incident, which I wasn't aware of at the time was scripted, I felt a little alone with myself, eboy and Grind, then myself and Grind. It was tough to take, but it's in the past, and thanks to some wise words from many of you, I kept going for a while until I stepped down as a writer due to work, and decided to concentrate on my character.

At the end of august, literally, I returned as a singles competitor for the first time. I wanted to take what I started with, which got a little convoluted, and start the real TBOZ story. It went well, I really enjoyed writing as a heel again, but with a different mindset from the original GodMoney heel run.

I then got asked to be a consultant for disputes on creative, which I am proud to still be a small part of. I am glad that my knowledge is at least of some importance.

Then, last night, I won the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. To be honest, I had zero idea and I had even convinced myself that I was going to lose, but it is an honour to have such a high accolade bestowed upon me.

Thanks to absolutely anyone and everyone associated with EWNCW, the whole roster, you have all been not only a pleasure to work with, but a joy to read your work and watch how some of you have progressed.

But I'm reserving a few special thanks.

First, to Matt Elder, for giving me the start in writing.

Then, to Grind, my protege, even though you surely are older than me, you are such a talented writer.

To Torphy, who showed such promise in his writing skills, it scarily reminds me of my own.

To Rilla, who has been superb with creative and his character looks to be coming on beautifully.

To Rich Cranium, my long standing tag team partner, who was so easy to get along with and we, via the internet, shared some good times.

And finally, Tommy Thunder. Bro, you carry the brand now, we have had our own up's and down's but I know that your heart is in the right place. You are the heartbeat of this place man, thanks.

Thanks to you all, as Sheikey would say, I will humble you.

Shit, I mean, I am humbled. But Sheikey baby wouldn't say that.
    Damn proud to see you as champion, you definitely deserve it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Sup EWNCW? The site's dead so I figured I would over here and "fraternize with the enemy" Lol. Hope all is well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Sup EWNCW? The site's dead so I figured I would over here and "fraternize with the enemy" Lol. Hope all is well
    OMG it's Poot! In the EWNCW thread XD

All's excellent this side of the lake so to speak! Back for 4 weeks now and got our first ppv out just yesterday (which you should go read!!).
    Any updates on how developments are going with you?

PS. Good to know that you're ok after your scare.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    OMG it's Poot! In the EWNCW thread XD

All's excellent this side of the lake so to speak! Back for 4 weeks now and got our first ppv out just yesterday (which you should go read!!).
    Any updates on how developments are going with you?

PS. Good to know that you're ok after your scare.
    Hey brother I appreciate that. I'm getting better everyday but I'm not out of the woods yet by any means. As far as Jabe is concerned.....we're in a 'slow build'. Right after out inter-brand ppv, we were going to start cranking shows out again. We then made a new site and things kind of stalled out. We're working on getting back on track!

I'm actually going to read the show now. It's been so long since I've done anything promo/show wise I've almost forgotten how...

Blog Entries
    Good show guys. Alex Kidd's out? Broc's in EWNCW?!? "Longest reigning tag champions on smaller promotions" Pffffffttttttt . Glad to see you guys have gotten back on track. It felt good to read an e-fed show. It's been literally months