Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC as Twisted: You sir have no respect for the title you hold! Maybe some true freaks should take them off you. I am curious as to how your red juice tastes! Mmmmm perhaps me and Slither will pay you and the fishy man Gillz a visit
    IC as Wells (BWA): We hold the titles because we are the best tag team in BWA. You two are just nothing but rejects who intimidate people with your freakish behavior, that's how you win.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    cool, just checking what stage we were at
    Not sure just yet

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC as Wells (BWA): We hold the titles because we are the best tag team in BWA. You two are just nothing but rejects who intimidate people with your freakish behavior, that's how you win.
    IC as Twisted: Rejects? Us? Never! And should you forget we to are champions and have held ours for quite some time. As for intimidation well we can't help what the world thinks of us.

Blog Entries
    IC: Just as I predicted. There was no way a dipsomaniac could best me in any contest nor be fit to be a wrestling champion when his faux, exaggerated, penchant clashed with my superior predilection.

Blog Entries
    IC: Tonight marks the beginning of the future of EWNCW

OOC: I'm stoked to be here guys. Win lose or draw, it's an honor to go up against someone like Billy McCoy on my debut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    IC: Tonight marks the beginning of the future of EWNCW

OOC: I'm stoked to be here guys. Win lose or draw, it's an honor to go up against someone like Billy McCoy on my debut.
    You've joined EWNCW? Welcome.

IC: I showed Solla, I showed the WORLD, that I deserve the spot I'm in now. Next, I'm aiming for the top championship, so they better get ready.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Hey guys, thought I'd say my piece on finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion out of character:

It's been a long road.

Go back to like, page 7, and I'm there dicking around with the likes of Bodom, SG and Rich Cranium, just messing about how we would become the greatest, yet never pushing for anything to really start.

Then, I went away, and returned to see exactly what had happened to the place. It was magnificent, almost beyond what I could comprehend at the very beginning, and I was eager to pick us my, at the time, non-controlled character.

From there, we ran with the old GodMoney concept we came up with in the beginning, and quickly tried to stir the waters both here and in JBW to create some buzz. Do you think I created enough? 4-time tag champs and potentially the greatest tag team in e-fed history should hopefully tell you enough.

Then, Matt Elder gave me the chance to write for EWNCW, and I was honoured. From there spawned the idea of the Ignition Title, of which I am proud to say I began, and you can look at exactly that idea turned into something that the newcomers to the brand wanted, and needed.

After Matt left, creative was left to myself, TT, eboy and Grind. It was good for a while, but pieces seemed to fall apart a little, and after the now infamous TT walking out incident, which I wasn't aware of at the time was scripted, I felt a little alone with myself, eboy and Grind, then myself and Grind. It was tough to take, but it's in the past, and thanks to some wise words from many of you, I kept going for a while until I stepped down as a writer due to work, and decided to concentrate on my character.

At the end of august, literally, I returned as a singles competitor for the first time. I wanted to take what I started with, which got a little convoluted, and start the real TBOZ story. It went well, I really enjoyed writing as a heel again, but with a different mindset from the original GodMoney heel run.

I then got asked to be a consultant for disputes on creative, which I am proud to still be a small part of. I am glad that my knowledge is at least of some importance.

Then, last night, I won the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. To be honest, I had zero idea and I had even convinced myself that I was going to lose, but it is an honour to have such a high accolade bestowed upon me.

Thanks to absolutely anyone and everyone associated with EWNCW, the whole roster, you have all been not only a pleasure to work with, but a joy to read your work and watch how some of you have progressed.

But I'm reserving a few special thanks.

First, to Matt Elder, for giving me the start in writing.

Then, to Grind, my protege, even though you surely are older than me, you are such a talented writer.

To Torphy, who showed such promise in his writing skills, it scarily reminds me of my own.

To Rilla, who has been superb with creative and his character looks to be coming on beautifully.

To Rich Cranium, my long standing tag team partner, who was so easy to get along with and we, via the internet, shared some good times.

And finally, Tommy Thunder. Bro, you carry the brand now, we have had our own up's and down's but I know that your heart is in the right place. You are the heartbeat of this place man, thanks.

Thanks to you all, as Sheikey would say, I will humble you.

Shit, I mean, I am humbled. But Sheikey baby wouldn't say that.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd say my piece on finally becoming World Heavyweight Champion out of character:

It's been a long road.

Go back to like, page 7, and I'm there dicking around with the likes of Bodom, SG and Rich Cranium, just messing about how we would become the greatest, yet never pushing for anything to really start.

Then, I went away, and returned to see exactly what had happened to the place. It was magnificent, almost beyond what I could comprehend at the very beginning, and I was eager to pick us my, at the time, non-controlled character.

From there, we ran with the old GodMoney concept we came up with in the beginning, and quickly tried to stir the waters both here and in JBW to create some buzz. Do you think I created enough? 4-time tag champs and potentially the greatest tag team in e-fed history should hopefully tell you enough.

Then, Matt Elder gave me the chance to write for EWNCW, and I was honoured. From there spawned the idea of the Ignition Title, of which I am proud to say I began, and you can look at exactly that idea turned into something that the newcomers to the brand wanted, and needed.

After Matt left, creative was left to myself, TT, eboy and Grind. It was good for a while, but pieces seemed to fall apart a little, and after the now infamous TT walking out incident, which I wasn't aware of at the time was scripted, I felt a little alone with myself, eboy and Grind, then myself and Grind. It was tough to take, but it's in the past, and thanks to some wise words from many of you, I kept going for a while until I stepped down as a writer due to work, and decided to concentrate on my character.

At the end of august, literally, I returned as a singles competitor for the first time. I wanted to take what I started with, which got a little convoluted, and start the real TBOZ story. It went well, I really enjoyed writing as a heel again, but with a different mindset from the original GodMoney heel run.

I then got asked to be a consultant for disputes on creative, which I am proud to still be a small part of. I am glad that my knowledge is at least of some importance.

Then, last night, I won the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. To be honest, I had zero idea and I had even convinced myself that I was going to lose, but it is an honour to have such a high accolade bestowed upon me.

Thanks to absolutely anyone and everyone associated with EWNCW, the whole roster, you have all been not only a pleasure to work with, but a joy to read your work and watch how some of you have progressed.

Then, to Grind, my protege, even though you surely are older than me, you are such a talented writer.

To Torphy, who showed such promise in his writing skills, it scarily reminds me of my own.

To Rilla, who has been superb with creative and his character looks to be coming on beautifully.

To Rich Cranium, my long standing tag team partner, who was so easy to get along with and we, via the internet, shared some good times.

And finally, Tommy Thunder. Bro, you carry the brand now, we have had our own up's and down's but I know that your heart is in the right place. You are the heartbeat of this place man, thanks.

I can't think of anybody who deserves it more! Congrats TBOZ
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

It's been a long road.

You deserve it, boss.

Just hold on to it, k? If you decide to drop it to someone else, I can't beat that ass for it. 'Sides, us feuding would be /epic/
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain