1. #23211
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Oh I get you lol. No I do plan on rippning Strem apart just letting him have this ego trip first

    OOC: Well... She kinda is.
    IC: Him and his ego trips are quite interesting to listen to...... if you're an imaginary friend of his.

    OOC: I know she "is", but I don't recognize her as my Queen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #23212
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: Hey Bloodstone, how about CNK vs JM?

    OOC: Hey Vegas, how about CNK vs JM?
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Hey Carlin, why don't you ask me bitch?!

    OOC: Can we vegas?, Can we?, Can we?.
    IC: Bring it on!

    OOC: It shall be discussed

  3. #23213
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Him and his ego trips are quite interesting to listen to...... if you're an imaginary friend of his.

    OOC: I know she "is", but I don't recognize her as my Queen.
    IC: OK... Whatever that means!

    OOC: I was aware of that I was being a smarmy English toff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Bring it on!

    OOC: It shall be discussed
    IC: Yeah Bring it on!

    OOC: Whats happening with that Promo, wheres it at?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  4. #23214
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    ***EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS***



    Attachment 1662

    Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here again with another news roundup!!

    As we reported earlier, EWNCW would like to announce that they are adding a brand new weekly show to their programming! The new show will be very similar in format to that of WWE's Superstars program, and will air on Friday nights. EWNCW management made the decision to add this new show in order to give some more exposure to EWNCW talent.
    The new show will be called 'Friday night Warzone', and the first episode will air this coming Friday!

    We hope you all enjoyed 'Glory to the Brave' and that you're all now gearing up for an action packed week of EWNCW as we roll towards our next ppv; 'Vendetta' (1/4/12 [yes, we have a ppv the same day as Wrestlemania!]).

    *********************************************

    In other news, EWNCW have come to terms on the release of EWNCW superstars Alex Kidd and Ano Doom.

    Alex Kidd recently returned to EWNCW programing after a brief hiatus, and instantly started a feud with Arthur Lansdale. Both men faced off at last night's 'Glory to the Brave' ppv, where Kidd lost and was brutally attacked after the match. It's thought that Kidd had grown disinterested in the EWNCW product and asked for his release, which was granted.
    Ano Doom joined EWNCW some 4 months ago and was instantly pushed as an Ignition division star, and eventually became the Inferno EWNCW champion 4 weeks ago. After this, Doom was sporadically used on television until the last Inferno before 'Glory to the Brave', and subsequently lost the title at 'Glory to the Brave' in a triple threat match against Johnny Rose and Sweet Jones, which saw Rose and Jones get a double pin on Doom. It has been reported that backstage problems emerged between Doom and EWNCW management a matter of days before he won the Ignition title, and he eventually asked for his release, which was again granted.

    EWNCW would like to wish both men the best in all future endeavors.

    That's it for now folks, if we get any more news regarding anything, you can count on us to bring it to you! But until then, you stay classy EWNCW!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #23215
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ***EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS***



    Attachment 1662

    Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here again with another news roundup!!

    As we reported earlier, EWNCW would like to announce that they are adding a brand new weekly show to their programming! The new show will be very similar in format to that of WWE's Superstars program, and will air on Friday nights. EWNCW management made the decision to add this new show in order to give some more exposure to EWNCW talent.
    The new show will be called 'Friday night Warzone', and the first episode will air this coming Friday!

    We hope you all enjoyed 'Glory to the Brave' and that you're all now gearing up for an action packed week of EWNCW as we roll towards our next ppv; 'Vendetta' (1/4/12 [yes, we have a ppv the same day as Wrestlemania!]).

    *********************************************

    In other news, EWNCW have come to terms on the release of EWNCW superstars Alex Kidd and Ano Doom.

    Alex Kidd recently returned to EWNCW programing after a brief hiatus, and instantly started a feud with Arthur Lansdale. Both men faced off at last night's 'Glory to the Brave' ppv, where Kidd lost and was brutally attacked after the match. It's thought that Kidd had grown disinterested in the EWNCW product and asked for his release, which was granted.
    Ano Doom joined EWNCW some 4 months ago and was instantly pushed as an Ignition division star, and eventually became the Inferno EWNCW champion 4 weeks ago. After this, Doom was sporadically used on television until the last Inferno before 'Glory to the Brave', and subsequently lost the title at 'Glory to the Brave' in a triple threat match against Johnny Rose and Sweet Jones, which saw Rose and Jones get a double pin on Doom. It has been reported that backstage problems emerged between Doom and EWNCW management a matter of days before he won the Ignition title, and he eventually asked for his release, which was again granted.

    EWNCW would like to wish both men the best in all future endeavors.

    That's it for now folks, if we get any more news regarding anything, you can count on us to bring it to you! But until then, you stay classy EWNCW!
    Just to confirm, the new show will air every week on Fridays. It'll follow a similar format, in fact identical to 'WWE Superstars', with 3/4 matches per week and little to no promo.
    There are 2 creative guys going to be sharing the job of writing this show, and they are CGBigman (Gillz) and TTC, who's not in EWNCW, but has a keen interest in creative writing. So if either of them request anything from you, then oblige them!

    I'm now going for a nap before I finish Rage and then send out PM's.

    And yes. I did just quote..... Dick Thompson!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #23216
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Yeah Bring it on!

    OOC: Whats happening with that Promo, wheres it at?
    I sent it back to torphy who should send it to you

  7. #23217
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Hey Carlin, why don't you ask me bitch?!

    OOC: Can we vegas?, Can we?, Can we?.
    IC as Carlin: I asked the first that came across here. Bring it on!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #23218
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    IC as Carlin: I asked the first that came across here. Bring it on!
    IC as Wells (BWA): Congrats Grind and Carlin, it shows that the dominant tag team company is EWNCW.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #23219
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC as Wells (BWA): Congrats Grind and Carlin, it shows that the dominant tag team company is EWNCW.
    IC as Twisted: You sir have no respect for the title you hold! Maybe some true freaks should take them off you. I am curious as to how your red juice tastes! Mmmmm perhaps me and Slither will pay you and the fishy man Gillz a visit

  10. #23220
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    I sent it back to torphy who should send it to you
    cool, just checking what stage we were at
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.