Blog Entries
    IC as Chris King: I told you guys to shut up and let me wrestle, you didn't listen, but nevertheless, I came out of that fatal four way match victorious, trust me, it wasn't easy, but if it was easy, I wouldn't want to be a part of it. This is just the beginning, my next target is the Ignition Championship, and the guy walking around with it, Shaz. It's a pity you got such a big win just to lose to me. My time is coming.

OOC: Bravo everyone, AMAZING PPV, congrats to everyone who won, everyone who lost, and everyone who put their time into the show and it's build-up, great work everybody!
    Last edited by Krow132; 03-06-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    HWA Redemption Superstar-Chris King

Total Resistance Competitor-James Kilhart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Mark Dimension: **Angry as Hell** ......Message For The King, Do You Even Know What You Have Done, Do You Even Know The Consequences of Your Actions, Kings Always Fall, And Your Bitchass Will Get Dethroned...THEN ON TO NEXT CHAPTER.

**Watches the Match Replays the weapon being used against Him**

**Anger Erupts **

**Punches The Screen, Grabs the Camera Guy ,Cracks His Neck**
    **The Sound guy is Lift up And Broken in half over his Knee**
    **Production is trying to Run away ,He Blocks off The Door...Starts to Beat on Everybody , Blood splatters on the walls**

**camera is laying sideways on the ground,you only see his feet walking towards it**
    *stops*Picks it up*
    ....Message to the King...you haven't seen anything yet or anybody else for that matter.
    I Am The Last....
    .....THE LAST ALiiiiiiiiiiiVEEEE...Crashes the camera into the Ground*
    IC: ah aha ha he he he ha ha ha haaa!!!! Lol Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! good for Kingstrem! hahahahahahahaha!
    And FYI Broc Flucker, you punk ass kid you must be out of your damn mind.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Mark Dimension: **Angry as Hell** ......Message For The King, Do You Even Know What You Have Done, Do You Even Know The Consequences of Your Actions, Kings Always Fall, And Your Bitchass Will Get Dethroned...THEN ON TO NEXT CHAPTER.

**Watches the Match Replays the weapon being used against Him**

**Anger Erupts **

**Punches The Screen, Grabs the Camera Guy ,Cracks His Neck**
    **The Sound guy is Lift up And Broken in half over his Knee**
    **Production is trying to Run away ,He Blocks off The Door...Starts to Beat on Everybody , Blood splatters on the walls**

**camera is laying sideways on the ground,you only see his feet walking towards it**
    *stops*Picks it up*
    ....Message to the King...you haven't seen anything yet or anybody else for that matter.
    I Am The Last....
    .....THE LAST ALiiiiiiiiiiiVEEEE...Crashes the camera into the Ground*
    Hahaha!! Mark Dimension never fails to amuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Krow132 View Post
    IC as Chris King: I told you guys to shut up and let me wrestle, you didn't listen, but nevertheless, I came out of that fatal four way match victorious, trust me, it wasn't easy, but if it was easy, I wouldn't want to be a part of it. This is just the beginning, my next target is the Ignition Championship, and the guy walking around with it, Shaz. It's a pity you got such a big win just to lose to me. My time is coming.

OOC: Bravo everyone, AMAZING PPV, congrats to everyone who won, everyone who lost, and everyone who put their time into the show and it's build-up, great work everybody!
    Thanks man! For our first ppv back, not a bad one at all I think! Onwards to Vendetta!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    IC as Carlin: We said we would change the landscape of tag team wrestling and we delivered. We said we would claim the EWNCW tag team championship and we did. It was no easy, for Domination are freaking tough guys, but the four of us stole the show in an amazing tag team match. Bow, the reign of the Jesting Madness has begun, and we're gonna be the longest reigning champions in this company. And meanwhile, we're also ready to go to BWA and fight there. Anyone who wants to face us, just say it!

OOC: Amazing PPV, folks! Congrats to all winners, and congrats to creative for a freaking well done job!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man! For our first ppv back, not a bad one at all I think! Onwards to Vendetta!
    It was an Awesome PPV. even better with Billy McCoy Great to see so many new champions, loads of shocks and twists congrats TBOZ, Shaz, Jesting Madness, Ronaldo Romealus, Kingstrem, and whoever the hell the Inferno Ignition Champ is. also congrats Gillz on retaining

Blog Entries
    ***EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS***

Attachment 1662

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here again with another news roundup!!

As we reported earlier, EWNCW would like to announce that they are adding a brand new weekly show to their programming! The new show will be very similar in format to that of WWE's Superstars program, and will air on Friday nights. EWNCW management made the decision to add this new show in order to give some more exposure to EWNCW talent.
    The new show will be called 'Friday night Warzone', and the first episode will air this coming Friday!

We hope you all enjoyed 'Glory to the Brave' and that you're all now gearing up for an action packed week of EWNCW as we roll towards our next ppv; 'Vendetta' (1/4/12 [yes, we have a ppv the same day as Wrestlemania!]).

In other news, EWNCW have come to terms on the release of EWNCW superstars Alex Kidd and Ano Doom.

Alex Kidd recently returned to EWNCW programing after a brief hiatus, and instantly started a feud with Arthur Lansdale. Both men faced off at last night's 'Glory to the Brave' ppv, where Kidd lost and was brutally attacked after the match. It's thought that Kidd had grown disinterested in the EWNCW product and asked for his release, which was granted.
    Ano Doom joined EWNCW some 4 months ago and was instantly pushed as an Ignition division star, and eventually became the Inferno EWNCW champion 4 weeks ago. After this, Doom was sporadically used on television until the last Inferno before 'Glory to the Brave', and subsequently lost the title at 'Glory to the Brave' in a triple threat match against Johnny Rose and Sweet Jones, which saw Rose and Jones get a double pin on Doom. It has been reported that backstage problems emerged between Doom and EWNCW management a matter of days before he won the Ignition title, and he eventually asked for his release, which was again granted.

EWNCW would like to wish both men the best in all future endeavors.

That's it for now folks, if we get any more news regarding anything, you can count on us to bring it to you! But until then, you stay classy EWNCW!
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 03-06-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    wow that news "Broke" twice. Bye bye Kidd and Doom, and I can't wait to see what EWNCW "Friday Night Warzone" is like.

I know I also want to see how warzone turns out.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

IC: *From the desk of the King*
    Hello you poor small minded inbreeds. I am sitting here enjoying my nice new international title, it looks great on the king. I know a lot of you are shocked and awed at what happened at Glory to the Brave. Well, I want to let you know I will tell you everything, on Inferno. I would also like you all to join me, as we remember and say goodbye to the man that we knew as the GOD, Mark Dimension.

Long Live the King

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: *From the desk of the King*
    Hello you poor small minded inbreeds. I am sitting here enjoying my nice new international title, it looks great on the king. I know a lot of you are shocked and awed at what happened at Glory to the Brave. Well, I want to let you know I will tell you everything, on Inferno. I would also like you all to join me, as we remember and say goodbye to the man that we knew as the GOD, Mark Dimension.

Long Live the King
    IC: look after it for me hey bud!