Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC. It's pathetic to see you lie to yourself. You won a vacant title, no one on one competition, you won in a 5 man tournament, don't give me this bull about you winning it from hard work, because you just happen to be at the right pace at the right time to pin someone to win that title. You have beaten me before, yes. I can admit that, because I'm a man and can admit I lose sometimes. Unlike you who thinks you are unbeatable, don't give me that crap. No one is undefeatable. Thunder, Dimension, Silver, Strem, McCoy, Gillz, TBOZ, Rich, and many more, all of them have been defeated and they all have more recognition then you and have done more in the ring and this company then you have done ever. I know your weaknesses, strengths, strategies, tendencies, mechanics, everything. While I may have lost to you before to you, I can beat you and will beat you if and when I get the opportunity. You have your time with title down to minutes now Bloodstone. Because either Shaz will beat you, I will you, and you will finally prove my point your invaluabilty to this company and to this world. You are supposed to represent this company as a champion yet all you do is disappear as much as Dimension. You are an arrogant champion and an even worse wrestler. Yes, you've beaten me, but that will change when I get my hands on you next. So go off tonight, with your falsely acquired swagger and confidence and defend the title, but regardless of the outcome, I will be the Ignition Champion soon and bring EWNCW a rightful champion. You, on the otherhand will go back to beating jobbers to bolster your win column but do nothing for your chances of ever being close to being a champion ever again. The fans love me, and everyone knows it. The fans always ask why you are champion, and I tell them the truth, luck. Luck is all you have on your side, with each and every win you have in this company, is all orchestrated from luck. I won't need luck when I face you next, all I'll need is skill, which can easily beat you. Soon, I will be the Ignition Champion, while you fall even lower on the totem pole. So, Daymian Bloodstone, enjoy what minimal time you have left with the Ignition Ttile, because soon enough, Ryan "The Freak" Wells will be the Ignition Champion, and you will be nothing!
    IC: Fuck you Ryan! I won this God Damn title off of Kingstrem! Don't you try and say i won a vacant title you lying piece of shit! You spread any more bullshit lies like this and I will put you in a god damn coma.

when is the ppv going up?

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

*prods EWNCW into life* No PPV? Maybe later I guess.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    You people have NO idea the 24 hours I've had. It has been HELL. Getting that show together was hard. i have no idea what was wrong, but I couldn't load the internet for some reason. Not just EWN, but not one website was working. I was connected to the internet, but the pages weren't loading. I managed to get it to load a few times, so I did get a little done, but it only got back to normal about 2 hours ago, and in those 2 hours i've been working like mad to finish the damn show.

Right, question: post now, or later when there's more people on?

Rage will inevitably be delayed until tomorrow night. We'll sort that out later and send out PM's, and we'll need those back in ASAP.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    maybe post inbetween say 5ish
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Well its 930 am over here and I got class till 1 then a class at 5. Anytime between that would be peachy

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    maybe post inbetween say 5ish
    Yeah, I was thinking about delaying it until later when more people are online. Plus, I could bump it a few times using leftover fillers if needed during the night.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Which thread is Glory to the Brave gonna be posted?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Which thread is Glory to the Brave gonna be posted?
    To keep on with the tradition, I guess Inferno.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    To keep on with the tradition, I guess Inferno.
    Cheers mate!