Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: This is coming from the champion who barely defends his title. Besides today, when was the last time you defended your title, Mr. "I'm Always up for a Title Match"? You can't even reach the totem pole Bloodstone. You let that title go to your head, pathetic.
    IC: Last time I defended it was against the self proclaimed "people's Champion" aka your ignorant self. Oh and short jokes you are so clever! Lets look at the score card here Wells, I have beat you three times and I am currently The Ignition Champ. How about you go back to the minor leagues and come back when you have some actual talent!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC: My, my.. aren't we touchy today? Failure and lack of recognition are something you should be used to by now Wells, perhaps you would be better suited to serving the bacteria riddled food they have at these events?
    IC: That food that they served, if they are bacteria riddled, must've meant you made it Lansdale.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Last time I defended it was against the self proclaimed "people's Champion" aka your ignorant self. Oh and short jokes you are so clever! Lets look at the score card here Wells, I have beat you three times and I am currently The Ignition Champ. How about you go back to the minor leagues and come back when you have some actual talent!
    IC: Minor leagues? As if Bloodstone. Regardless of what happens tonight, whether you or Shaz wins, it proves nothing. I will win #1 contendership for the Ignition Title and win it, in due time. Believe me, or don't. I could careless. I will win and be the Ignition Champion.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he defend his title against you like 3 times, including once inside a steel cage? Mr 'one more match'.
    IC: Tommy, I respect you, both you and I are loved by the fans and neither have been undisputed champions in the EWNCW. You've had your chances, and so have I. I am rooting for you tonight to win the title. I have earned every championship match I got, and I know I will get another one soon, when I become the new #1 contender for the Ignition Title.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC: Cuz its Known That One Thing is For Sure When You Step In The Ring With Me ,The G.O.D.,MD is is That you Can Stand Face to Face with Me and Then Your Face Hits The Canvas..No Question About It!

OoC: Damn Its Great to Be Back , ICing I been missing and who better to go against than strem, oh and you too McCoy lol

Sidenote: I'm Never Leaving (rock voice)
    IC: Mark, tonight we have a war, tomorrow...we have your funeral...the death of Mark Dimension, and EWNCW, is upon us. there will be no mercy, no remorse, and no survivors

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    IC as Miguel Tenorio: I think some Jimmy's named The JawsofMen are gonna get got, like my fella T-Thunda wouldsay. And then the Males are getting a live celebration with the ladies!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: Minor leagues? As if Bloodstone. Regardless of what happens tonight, whether you or Shaz wins, it proves nothing. I will win #1 contendership for the Ignition Title and win it, in due time. Believe me, or don't. I could careless. I will win and be the Ignition Champion.
    IC: You have said this before Ryan. I will retain my title tonight and regardless of who is named number one contender I will beat them. I am the Ignition Champion and I will be for a really long time

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Reported By Clark Ryan: Lucas Grant has confirmed on his twitter that Champions will be teaming up next week on BWA.

@GrantStandard Next week we will see Daymian Bloodstone teaming up with Nick Fusion to take on Nyron and Matt Elder and we will see Billy McCoy team up with Adam "Atom" Bomb to take on Candyman and Tai Night. IF ANYONE FROM EITHER SIDE INTERFERES THEY WILL BE FIRED!
    So close lol Interesting match up
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    So close lol Interesting match up
    We shall discuss the show soon as i would like to get pms out tomorrow

*Backstage*

DB: Hey you guys made it!

Zoltan:Hell ya man gotta support our fellow Knucklehead!

Ivan: good luck in your match tonight Daymian.

DB: Thanks Ivan, its great to have Five Finger Death Punch here. You guys are the only band i trust for my theme songs.

Jason: When we wrote that song I knew you'd want it.

Chris: Hey Daymian when you gonna move up in the ranks and get yourself a World Title Shot?

DB: I'm hoping the brass in the back gives me a shot sooner rather than later.

Jeremy: Well we should get to the skybox you got us. Good luck dude, after your match lets hit up Vegas Death Punch style!

DB: Hell yes guys. Later