Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Don't you always?
    Usually, yes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Considering most people who sign up want to be heels (since it's easier to be heel), I'd say a face is what we need.
    Heel is better lol you can say what you want, do anything you want to get the win and have heat for being an a-hole (except Mr. Amderson ) while not having to be all noble and sticking to the ''rules'' or even trying to keep the crowd happy or whatever.

Why wouldnt everyone wanna be a #heel?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Heel is better lol you can say what you want, do anything you want to get the win and have heat for being an a-hole (except Mr. Amderson ) while not having to be all noble and sticking to the ''rules'' or even trying to keep the crowd happy or whatever.

It is easier to be a heel, but at the same time when you get so many heels, there's not enough faces to balance out, I personally don't mind being either, but getting a face to be taken seriously in a fed is a difficult thing to do, which makes it all the more better for those who actually can.

It is easier to be a heel, but at the same time when you get so many heels, there's not enough faces to balance out, I personally don't mind being either, but getting a face to be taken seriously in a fed is a difficult thing to do, which makes it all the more better for those who actually can.
    Indeed, being a face in a fed is particularly hard because your promos are usually picked apart as heel promos tend to be wittier, more aggressive and less restricted. Being taken seriously as a face in feds seems to be pretty difficult, i've not seen many who've managed it on EWN.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Everyone ready for BWA

I know, I was joking hence the lol early on. Its up to creative to decide how the roster will be though. An overly heel booked roster is up to the people upstairs (creative) to manage and I know If I have too many heels whether they are unhappy or not with it some will be turned face.

Sure they'll fight it and say that heel is better (it is lol) but in the end if it usually leads to their success (efed or real life) why fight it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Indeed, being a face in a fed is particularly hard because your promos are usually picked apart as heel promos tend to be wittier, more aggressive and less restricted. Being taken seriously as a face in feds seems to be pretty difficult, i've not seen many who've managed it on EWN.
    When you make a face character, it's best to give him something unique, that sets him apart from all the other faces. Being a face in an e fed is almost like a handicap though, because you judge everyone by promos when most faces just respond to a heel's rant, where as in e feds the faces have to cut more singles promos which makes it difficult.

Blog Entries

My point exactly.
    If you can be a good face in an e-fed, you know you've cracked the code and 'made it'

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My point exactly.
    If you can be a good face in an e-fed, you know you've cracked the code and 'made it'
    Pulling a you

I know, I was joking hence the lol early on. Its up to creative to decide how the roster will be though. An overly heel booked roster is up to the people upstairs (creative) to manage and I know If I have too many heels whether they are unhappy or not with it some will be turned face.

Sure they'll fight it and say that heel is better (it is lol) but in the end if it usually leads to their success (efed or real life) why fight it?
    Yes, I did quote myself

Blog Entries
    Pulling a you

Yes, I did quote myself
    See what you did there

But yeah, you're right. If we have to many heels/faces, then we will go about changing that and see who would benefit from a heel/face turn.