Page 2258 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 125817582158220822482256225722582259226022682308235827583258 ... LastLast
Results 22,571 to 22,580 of 40747
  1. #22571
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,063
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC not for long
    IC: Just as you won't be EWNCW champion for long.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #22572
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC not for long
    IC: Hope that becomes true, for should our reign continue and it will we will continue to dominate as the best tag team there is. Sharpen your mind less you want to be live in an eternal nightmare as the madness consumes you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #22573
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    IC
    Tommy, you make me laugh
    as ive said, i beat you twice so nothing will change

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  4. #22574
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,063
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC
    Tommy, you make me laugh
    as ive said, i beat you twice so nothing will change
    IC: *yawn* Oh I'm sorry were you speaking there? I must have nodded off.
    You've done nothing of note since winning that title apart from put people to sleep. But at Glory to the Brave, that's changing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #22575
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    IC: you all are a joke, I don't care who you are or what brand you are on. I am better, much better than any of you hypocrites who think you are the best because you won a couple more matches than I have, can work the mic a little better than I have, or have a belt. You will never understand just how truly amazing I am until you see me at the top on my throne where I belong and you at the bottom. LONG LIVE THE FUCKING KING

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  6. #22576
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,063
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: you all are a joke, I don't care who you are or what brand you are on. I am better, much better than any of you hypocrites who think you are the best because you won a couple more matches than I have, can work the mic a little better than I have, or have a belt. You will never understand just how truly amazing I am until you see me at the top on my throne where I belong and you at the bottom. LONG LIVE THE FUCKING KING
    IC: Oh yey! Oh yey! The King is dead!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #22577
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: *yawn* Oh I'm sorry were you speaking there? I must have nodded off.
    You've done nothing of note since winning that title apart from put people to sleep. But at Glory to the Brave, that's changing.
    IC and explain to me exactly what you plan on doing if you get my title
    leave again
    sorry but you did that and no one cared
    I dont need to do anything except beat the piss outof anyone who tries to get my title

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  8. #22578
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,170
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: you all are a joke, I don't care who you are or what brand you are on. I am better, much better than any of you hypocrites who think you are the best because you won a couple more matches than I have, can work the mic a little better than I have, or have a belt. You will never understand just how truly amazing I am until you see me at the top on my throne where I belong and you at the bottom. LONG LIVE THE FUCKING KING
    IC:Im beter than you because i beat you and some japanese weirdo in a match
    that just makes sense

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  9. #22579
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Oh yey! Oh yey! The King is dead!
    IC: I never die tom...never

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  10. #22580
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,063
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC and explain to me exactly what you plan on doing if you get my title
    leave again
    sorry but you did that and no one cared
    I dont need to do anything except beat the piss outof anyone who tries to get my title

    IC: Leave?! You wish buddy! And as much as you keep saying that to yourself, everybody cared that I left. Everybody everywhere was talking about it whether you like it or not. You can't deny it.
    Change is on the horizon Gillz, and it starts with me taking that title from you!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.