1. #22451
    Shut up. I don't care about who is better. Lol.

    I only care about reading shows. If anything arrogance shouldn't be shown on either side. 'Nuff said.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  2. #22452
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Shut up. I don't care about who is better. Lol.

    I only care about reading shows. If anything arrogance shouldn't be shown on either side. 'Nuff said.
    Got that right!
    I'm just looking forward to Monday personally! Because it's Rage day!
    Oh, wait, but there's BWA tonight first!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #22453
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Shut up. I don't care about who is better. Lol.

    I only care about reading shows. If anything arrogance shouldn't be shown on either side. 'Nuff said.
    Point taken and accepted, time to move on.

    Now onto matters more important than squabbling, i've only received one promo so far for Inferno, which is somewhat disappointing. Can I remind all those that are involved with the show that if you want it on time, please help us out by sending promos nice and early. Thanks!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #22454
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    IC: So Gillz, how do you feel about being the former​ EWNCW champion?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #22455
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: So Gillz, how do you feel about being the former​ EWNCW champion?!
    IC:Tommy ive beat you twice before, what makes you think this time will be any different
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  6. #22456
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC:Tommy ive beat you twice before, what makes you think this time will be any different
    IC; Last time, I was distracted. Last time there were other things in the background that took my eye off the prize. Yeah, you beat me, I'll give you that. But what the hell have you done since then? Wait! You don't need to answer that, because the answer is NOTHING!
    Your title reign has been the most boring piece of crap I can remember. You've taken that title and you've made it nothing more than a lump of metal that means nothing. You've disrespected me, you've disrespected that title, and you've disrespected the fans.
    A Glory to the Brave, I'm taking that title from you whether you like it or not. And I'm going to make it interesting again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #22457
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC; Last time, I was distracted. Last time there were other things in the background that took my eye off the prize. Yeah, you beat me, I'll give you that. But what the hell have you done since then? Wait! You don't need to answer that, because the answer is NOTHING!
    Your title reign has been the most boring piece of crap I can remember. You've taken that title and you've made it nothing more than a lump of metal that means nothing. You've disrespected me, you've disrespected that title, and you've disrespected the fans.
    A Glory to the Brave, I'm taking that title from you whether you like it or not. And I'm going to make it interesting again.
    IC:Tommy theres nothing i could do, theres no one here that holds up against me and its not worth my time and effort to prove the point when ive done it many times before
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  8. #22458
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC:Tommy theres nothing i could do, theres no one here that holds up against me and its not worth my time and effort to prove the point when ive done it many times before
    IC: Quiet, both of you, your squabbles are of no consequence to anyone. Mine however affect all of you. Mr Staples, it has come to my attention that you are placing me in matches with the bottom of the barrel, rectify this immediately or I will take the appropriate action!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  9. #22459
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC: Quiet, both of you, your squabbles are of no consequence to anyone. Mine however affect all of you. Mr Staples, it has come to my attention that you are placing me in matches with the bottom of the barrel, rectify this immediately or I will take the appropriate action!
    IC: Our "squabbles" as you call them are of great significance to you, me, Gills, Inferno, and EWNCW as a whole, because it is leading to me winning the EWNCW championship. Something which you seem to be a billion miles away from achieving given that you are currently battling to beat the "bottom of the barrel" as you say.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #22460
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC: Quiet, both of you, your squabbles are of no consequence to anyone. Mine however affect all of you. Mr Staples, it has come to my attention that you are placing me in matches with the bottom of the barrel, rectify this immediately or I will take the appropriate action!
    IC: So... could you explain me why he should take orders from you???, I don't remember you have done anything important in the recent time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.