Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Should we hold off on posting the BWA Show till after Inferno is posted?
    Nah post BWA whenever you have it ready, Inferno could be a while yet, i'm working to resolve it sooner rather than later though.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    No more Beard of Zeus or Eboy? my partner been seen since my last time here?
    TBOZ is creative consultant, as he's uni workload is more important than writing for us, Rich was his substitute and had to step down to to his job. Eboy was also becoming to stressed with the school job, so finally Torphs and Rilla were chosen as substitutes.

Krysys, post BWA when you have it ready.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Ok so bad news. A segments got deleted. I am rewriting them now. Hopefully the show will be up in the next hour. If anyone knows the weights of Dawn of Destruction and Domination please tell me as both teams are ignoring me

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Ok so bad news. A segments got deleted. I am rewriting them now. Hopefully the show will be up in the next hour. If anyone knows the weights of Dawn of Destruction and Domination please tell me as both teams are ignoring me
    only 1 team that matters sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    TBOZ is creative consultant, as he's uni workload is more important than writing for us, Rich was his substitute and had to step down to to his job. Eboy was also becoming to stressed with the school job, so finally Torphs and Rilla were chosen as substitutes.

Krysys, post BWA when you have it ready.
    gtood to know theres people to step in and the show is still working! im ready to write some promo's if anybody wants to give me a direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

I am missing the weights of every team from EWNCW. I will do my best today but someone please get me them

Blog Entries
    I don't know Dawn of Destruction, but according to Domination's bio in the EWNCW roster thread, they have a combined weight of 302 kilos (don't know the pounds of that)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I am missing the weights of every team from EWNCW. I will do my best today but someone please get me them
    Gotta check that, but I think most of our tag teams don't have their weight specified...

Also check TWE!!

The Show is UP!
    Glad to see it, damn show was hard to work on lol hope everyone likes it
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up