Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Hmmm was expecting a few comments. Is BWA dying?
    I'm drinking my sorrows away. Seriously though :/
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I'm drinking my sorrows away. Seriously though :/
    This place barely gets comments, we have lost members and just seems like everyone has lost interest.

This place barely gets comments, we have lost members and just seems like everyone has lost interest.
    It has. This place really died down in the last few months. We had so much activity within the first 6 months it was amazing, now.....=/
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I have a bad feeling about BWA's future. With us joining EWNCW we have been gutted like fish

I have a bad feeling about BWA's future. With us joining EWNCW we have been gutted like fish
    I dont believe so but who knows....=/

Blog Entries
    What we've done what?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    I dont believe so but who knows....=/
    Guys the whole of effeding is going through a Quiet patch wether thats the face there is sso many efeds or people just haven't got much time. BWA has a huge upside, The shows over the last few weeks have been really fresh and exciting, with Nightmere Madness has World Champs. BWA is Exellent and the creative team has us going in the right direction. we might want to try to attrach some more "Big" efed names.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Everyone is now more focused on other efeds like JBW and EWA

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Guys the whole of effeding is going through a Quiet patch wether thats the face there is sso many efeds or people just haven't got much time. BWA has a huge upside, The shows over the last few weeks have been really fresh and exciting, with Nightmere Madness has World Champs. BWA is Exellent and the creative team has us going in the right direction. we might want to try to attrach some more "Big" efed names.
    We tried that but most (at least on my end) said they wanted to focus on their bigger fed (JBW or EWNCW) which I get. You always wanna focus on bigger things, still the fact that so many rejected the chance to compete here sent a message to me that they just didnt care.

Perhaps it will be a good thing to be a part of EWNCW, maybe not but right now we needed a change a big one and this might be it. Whether some like it or not.

Blog Entries
    We tried that but most (at least on my end) said they wanted to focus on their bigger fed (JBW or EWNCW) which I get. You always wanna focus on bigger things, still the fact that so many rejected the chance to compete here sent a message to me that they just didnt care.

Perhaps it will be a good thing to be a part of EWNCW, maybe not but right now we needed a change a big one and this might be it. Whether some like it or not.
    In that case fuck em'! we have some really great up and coming teams so lets focus on that and make our own reputation

whats this about Joining EWNCW?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    What we've done what?

1. More will be explained in time broski

2. Like SEZ said we have tried but there are people who are to focused on the big two.

I believe in the long run it will help us out a lot. But in the near future it might hurt us.