Blog Entries
    Cool to see you back, TBOZ.

2000 posts for me with this one.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Cool to see you back, TBOZ.

2000 posts for me with this one.
    Congrats on 2000 Grindy!

And yeah good to be back, should be on with more consistency from now on!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Congrats on 2000 Grindy!

And yeah good to be back, should be on with more consistency from now on!
    Good to hear TBOZ! You'll be happy to know that i've decided not to shave until DB loses the WHC, my beard is beginning to show epicness!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, I'm just hoping now that we don't get Punk vs HHH as a result of them going for Jericho to face Taker.
    Orton's kept me interested in that feud due to actually be willing to put Barrett over, something he didn't do at all in hi feud with Christian. It's odds on that Orton will eventually win the feud though (unfortunately, that's likely to happen at Mania, unless they have a blow off match at Extreme rules too where Barrett can go over).

I was happy with any ending that didn't result in Cena winning in that match. Cena winning would have made the storyline pointless and made Kane look weak. The way they did it was great IMO. And I hope your right about doing the full heel turn at EC. Like you said, there's no way that anyone in Miami will cheer for Cena. It won't be like Chicago at MITB, but it'll be pretty damn close I think!
    Best part of the rumble, John Cena was not in it. Thought it was dumb that they had the announcers get in on it when they could have used superstars but thats just me. I like and don't like sheamus winning. He deserved it but I thought he would get a title match without it. i needed to say this haha

anywho
    IC:the king is rather bored and seeing he is not part of rage, would like to be entertained, a interview or perhaps a quick game of words with friends, the choice is all of yours

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Best part of the rumble, John Cena was not in it. Thought it was dumb that they had the announcers get in on it when they could have used superstars but thats just me. I like and don't like sheamus winning. He deserved it but I thought he would get a title match without it. i needed to say this haha

anywho
    IC:the king is rather bored and seeing he is not part of rage, would like to be entertained, a interview or perhaps a quick game of words with friends, the choice is all of yours
    I was glad that Cena wasn't in too. Although like you said, there were a few dubious people included when they should have put others in. Having one of the Usos in at a very late stage of the match was ridiculous frankly.
    I also think that Sheamus would have gotten a WHC shot sooner or later, but winning the RR is another thing they can use to build his credibility. Looking back at how they've built Sheamus over the last few months, it made a lot of sense to have him win it.

Well, 'The King' isn't involved on Rage as he isn't part of the Rage roster. He is an Inferno superstar, and the no. 1 contender for the International title for that matter.
    I would give you an interview, but I have to press on with writing Rage! If one of the others surface, call them about it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I was glad that Cena wasn't in too. Although like you said, there were a few dubious people included when they should have put others in. Having one of the Usos in at a very late stage of the match was ridiculous frankly.
    I also think that Sheamus would have gotten a WHC shot sooner or later, but winning the RR is another thing they can use to build his credibility. Looking back at how they've built Sheamus over the last few months, it made a lot of sense to have him win it.

Well, 'The King' isn't involved on Rage as he isn't part of the Rage roster. He is an Inferno superstar, and the no. 1 contender for the International title for that matter.
    I would give you an interview, but I have to press on with writing Rage! If one of the others surface, call them about it!
    the king understands he is not on rage, he will look for someone to be on then, thank you thomas

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Great show SEZ!
    Profile Retired

IC:The Killer...The Venom Knight...Shall rise and grasp the golden ring at An Ode To HorrorCore

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Rage has been postponed until tomorrow night. I've not finished writing yet, and I'm on the verge of passing out from exhaustion sue to a few nights of lack of sleep.
    Plus, I've sent out a last minute promo request which is likely not to arrive until tomorrow. So, with that said, Monday is tomorrow, if ya know what I'm sayin'!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Rage has been postponed until tomorrow night. I've not finished writing yet, and I'm on the verge of passing out from exhaustion sue to a few nights of lack of sleep.
    Plus, I've sent out a last minute promo request which is likely not to arrive until tomorrow. So, with that said, Monday is tomorrow, if ya know what I'm sayin'!
    I feel your pain dude, I had 2 hours sleep Friday night.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!