Page 2189 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 118916892089213921792187218821892190219121992239228926893189 ... LastLast
Results 21,881 to 21,890 of 40747
    The hardest thing in the world is growing a beard, mine's looking awesome now but god damn it itches!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The hardest thing in the world is growing a beard, mine's looking awesome now but god damn it itches!
    IC:Growing a beard is like a profession of mine

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC:Growing a beard is like a profession of mine
    No idea why that is IC haha

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Bumping this post in case anyone missed it.
    I Missed it!.

Cool, assuming it will be Rage?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: Woah, wait a minute guys if anybody gets to decide whos facing the EWNCW Champion, its that very champion Me
    Now Tommy ive beat you before
    KingStrem Ive beat you aswell
    And Billy Im damn sure ive beat you
    And Arthur i havent faced you yet but its obvoius that i would beat you
    so i dont see anybody that deserves at shot at my title

IC: Well I am pretty sure we have never faced, and now we have a mutual enemy Roman Flare! we are both alittle distracted. but when Normal Survice, Eg. Me being Awesome, is resumed. I am coming for your title.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Your kidding right?
    IC: Wow everyone stand back the Bitchatron2000 is back in town.

IC: I imagine he is, the only thing Billy McCoy could ever be champion at is scrubbing lavatories and flipping burgers.
    IC: Sorry, Lansdale you little worm, Your a nobody in this business i dont care who you have faced, what you have done, get to the back of the line.

IC: Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner, and new EWNCW Christian wannabe of the year is.. King Strem! Gillz is none of my concern, I have bigger fish to fry, bigger mental rejects to rip to pieces, all will become clear soon.
    IC: Now, Now. Gillz and I may not be best buds. but there is no bigger fish than the EWNCW Champion, now i'll let you off because obviously your a imature pamperd bitch boy, but next time have some freckin respect.

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: Sorry, Lansdale you little worm, Your a nobody in this business i dont care who you have faced, what you have done, get to the back of the line.

IC: Now, Now. Gillz and I may not be best buds. but there is no bigger fish than the EWNCW Champion, now i'll let you off because obviously your a imature pamperd bitch boy, but next time have some freckin respect.
    IC: Look at you McCoy, pathetic, your words slurring and dripping from your mouth as the saliva slides from your tongue to your shirt, vulgar. It seems to me that losing the international title has gotten to you, boring away at your fragile mind, eating away at you, bringing you to breaking point, how cute. Allow me to console you, you were never meant to be a great champion, that much is obvious through your lack of intellect and awful shortage of any skill or ability, consider yourself lucky that you ever held a title belt. You call me immature? Have you listened to yourself? Look at your terminology, your base insults and name calling, you just scream maturity, don't you? Perhaps I am being harsh, it is very likely that Roman Flare knocked what little sense out of your hollow skull that was in there to begin with, not much but i'm sure there was something. As for you leaping to the defence of our 'esteemed' champion Gillz, perhaps a little more boot licking and he may allow you to come within 6 feet of it, for that's about as close as you will get to another belt.

Now, now, before you explode and throw yet another temper tantrum, remember this, I am here to help you see the truth, I am your friend, your saviour. You need not hate me McCoy, but you should fear me, but by all means, hide your phobias, pretend that this is not that case, whatever helps you to sleep at night. Pray to whatever gods you see fit, that Arthur Lansdale never sets his eyes on you, because I assure you of this, you will never, ever, set foot inside a ring again.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    IC: Look at you McCoy, pathetic, your words slurring and dripping from your mouth as the saliva slides from your tongue to your shirt, vulgar. It seems to me that losing the international title has gotten to you, boring away at your fragile mind, eating away at you, bringing you to breaking point, how cute. Allow me to console you, you were never meant to be a great champion, that much is obvious through your lack of intellect and awful shortage of any skill or ability, consider yourself lucky that you ever held a title belt. You call me immature? Have you listened to yourself? Look at your terminology, your base insults and name calling, you just scream maturity, don't you? Perhaps I am being harsh, it is very likely that Roman Flare knocked what little sense out of your hollow skull that was in there to begin with, not much but i'm sure there was something. As for you leaping to the defence of our 'esteemed' champion Gillz, perhaps a little more boot licking and he may allow you to come within 6 feet of it, for that's about as close as you will get to another belt.

Now, now, before you explode and throw yet another temper tantrum, remember this, I am here to help you see the truth, I am your friend, your saviour. You need not hate me McCoy, but you should fear me, but by all means, hide your phobias, pretend that this is not that case, whatever helps you to sleep at night. Pray to whatever gods you see fit, that Arthur Lansdale never sets his eyes on you, because I assure you of this, you will never, ever, set foot inside a ring again.

IC: You don't have to be clever, to tell the truth.

The EWNCW Championship is the prize and we are but the competitors. I don't care that I no longer the international champion because I got the once in a career chance to enhance the reputation of that Title. I got a chance to give something for this company. Now unlike you i do not rate myself or any of my own motives over the prestigue of that title or this company.

Now Mr Lansdale you have been here two minuetes and just because you get a match with Shuriken, that doesn't mean your someone. because that name is dirt in the EWNCW Lockerroom beating him means nothing. The Fact is your name means nothing and thats what hurts your little heart.

IC: Oh give it rest. You all suck!!

OOC: How is it going EWNCW?!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    IC: You don't have to be clever, to tell the truth.

The EWNCW Championship is the prize and we are but the competitors. I don't care that I no longer the international champion because I got the once in a career chance to enhance the reputation of that Title. I got a chance to give something for this company. Now unlike you i do not rate myself or any of my own motives over the prestigue of that title or this company.

Now Mr Lansdale you have been here two minuetes and just because you get a match with Shuriken, that doesn't mean your someone. because that name is dirt in the EWNCW Lockerroom beating him means nothing. The Fact is your name means nothing and thats what hurts your little heart.
    IC: Hurts my little heart? Sounds to me as though you've been reading too many Harry Potter stories, absolute tripe. So, you persist with this rather futile and uneducated notion that time is the greatest indicator of talent, were that true then I would suggest that Billy McCoy would have made more of his time in EWNCW than he has, sadly we know this is not the case, hmm?

Consider this, if my name means nothing, then why do you persist in your quest to prove it so? You do so because you know that nobody takes you seriously. One imagines that self doubt has crept in, that your only way to feel like a real man once again, is to blindly and impotently attempt to prove that you are right, even when all indicators show that your testament is false. The truth of the matter, my friend, is that the name Billy McCoy is long but forgotten in EWNCW, the washed up, over the hill lackwit that went by that moniker is no more a threat to anyone than a flea.

Arthur Lansdale is a name that none but the ignorant shall forget, a name that all will come to respect and fear. I have more talent in my pancreas, than you have in your entire body, where will Billy McCoy be when Arthur Lansdale stands above all as the indisputable greatest wrestler of all time? The unemployment line, one imagines.

I lied, it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC: Oh give it rest. You all suck!!

OOC: How is it going EWNCW?!
    OOC: Going great dude, how's your magazine looking? And how are things over in JabeVille?

I lied, it matters.