1. #21741
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: God I wish he would put the mask back on, he is one ugly person that Shruiken...
    IC: Who is this guy....um....uh...ah yes....The Molester. Hey rookie, have you ever thought about taking this free trip to the hospital? Free facial reconstructive surgery for you. I cannot fathom to look at a wrestler that decided to use steroids and be some sort of...um...uh....who is that guy again...Franken? Scotty?



  2. #21742
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: Oh the puzzle is there! Its just you are way too arrogant to look at what I laid out.
    IC: In which case, get someone who actually cares and who's "not as arrogant" to figure it out, since I'm apparently incapable of doing so.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #21743
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: In which case, get someone who actually cares and who's "not as arrogant" to figure it out, since I'm apparently incapable of doing so.
    IC: Suit yourself but this puzzle is in everyone's interest.

    "Who is really the bad guy here? A hypocrite who admits who he really is or a man whose arrogance blinds him? Would you rather take a man who isn't really who he says he is or a man who views reality and talks about how negative it is? Why did the hero remove the mask? What reasons? Does honor and respect really matter to both the hypocrite and the arrogant fool?"



  4. #21744
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    actually in religion God=The Trinity
    Dont get technical with me mister, less ye want to fear the wrath of being buried at VDD.

    Lol naw I wont bury you or will I? O__o Think about it lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #21745
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Dont get technical with me mister, less ye want to fear the wrath of being buried at VDD.

    Lol naw I wont bury you or will I? O__o Think about it lol
    Lmao sorry
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #21746
    IC:EVERYONE from EWNCW better win their matches or else...You answer to me...You lose,its simple...Dont let me catch hold of you backstage...My hands grip will not be broken on your throat...And for any of those who would like to say that I lost last show anyways...Then feel free to seek me out and settle the score...Sic exsisto is...Vos mos non castrensis mihi



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #21747
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC:EVERYONE from EWNCW better win their matches or else...You answer to me...You lose,its simple...Dont let me catch hold of you backstage...My hands grip will not be broken on your throat...And for any of those who would like to say that I lost last show anyways...Then feel free to seek me out and settle the score...Sic exsisto is...Vos mos non castrensis mihi
    IC: Says the "man" who absconded from the venue of combat at the sight of a sword.


  8. #21748
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Says the "man" who absconded from the venue of combat at the sight of a sword.
    IC:I like your use of quotations because you're right,im not a 'man'...And why does Everyone of you keep bringing that up like I ran? I didnt leave scared,I ducked the blow in the blink of an eye and lost in the process...Why do you argue with me when one of your own team mates was blatantly cheated out of a win in such ridiculous fashion?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #21749
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC:I like your use of quotations because you're right,im not a 'man'...And why does Everyone of you keep bringing that up like I ran? I didnt leave scared,I ducked the blow in the blink of an eye and lost in the process...Why do you argue with me when one of your own team mates was blatantly cheated out of a win in such ridiculous fashion?
    IC: I cannot condone your hubristic solicitation; demanding that I win my match as if your threats could serve as a deterrence from failure. As I did when I conquered the other 17 drolls, I will have my hand raised in victory when the mortification of Team JBW ceases. Attend to your own endeavors; especially when the simple envisaging of your last shameful performance offers you no vessel of pride left to harbor.


  10. #21750
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC:I like your use of quotations because you're right,im not a 'man'...And why does Everyone of you keep bringing that up like I ran? I didnt leave scared,I ducked the blow in the blink of an eye and lost in the process...Why do you argue with me when one of your own team mates was blatantly cheated out of a win in such ridiculous fashion?
    IC: You realize you are NOT intimidating, right?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.