Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC: Defenseless? Answer me this: Why in the hell she is even out there in the in the first place? Oh no wait....you can't win without help! I don't what they think. If she is in the way, she will pay dearly. This business is between us. She has no place, even if you say she does.

If I am a pathetic worm as you say, then you are less than a worm Lansdale. Lower than me.
    IC: I am lower than you? Is that really what you just said? If that wasn't the single most absurd statement I would be quite angry, as it happens I will offer my pity to you, since you are clearly delusional. Now then, if you have a problem with my victory then I suggest you take it up with the referee, there is nothing I can do for you, unless you're looking for another Master Class of Wrestling? Or perhaps this is a cry for help, and you need enlightenment, salvation from the prophet that is Arthur Lansdale?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    IC: Has it ever occurred to you that you are a piece of shit? Why don't you get off your high horse and admit that EWNCW has shitty heels.
    It's just that our heels have more integrity than 'yours'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: Did you really just call ME a 'piece of shit'? How novice!
    Since I never claimed otherwise, no, I won't.
    IC: Oh no that is fine you don't have to claim that you are. We know that you ARE one.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC: I am lower than you? Is that really what you just said? If that wasn't the single most absurd statement I would be quite angry, as it happens I will offer my pity to you, since you are clearly delusional. Now then, if you have a problem with my victory then I suggest you take it up with the referee, there is nothing I can do for you, unless you're looking for another Master Class of Wrestling? Or perhaps this is a cry for help, and you need enlightenment, salvation from the prophet that is Arthur Lansdale?
    IC: Uh yes....I have said that. Do you have a hearing problem? "Master Class of Wrestling?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man....good one. Distractions, handful of tights, all around arrogance....and I have a superiority complex. This breeds irony.

Blog Entries
    IC: Oh no that is fine you don't have to claim that you are. We know that you ARE one.
    IC: I was referring to your comments on our heels you stupid fuck.

As long as I'm not an ass kisser, that's fine by me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

IC: Uh yes....I have said that. Do you have a hearing problem? "Master Class of Wrestling?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man....good one. Distractions, handful of tights, all around arrogance....and I have a superiority complex. This breeds irony.
    IC: What I find ironic is your guarantee of victory and the certainty in which you spoke before the match, only to come to the conclusion that you are nothing in the grand scheme of things, such confirmation is representative not only of your loss to a better man, but also your denial and refusal to come to terms with it. You may argue with the method of victory, but the record books will remember only one thing a Lansdale victory.

What angers you the most, the way in which you lost, or your own incompetence when it comes to focus and determination? I would assume the latter, considering you are bursting at the seams with said incompetence.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: I was referring to your comments on our heels you stupid fuck.

As long as I'm not an ass kisser, that's fine by me.
    IC: What about your shitty heels?

Oh so you can be a complete bastard, cheat your way to the top, have a superiority complex, talk down to your fellow wrestlers but but as long as you don't "kiss ass" its all good. I'm starting to think that that most people in the feds have some sort of logic failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    IC: What I find ironic is your guarantee of victory and the certainty in which you spoke before the match, only to come to the conclusion that you are nothing in the grand scheme of things, such confirmation is representative not only of your loss to a better man, but also your denial and refusal to come to terms with it. You may argue with the method of victory, but the record books will remember only one thing a Lansdale victory.

What angers you the most, the way in which you lost, or your own incompetence when it comes to focus and determination? I would assume the latter, considering you are bursting at the seams with said incompetence.
    IC: Lansdale victory yada yada yada.....its on the books but what we see on the tape is different. Now we can't change what happened but I can put some promises. You will taste defeat and you will pay for your #IPlayASuckAssWadeBarrett heel tatics.

*evil grins* I may have anger but I don't lose my focus.

Blog Entries

Oh so you can be a complete bastard, cheat your way to the top, have a superiority complex, talk down to your fellow wrestlers but but as long as you don't "kiss ass" its all good. I'm starting to think that that most people in the feds have some sort of logic failure.
    IC: When have I ever talked down me fellow wrestlers? And I've never cheated my way to a win.
    I work my way to the top, and when I get there, I'll now that I've earned it. Unlike you, who's only ever gotten to the top by kissing the boss's ass.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

IC: *Pulls out microphone*

Is this thing working....? (Hey Shruiken, didn't the last girl you tried to sleep with ask the same thing about your Johnson?) Check, 1, 2.

Ok, well, I have an announcement. JBW and Shruiken suck. That is all, thank you.

*Drops mic and jumps into crowd*
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Can i just say that this 'IC' exchange wreaks of OOC, and I refuse to take part in it any longer. Got a problem with how I play my character then don't hide behind unneeded and petty IC comments.

I lied, it matters.