1. #21371
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, PM's are out for Thursday's Damnation!
    Received and replied,
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #21372
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Received and replied,
    second that

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  3. #21373
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    second that
    nothing needed for mexican uprising or La mafia??
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History


  4. #21374
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    nothing needed for mexican uprising or La mafia??
    IC as Il Cattivo: Why on earth would anyone need anything of you guys.... all you do is leech like your american brothers

    OOC: you should join my seven wonders tournament

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  5. #21375
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    IC as Il Cattivo: Why on earth would anyone need anything of you guys.... all you do is leech like your american brothers

    OOC: you should join my seven wonders tournament
    ive been thinking about it
    Ic as Vaquero: you will be swimming with the leeches if you talk to us like that again
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History


  6. #21376
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    ive been thinking about it
    Ic as Vaquero: you will be swimming with the leeches if you talk to us like that again
    IC: we are already sharing our land with the filthy animals because of you people and you two wearing the European championship ius nothing but a disgrace and another thing you mexicans leech of the states and us europeans

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  7. #21377
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    IC: we are already sharing our land with the filthy animals because of you people and you two wearing the European championship ius nothing but a disgrace and another thing you mexicans leech of the states and us europeans
    Ic As Vaquero: the reason me and mr santiago are wearing these belts * looks at his Bwa European Championship* And not you is because we are better. we have more money, better wrestling skills, more respect. The Only thing That is a Disgrace around here is you stinkin promos
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History


  8. #21378
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    Ic As Vaquero: the reason me and mr santiago are wearing these belts * looks at his Bwa European Championship* And not you is because we are better. we have more money, better wrestling skills, more respect. The Only thing That is a Disgrace around here is you stinkin promos
    IC: this is the reason why america is screwed.... pacos like you come into this country get a free ride to the top and think your top shit... well your not you got us???

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  9. #21379
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    IC: this is the reason why america is screwed.... pacos like you come into this country get a free ride to the top and think your top shit... well your not you got us???
    Ic as Vaqueros: the only person that will be getting got in a minute is you guys. fuck america. fuck americans. it pathetic worms like you that are ruining this pathetic excuse for a country
    so you better stop alking before you go swimming with the fishies
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History


  10. #21380
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    Ic as Vaqueros: the only person that will be getting got in a minute is you guys. fuck america. fuck americans. it pathetic worms like you that are ruining this pathetic excuse for a country
    so you better stop alking before you go swimming with the fishies
    You say fuck america yet you come and live here to wrestle huh? we were recruited here to improve the standard of american wrestling cause you clowns couldnt hack it

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.