Page 2131 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 113116312031208121212129213021312132213321412181223126313131 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,310 of 40747
  1. #21301
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,190
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Wells, you make me laugh. You say you earned your title shots? Ok maybe you earned the first one, but your constant bitching is what got you any title shot afterwards. Oh and I'd be more than happy to kick your ass, at least than you'd stop bitching about how you're not used.
    IC: i actually agree with you
    you see im a man of class and i worked to get my titles

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  2. #21302
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Wells, you make me laugh. You say you earned your title shots? Ok maybe you earned the first one, but your constant bitching is what got you any title shot afterwards. Oh and I'd be more than happy to kick your ass, at least than you'd stop bitching about how you're not used.
    IC: Oh please, those title shots were earned, more then you got anyway. Seeing as you are worth as much as a bag of air. And you think you can kick my ass? Ha you really are stupid, face me and you'll be drinking from a straw for 3 months and you won't be able to move from your neck down for the rest of your life. So I dare you, face me and I'll destroy what little career you have.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  3. #21303
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,458
    Blog Entries
    5
    IC: Pity these stooges exert their energy into defying the inadequacy that they convey with their shortcomings. Though it is a source of immense regalement.

     

  4. #21304
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,681
    IC: Right "earned" *nudge nudge wink wink* oh and all your talking isn't scaring me, you just sound like a more understandable version of Dimension, seriously I never understand what he fucking says! Anyways he threatened to do the same and yea didn't work out. Oh and if you have any doubt on what I am capable if just ask Carlin.



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  5. #21305
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IC: Pity these
    stooges exert their energy into defying the
    inadequacy that they convey with their
    shortcomings. Though it is a source of
    immense regalement.
    IC: Do you use big words because of your short comings? I mean damn you talk a lot and it is never interesting. When you cut promos half the crowd falls asleep. I am begging you to not talk ever again! If thats to hard we can always wire your mouth shut.

  6. #21306
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Right "earned" *nudge nudge wink wink* oh and all your talking isn't scaring me, you just sound like a more understandable version of Dimension, seriously I never understand what he fucking says! Anyways he threatened to do the same and yea didn't work out. Oh and if you have any doubt on what I am capable if just ask Carlin.
    IC: You think I'm scared of you? Hahahaa, good one. And well, MD is the Intercontinental Champion, so that is pretty good praise. And you are...? Oh right, nothing.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  7. #21307
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,081
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: You think I'm scared of you? Hahahaa, good one. And well, MD is the International Champion, so that is pretty good praise. And you are...? Oh right, nothing.
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #21308
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Ooops, sorry, thanks TT. lol
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  9. #21309
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,458
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    IC: Do you use big words because of your short comings? I mean damn you talk a lot and it is never interesting. When you cut promos half the crowd falls asleep. I am begging you to not talk ever again! If thats to hard we can always wire your mouth shut.
    IC: I understand your acrimony towards me. After all, it wasn't too long ago that I pinned you at the EWNCW Christmas special. Would you like another arrangement of abasement?

     

  10. #21310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Guys come and join us ver at the JBW and EWNCW Preshow party!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.